I need my book

Antagonist of everyone's life

Ga Eul's Point of View

Aigoo~ I think I want to jump at the 20th floor!!~~ It's really embarrassing. What if it's not really mine? What if it's his book? What if it's just a coincidence that my book cover is the same with his? What if I just thought that it's mine? KYAAAAAAAAH! It's really embarrassing. I swear, I don't want to meet that boy again. I'm ashamed of my sudden reaction. Seriously, I want to cover my face with a mask, what if he sees me? I will be emabrrassed again so I want to put a masks. Hahaha I'm OA right? but... it's just... I don't want to do foolishness things with that guy. I don't know why but I really want to look perfect at that guy's eyes. I want to show him the good side of me and not the idot side. 

I went back to home, I saw my mom busy again with her stuffs. I went at her side and asked something. "Mom, the thing that I told you about the event at school, you're going to attend right?" I asked with a bright smile on my face, "Of course, I already put that things at my scheduler, don't worry" I smiled, I went to my room and imagined the things that will happen at the event. Actually, my mom is really busy, she doesn't have time for us, for me and for my dad any more. Before, every Saturday or Sunday, we went to beaches or outings, but since she became busy at her work, when she was promoted into a higher position, she became very busy that she can only gave us her hours during mornings and sometimes Sundays. I kept on reminding her of the event because it will be on Saturday, and usually, Satudays is the busiest day of her week. I miss my mom, I miss sharing things to my mom, I miss talking to her, I miss being with her. Although she's with us, although I see her every morning, I still miss her, the time isn't enough to let us bring back the closeness we had before. My father is the only one I share to my things, he's my mother's replacement. Appa is good too, he listen to what I say and share advices that were useful. I love my family. Let's go back to the imaginations thingy. I imagined that it will be fun, I think it will be one of happiest day of life as a teen. Imagine, my mom will be with me, she will sleep with me at the camp, she will seriously enjoy this. 

I grabbed my notebooks to study of our lessons this morning. 

CHEMISTRY.......

PHYSICS.......

ENGLISH.......

I'm almost done reviewing my notes and suddenly, I forgot that we will have a quiz in Calculus. I remembered that my book in 
Calculus is lost, and then I remember the boy at the park! Oh please~ Please don't let me remeber him again, it makes feel like I want to smack my head hundreths of times. I texted Junghwan so I will ask if I can borrow his book. I hope he will let me borrow.

To: JungHwan

From: GaEul

Hey JungHwan, Can I ask a favor?

It takes him a few minutes to reply, maybe for 20-30 minutes. Luckily he replied.

To: GaEul

From: JungHwan

Yes, what was it? I'm sorry for the late reply, I was studying for our exam tomorrow at Calculus so I didn't mind to check my cellphone. So, what was it?

Oh no! He's studying of Calculus too, I should not disturb him. I will not reply him so he will not be disturbed, and the worst thing is that I can't borrow a book :( After a few minutes, I didn't reply at his text so that might be the reason why he called. I pick up my phone and answered his call. 

"Hello?" -Me

"Yaah! You didn't answer my text, what is your favor?" -Sandeul

"A.. A... I'm sorry, you told me you're studying so I didn't bother to disturb you, I just want to borrow your Calculus book" - Me

"Actually, I'm having a hard time understanding of the topic"- Sandeul

"Oh really?"- I sighed

"But we can study together" I can feel he's smiling at the other line. 

"Really?" I smiled

"Of course!, You can come at our house"-Sandeul

"Can't we do it at our house?"-Me

"A.... A...."- Sandeul

"Ok then, at your house! Just tell me where's the adress. Thank you again Junghwan"-Me

"No problem" - Sandeul

I hung up.