They're GAY?!

The New SHINee Member

I woke up by a smack to the head, and the rest of my body. I had fallen onto the floor. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I kicked off my shoes, stumbled back into bed, and tried to fall asleep. Today was Sunday. Sunday was sleep day. I managed to get a few more hours of sleep before waking up. I walked out of my room, rubbing my eyes. Jonghyun and Minho were watching TV. Taemin was asleep at the foot of the couch. Key was in the kitchen.

"Morning" i mumbled as i sat down beside sleeping Taemin. He was clutching his banana plushie, again. I sat watching TV for a while.

"Aish, we're out of banana milk." Key said.

"Whaaa?!" Taemin shot up.

I laughed.

"Neh umma, i'll go buy the milk. I need some fresh air." i said. Key nodded, and told me to disguise myself. He didn't want me coming back being followed. I went into my room to change. I decided to go with some sweats, a big t-shirt, a hat, and sunglasses. I looked like a .... gangster? Well, american gangster anyways. I walked out, heard a few chuckles, and walked to the supermarket. The market was not that packed. I bought 2 cartons of banana milk. I also bought some chicken in honor of Onew. I went up to the cashier.

"That will be 2,000 won." she said. She was eyeing me suspiciously. Crap. I handed her the money, and quickly walked out before she could get a real good look at me. On the way to the apartment building, i kept looking back to make sure i was not being followed. I walked into the living room. Nobody was there. The kitchen was empty as well. Maybe they ate without me. I put the milk and chicken in the refrigerator. I cooked up some leftovers to eat. Maybe they were sleeping. I walked over to my room (Key and Taemin's as well), and stopped with my hand on the knob.

I heard a moan. Not like those moans when you are in pain, but a kind of lust-filled ual moan. Were they ..... in there .... no ... they wouldnt. I turned to walk back to the kitchen when i heard Taemin.

"uuuun ... Keey ..." he moaned. Then followed a series of creakes and groans from the bed, and Key and Taemin both shouted/moaned at the same time. I decided to play it safe and pretend i didn't even hear that. I was sitting at the table eating when they both emerged from their room. Did i happen to mention I heard the same noises from Jong and Min's room? Well, i did. I shuddered when Taemin came over and patted me on the head for buying him milk.

"Well, im going to go change into my pajamas." i said, and headed towards the room.

"Umm .. wait. I need to clean something." Key said and quickly ran into the room, closing the door. Yeah, no kidding. After 10 minutes Key came out and said it was okay for me to go in. His and Taemin's beds were done, and i saw a clump of bed spread in the laundry basket. I am NOT touching that. I went to my bed, and changed. I went to bed very quickly. Just the thought of Key and Taemin having was sending weird feelings throughout my stomach. Deciding to ignore it, i went to sleep.


 

Gah. Sorry for the short yet intense chapter. And sorry for making every chapter end with her sleeping xD Im not a real good conclusion writer. :3