Caught.

Love. Hate. Love.

           

               "Did he leave already? Just like that? Ughh~” Cheska whined as she gulped another glass of beer, closing her eyes as she felt the bitter taste on , but taking her drifted.

 

                Not less than a minute later, Cheska felt a pair of hand pulling her wrist harshly, making her flinch in annoyance.

 

                The anonymous’ grip took her to a more quiet corner of the room as she felt herself being pinned to the cold wall with a blurry vision, making herself troubled to see who it was.

 

                “Who are you and what is your problem, sir?~” Cheska hit the person’s chest lightly, oh, it was a guy.

 

                “What a drunken idiot.” The male voice answered.

 

                “Ah~ It’s you, Zelo?~~” Cheska leaned back to the wall, feeling relieved because it was just Zelo that she was talking to.

 

                “Why the hell are you here!? Look at what you’re wearing! And why the did you kiss him?!” Zelo furiously snapped.

 

                “I’m just having fun~” Cheska mumbled lazily.

 

                “Fun? You call that having fun with a bastard?!”

 

                “Ugh, his name is Hoya, he isn’t a bastard, but my ex. Hahaa~” Cheska faked a laugh and smirked as she tried to keep her balance, the dizziness was still taking out of her control.

 

                Zelo’s eyes widen as the anger on his body started to boil.

 

                Did I really hear it right? Her freakin’ ex?! Damn it! He thought, ruffling his hair in frustrate.

 

                “Enough for today, I guess?~ I’m kinda thirsty~ Annye—ughh, annyeong~~” Cheska tried to straighten his body and started to leave him but failed every time she took a step. Ended up bumping at strangers she went through.

 

                “Wanna have some drink? I could see that you need more there~” One of the strangers teased as he tried to grab Cheska’s bare shoulder.

 

                “Touch her and die.” A male familiar voice came as he punched the stranger on the face and grabbed your wrist harshly, taking Cheska out of the freaking club.

 

               Gosh, he is so scary..... Cheska thought.

 

               The whole club were looking at Zelo and Cheska but no one dared to stop Zelo.

 

                “Let me go!!” Cheska protested, pulling away from Zelo’s grip but it was useless, you don’t have any power when you’re drunk.

 

                “Shut the up, you’re going home.” Zelo stated as he tightened his grip, making Cheska groaned in pain.

 

 


 

 

Heyooooooooo!!~~

I'm hella back from a pretty long hiatus, IM SO SORRY X_X

Im like, studying real hard this year to past the final exam huhuhu:(

As long as you guys support me, I'll always try to update more when I have a spare time. Like srsly I spent my whole day studying ughh im sick and tired of it.

Sorry if it's a freaking short update but I promise to update longer in the next chapter kayyy?^^

Love ya guys dont forget to leave a comment, and subscribe to know more about how the story goes<3

 

Btw you know Melon Music Awards right? When I read the news that BAP isn't going to attend MMA I was like

It hurts on how hard they work this year but they don't reacieve much awards:( I hope they'll attend MAMA, and win:) ameeenn.

Btw congrats for EXO<33

 

Derplo for y'all=))

Leave the son alone, himchan eomma.=))

DAT CHEEKS OMG WAEEEEEE LEMME PINCH THAT TOO

Bye:*