Final

Pair of Shoes

Jiyeon's POV

~such a beautiful spring~ I walked around Cheongdamdong. I'm drinking a hot cappucino while walking around, suddenly the heel of my shoes are broken. I'm searching for a seat, so I can fix my shoes. 'huft~ what's wrong with it ?' I sighed. 'It seems that I need to walk barefoot, it's not embarassing!' I try to support myself. I walked around barefoot and it seems that no one recognize that I'm barefoot. Suddenly, someone take me to an unknown place. I try to scream but he's closing my mouth with his hand and it won't work because he's stronger than me. Finally, he relases me. 'NUGUYAAAAAA?!?!?!' I ask him with scream. 'sstt!! It's me L.Joe, I'll buy you a pair of new shoes, so you won't walked barefoot' he says. 'you're L.Joe ? Member of Teen Top right ?' I ask him in happiness. 'Yes, I am. But, never tell anyone about this, yaksok ?' he asks me. 'yaksok!' I say. 'Okay, Let's go buy the shoes' he lead me to a shoes shop. I stooped him and says ' you haven't ask my name, I'm Jiyeon, Kang Jiyeon, bangaseumnida' I bowed, he giggled 'Nado bangapta' he replies me.

At the shoes shop..

L.Joe's POV

'wah~ neomu kyeopta!!' she says. She takes some shoes and try them. 'It looks good on you' I says. She sees the price and shock, 'We shouldn't be here, L.Joe-ssi, it's too expensive' she feels guilty. 'It's alright, pick one, I will pay, remember ?' I tell her, I still can see the guilt in her eyes, so I pat her shoulder. She walks around the shops and I follow her. ~She looks really cute, I wonder if she's a fans or not~  I wonder and then someone call me. 'L.Joe-ssi, I pick this one, it's not that expensive, I think.. I hope that you think the same, too' she says while showing me her eyesmile.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

'Kamsahamnida, L.Joe-ssi for the shoes, I'll take care of it well' I say and bowed. 'Jiyeon-ah, how old are you ?' he suddenly asks me. 'I'm 20, you're 21 right ?' I ask him, 'yes, call me oppa from now on' he tells me 'But, will we meet again ?' I ask him, 'Yes, we will, sorry but I need to go now' he tells me, feeling sorry because he needs to leave after buys me new shoes. 'arraso~ annyeong~!!!' I waved my hands. `L.Joe oppa is already gone now, today is the best day~ I speak to myself and go home happily with the shoes that L.Joe bought for me.