A Gift From Me To You (Wrapped In Love)

A Gift From Me To You (Wrapped In Love)

“Hey,”

 

Looking up from his notebook at the distinct voice that Jonghyun has heard many times and it still makes him break out in a massive smile. Jonghyun smiles at the figure of the leader standing awkwardly at his door a gentle smile on his round face as he moves from side to side, “Hey, Hyung.”

 

“Am I disturbing you?”

 

Really the older man was too cute.

 

“No, just scribbling really.” Jonghyun replies with a shy grin, rubbing the back of his head he pushes the book to the side of him, “what’s up?”

 

“I erm. I just wanted to give you something.” The flush of colour that fills the older man’s cheeks doesn’t go unnoticed by Jonghyun and his grin widens.

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

“You see, I know we celebrated last night but – I erm – there was something I meant to…” Jinki rubs at the back of his neck nervously and Jonghyun’s smile gets even bigger because a flustered and nervous leader was the best kind, to Jonghyun anyway and he felt his stomach flutter at the adorable sight. Scooting closer to the edge of his bed as Jinki started to approach; he patted the plush covers invitingly.

 

“Everything okay, Hyung?” It comes out more teasingly than he meant but if Jinki notices he either doesn’t care or just doesn’t want to mention it.

 

Jonghyun loves the way the bed dips at the added weight of the older man and the bed feels a lot more welcoming all of a sudden, he watches as Jinki shuffles to get comfortable finally resting with his knees clenched together and his hands clasped tightly together on his lap, Jonghyun’s eyes instantly linger on the way the tight denim hugs Jinki’s full thighs, the strong and thick muscles making Jonghyun’s heartbeat pick up a little.

 

His Hyung looks so anxious with his head hung low and for a few seconds panic fills Jonghyun as he wonders just what the other could have to say.

 

“Jinki-hyung?” Jonghyun always loved the way the older man’s name rolled off his tongue.

 

A small chuckle that is laced with nervousness leaves Jinki’s throat as he turns to look at Jonghyun and it’s like time stops for a moment, the gorgeous – slightly damp Jonghyun notices – brown of the older man’s eyes filling Jonghyun with warmth, the added body heat of the other also making his body feel a few degrees higher in temperature.

 

“Last night, I forgot to give you my other present.”

 

Jonghyun remains silent as he nods and continues to stare expectantly at the other what he isn’t expecting is for the soft plush lips that smash into his own lips, the lip balm Jinki’s wearing sticking their lips together perfectly and Jonghyun’s eyes roll back into his head instantly before closing, their so close that he can hear Jinki’s heartbeat – thudding like mad – perfectly and feel the heat in round cheeks as well as the soft flutter of thick ebony lashes brushing against both of their faces and Jonghyun thinks that all the words he was at a loss for earlier, when he was scribbling about love and longing were nothing compared to this moment. No song he could ever compose would be as beautiful as that moment but just as quickly as it happened Jinki’s pulling away and Jonghyun’s dazed out of his mind but suddenly the heat is gone and he realises that the older man is getting up and trying to leave and he can’t let that happen.

 

Grabbing onto Jinki’s thin wrist, not being mindful of whether his grip is a little too harsh, he pulls the other back to him. Jinki’s gasp sends a thrill through him like he’s never had before.

 

“Wait.” He breathes.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jinki splutters and Jonghyun hates the fear that he can hear in the other’s voice.

 

“Look at me Hyung.” He orders softly, still slightly breath-taken from the feel of those perfect lips’ touch, his own full mouth still tingling with what feels like electricity. Never has a kiss been that intense and it only lasted for about fifteen seconds even though it felt like hours.

 

“Why did you do that?” He asks the grip on the others wrist pulling Jinki further in till he’s standing awkwardly between Jonghyun’s spread legs.

 

“I – I… are you mad? I’m sorry.” Jinki’s face is flush red and Jonghyun thinks that look suits the older man so well. Looking up at Jinki he smiles, the hand holding onto the other’s wrist twitching slightly before his thumb stretches and softly grazes the soft fleshy part where arm meets hand and he feels the pickup in the older male’s pulse as well as the shudder that flushes over his body. Jinki’s head shooting up and glancing at Jonghyun through his luscious bangs, damn Jonghyun was glad that Jinki’s hair was longer again. Everyone loved Taemin’s hair longer and Jonghyun had to admit it suited the boy but gosh, Jinki was beautiful regardless but if the soft honey brown locks tumbling into the other’s face and brushing against the smooth caramel neck weren’t one of the most beautiful things Jonghyun had ever seen and probably ever would.

 

“I’m not mad, however I am surprised.” He voices trying to keep his excitement out of his tone.

 

Jinki blinks, the anxiousness etched onto his baby features despite being the older one of them and a grown man Jinki still had this precious child-like innocence that drove Jonghyun wild.

 

“But that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it.” His words clearly hit something in Jinki because the soft brown eyes are instantly lit up and Jinki is suddenly staring right down at him instead of looking anywhere around the room and Jonghyun wants to always keep it that way, rather selfishly wanting Jinki’s gaze to never stray.

 

“In fact, it was probably the best present I received.” Jonghyun does that smirk that he knows makes the girls weak at the knees; he just hopes it has the same effect on the older man in front of him.

 

The shy smile that spreads across Jinki’s lips is answer enough and he tugs on Jinki’s arm rather abruptly and clearly unexpectedly by the noise that leaves Jinki’s mouth and Jonghyun smirks up at the other male now comfortably perched on top of his legs. He can’t help but to slip one hand down to the slim and curved waist – the feel of the dip there almost bringing a rather embarrassing sound from his lips – and tells himself it’s just for support purposes when really he knows he just wants to get his hands all over the other male. Slipping his hand up the deep grove of the other’s muscled back and pressing his palm wide and firm as his other hand reaches up and runs across those gloriously flushed apple cheeks and right up into Jinki’s soft hairline, his fingers twirling around the soft locks and he groans in the back of his throat as Jinki’s head rolls back and their chests brush up against one another, his hand diving deeper into the soft strands.

 

Pulling Jinki’s head to him he smirks and kisses the corner of the other’s plump mouth, “tell me Jinki-Hyung, do you like me?” the questions breathed onto soft lips and Jinki shudders in his hold before nodding and then with a shaky voice saying; “No actually, I – I more than like you Jjong.”

 

“Good.” Jonghyun chuckles deep in his throat and then their lips are meeting again, Jinki’s small fingers digging into his shoulders and it feels far beyond amazing.

 

“Oh, Happy Birthday Jonghyun.” Jinki says pulling back and Jonghyun just smiles as he watches a cute pink tongue at Jinki’s even redder and thicker lips.

 

Yeah, definitely the best present he could ever have.

 


( ゚▽゚)/ Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes (=>.<=).
 
I hope you enjoyed it. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ).