Final.

Lucky.

Amber woke up to a beautiful sight. Her girlfriend was still sleeping, and lucky for Amber, she woke up earlier than her. She loved her bangs, her fair complexion and her rosy, chubby cheeks. She had always been insecure of her cheeks. Saying that even though she worked out day and night, she never lost the weight on her cheeks. Amber chuckled at her girlfriend's useless insecurities, cause for her, she was amazing, inside and out. Amber smiled at the adorable sight in front of her. Min scrunched her nose and lightly scratched it. Min then,cuddled closer into Amber's embrace. Amber could only kiss the top of her head and breath out a sigh of content.

She could look at her girlfriend's peaceful sleeping face all day. She suddenly remembered how she found out that she was in love with Min. She remembered how insanely jealous she was as they attended a music program together. She remembers how she glared at Lee Joon, who embraced Min into a tight hug and said how he loved their new song and how amazing their comeback song is. She also remembered how she ignored Min for a few days because of this little incident. Amber chuckled at how immature she was.

Amber then winced as she also remembered how she confessed to Min. If you could even call it that. Min was fed up with how Amber kept on ignoring her calls and texts, so she decided to meet her in person. Min went to f(x)'s dorm, which she had visited before. Luckily, f(x) didn't have schedules that particular day. When Krystal opened the door, she immediately let her in and said to take a seat on their couch. Minutes later, Krystal was practically dragging Sulli, Victoria and Luna out the door at the same time time saying to her that a schedule came up and that they had to go. 

Min nodded, although she was quite confused. As the door closed, Amber slowly walked out of her room and went to the living room which was where Min was. Amber couldn't even look Min in the eye cause of all the guilt she felt now that she realized how immature she was. Min walked up to Amber and looked up at her with a determined gaze, "Why have you been ignoring me?!" Amber looked at Min and sighed, " Look I'm sorry, okay? It's just that I've been busy and-" 

"Busy? And you couldn't even reply to any of the texts of your best friend?" I don't even know why you were suddenly mad! It's not like I did anything! If you want to ignore you should've just said so and-" Amber was finally fed up and said, "It's cause I was jealous okay?!" Amber finally had the courage to look her in the eyes. She then said ,"I saw you and Lee Joon getting all chummy with each other! And I was jealous cause... cause I like you. Okay?" Amber was met with silence as she practically whispered the last words."Look, it's okay if you don't reciprocate my feelings okay? I just wanted to get this off of my chest and-" Amber was silenced as Min placed her lips on her.

Min was practically on her toes as she kissed Amber she then placed her forehead on Amber's and said, "Did you know how long I was hoping for you to say that?" Amber grabbed her and hugged her tightly as Min squealed. She then gently placed Min on the couch and kissed her again. "Is this real? Or am I just dreaming?" Min gently smiled at her and said, "If this was all a dream, I would prefer that I didn't wake up."

Amber was now back to reality as Min snuggled closer to her and hugged her waist. She could only smile gently at Min and think of how lucky she was. She couldn't believe how she won Min's heart despite all of the guys that was lining up for her. Amber was broken out of her gaze as Victoria practically banged on her door. Amber grew annoyed as she hugged Min tighter, trying to keep the noise from waking her. Victoria then proceeded to say, "Amber! Stop keeping Min all to yourself! It's rare to have a free-scheduled day and have it match with Min's! Stop staring at her like a creeper! You practically do it every time she sleeps over! You could do that tomorrow since she'll be staying here tonight too!"

Amber could only groan and let a yes which she made sure Victoria could still here. Amber looked down to see if Min woke up with all of Victoria's racket. She was only met with mischievous eyes. Min tightened her embrace around Amber and said, "So... You stare at me every time I sleep over?" Amber could only bury her head on the crown of Min's head as Min laughed at how adorably cute her girlfriend is.

=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=

Hey guys! So I just had the sudden urge to do a one-shot between Amber and Min :) I haven't really found one between these two... like ANYWHERE. So I decided to make one :D Oh, and I definitely think that they could be a true couple. I mean they're the best of friends and don't they say that after best friends then comes lovers?