One and only shot

Why Nino had to stop playing with his beloved Nintendo DS

 

After a very long day, Ninomiya Kazunari just wanted to relax a bit, so he laid down on his super comfortable bed and switched his Nintendo DS on, ready to play whatever game was in the cartridge, but someone else was bored, had still too much energy and other plans.
 
"Oi, Nino, get up! We've ordered some food and Matsujun has some movies to watch!!"
Masaki Aiba came out of nowhere and stood beside his bed, yelling at him.
 
"Then eat, watch and leave me alone.." was the monotone answer.
"But..."
Obviously, the taller wasn't ready to give up yet, so he searched all over his brain for an idea to get the gamer's lazy out of the bed..
And then, he got an epiphany..
"Gotcha"
He snatched the NDS away from Kazunari's hands and ran away from his (now angry) fellow band member.
 
"Get back or you're dead, baka!!"
A furious Nino finally left his super comfortable bed and chased Aiba, who was on his way to the living room.
 
Before the smaller boy could get his hands on his precious handheld game console again, the taller one decided to throw it..
"Are you crazy...?!"
..to his boyfriend Sakurai Sho, who catched it and smirked.
"Come and get it!" said the rapper before running out to the corridor.
Nino sighed heavily and murmured: "Not again..."
 
Meanwhile, Sho noticed Arashi's confused leader, who just stood there and watched the nonsense revolving around .. a game console.
"What the.."
"No time for explanations Riida.. just take it"
With these words, Sho passed him the NDS and was gone.
Before Ohno could say anything further, Nino screamed: "Give it back, this isn't funny anymore!!"
and tackled him to the ground.
 
"Nino.. that hurt"
"Sorry"
 
Now, the both were lying on the floor,  staring into each other's eyes and blushing madly.
Suddenly, the Leader began to Nino's face softly and pulled him down so their lips were touching..
 
But they were interrupted by the ringing doorbell and Matsumoto Jun, who stepped over them to get the ordered food.
 
"Lovebirds... Can you get a room, when we're done with eating?"