Hi, cutie!

BOSS [ in memory 2008/07/15 - 2013/06/10 ]

 

I’m yawning. Looking to the right and to the left, I’m dazzled by sunlight, its disturbed me from my sleeping beauty time. Well, It’s not bad actually. Yesterday, my boy just came home after followed his homie to Japan. I miss him so much, and i wanna be a first thing in this world that he see this morning.

I take a firm steps go to his room. But, suddenly I hear his parents talking on kitchen, so I turn to the source of the sound first.

“Good morning.”

“Well, my lovely. Good morning.”, the women smiling at me.

“Its very rare for you to wake up this early.”, the man showing a shock face then laughing.

“Must be missing him a lot, didn’t you? He’s in his room, baby. Go! Waking him up.”

“Thank you.”

I smiling and turn to the right track again, walking slowly this time. I can see his room on right side. I try my best to open it and then take a peek. He sleeping like a dead. I’m go inside and and look at TV, which running a morning show. He must be sleeping while watched TV tomorrow, this is must be that who-watching-who condition.

I sitting at edge of his bed and looking at his baby face, he is so handsome. Even now he has a strange hair style, I still love him. I kiss his cheek and his lips again and again to make him wake up. I can hear his groan and his little eyes, start to open slowly.

“Hmmm?! Ah, baby~”, he smiling at me and closing his eyes again. I don’t wanna lose, I climbing his body and sit upon his tummy, my tongue playing on his cheeks. And finally, he give up. He change his position to sit, while I looking at him beside his body. He rub his temple and then looking at me.

“Hey, baby. Long time no see.”, he hugs and carry me to his chest. Its feels so warm and happy to meet and showering love by him again.

“Good morning.”

“Yeah, Its morning. I have to see JiYong again, wanna go with me?”, he staring at me for a while and start to give me so much kisses on my temple and rubbing my back.

“But, I miss you. Can’t we just spent today just for both of us?”, I’m pleading to him

“Ji just fell yesterday. I am worry, baby.”, he pouting and show me a sad face.

“Okay, then.”, I give him a nodding and he smiling so wide for me.

“Okay, let’s take a shower first, baby!”, he put me again on his bed and he walking slowly to bathroom.

 

---

 

“You come back to dorm tomorrow, right? I will make a special dinner tonight.”, his mom walking behind me.

“Yes, but don’t make a special dinner tonight. I think I will have dinner with Ji. Tomorrow night, seems great, mom.”, he opens the door for me and turn around to hugging his mom.

“Okay, then. Be careful, YoungBae. Say our regards to Ji.”, his mom standing in front the door.

“Yes, mom.”, he waving and smiling at me. “Let’s go!”

He open the car door for me and let me sit down nicely on passanger seat. I seeing he walking in front of car , open the door and then sit on driver seat and slowly he starter the machine and give a soft horn to his mom who still standing in front the door.

We go across Seoul busy boulevard, I get too exited. My head looking at the right and the left, looking at much stores and buildings in this famous city. My head following the rhythm of Chris Brown songs which come out from CD player. I love dating with YoungBae.

“You look so happy, baby.”, he lower his sunglasses, smiling, my hair.

“Yes, I am.”, he know me so well.

“Its been so long time we not go together, isn’t?”

“So long, baby.”

He kiss my temple and let me put my hands on dashboard, so I can see the street more clearly. The weather so great, its not very cold anymore. And he turn to the left, I remember this streets. He wants to go to Vita Dolce.

 

---

 

“We almost there, baby.”, YoungBae’s voice startled me when I just falling sleep. I’m looking at street again and see a very big Kwon Ji Yong pict about 50 meters on left side. Yes, we are close. “Ow, seems like hyung come here too.”, he talking to himself after see another car parked in yard. I’m looking at the car, the driver inside and roll the window open after see YoungBae’s car. He smiling to us.

YoungBae turn off the machine and open the seat belt, he go out from the car. He smiling at the driver and then open the door for me.

“Come on.”, he smiling and then lock the door. He turn to look the driver again, “Hyung inside?”

“Yes.”

“Okay.”, me and YoungBae walking to the house. He push a button, a voice come out.

“Who is this?”

“YoungBae.”

“In a minute.”, and then a girl open the door. “Kwon Ji Yong-ssi on Crayon room.”

“Thank you, come on baby.”, he asking me to go inside, while the girl smiling at me. We walking across  some path to the rooms, this is a very popular pent house actually. Specially for Big Bang fans and some idols. YoungBae choose this way, because its not a holiday, not so many people inside. We turn to the right and stop right in front of Crayon room. A exclusive room, only Kwon Ji Yong and his friends can come inside.

The door opened after knocked by YoungBae. A very handsome man, showing his face now.

“YoungBae.”, a deep voice come out from his kitten mouth.

“Hyung, I thought you will never come out from your villa.”, YoungBae smiling.

“Hahaha.”, he laughing and his dimples can be seen clearly. He open the door wider and realize that me beside YoungBae. He smiling at me. “Hi, cutie!”

“Hi.”

“Hyung, I wanna go to toilet first. Baby, stay with hyung, okay?”, he said while walking to toilet.

“Okay.”, I answering him. And let the handsome, oh I know his name, Choi Seung Hyun hugs me.

Oh, a smell from very expensive parfume stabbing my nose.

“Let’s come inside.”, he say while playing with my nail and sometimes my hair. He sit down and let me sit beside him on a orange couch and turn on the TV. 2 cup of coffee almost empty on table in front of me showing that he staying here since early morning.

“Your hair is so beautiful, why YoungBae not put some ribbons here?”, I turn around and see he bowing to looking at my hair. I staring at his chest, some red marks. And he kiss my temple.

“SeungHyunie, is there any guest?”, a voice startled me and trying to find the source of voice. And I see a slender guy with a cane come out from a room. His hair still damp, seems like just finish the shower. He smiling at me and walking lamely and slowly to the couch.

“Hello, long time no see, cutie.”, he talking to me and my hair a same greeting with Choi Seung Hyun.

And same smell of parfume.

“Yo, Ji. Are you okay?”, my lovely boy voice echoing in this room. Kwon Ji Yong looking at him and smiling.

“Yes, I am YoungBae. But doctor said I can’t walk properly without this cane for about a week.”

“Why you didn’t help to suggest for postponed the concerts, YoungBae?”, Choi Seung Hyun say to YoungBae while his eyes never leave TV screen.

“I did. But JiYong insist, hyung. You know.”, YoungBae go to refrigerator and take out a box of apple juice.

“It will get better, SeungHyunie. Its okay.”, Kwon Ji Yong say while his hand his right knee.

“You are not okay, Ji.”, a deep voice sounds firm and I see Kwon Ji Yong chuckling while my boy sit down beside Choi Seung Hyun.

“Enough talking ‘bout my leg. I am hungry, lets breakfast. What do you want, SeungHyunie?”, he ask his hyung and my hair.

“I want fruits this morning. YoungBae?”, Choi Seung Hyun asking YoungBae.

“I ate my breakfast before come here, same with hyung.”, YoungBae walking to me.

“Okay.”, Kwon JiYong try to get up from couch. He whining, that’s must be hurt like hell. And then a hear a deep voice asking.

“Need some help?”

“SeungHyunie, I am okay.”, he walking and cane’s tap echoing.

“I am just worry, okay?!”, Choi Seung Hyun shouting. I can’t describe his voice and expression, he is too abstract. And suddenly two dogs come closer to me from the room that Kwon Ji Yong came out minutes ago.

“Wow…Gaho and Jolie!”, I say to them. They look so health and happy.

“Your friends come, Boss. They must be missing you, come on, play with them!”, I hear YoungBae say to me.

“Yes! I'm going, baby.”, I’m answering him.

“Don’t go to far, guys.”, Choi SeungHyun say while Gaho head. Jolie smiling at me,

“It will be complete if Charlie join with us too.”, she talk to me while I jump from the couch.

“Let’s go, Boss!”, Gaho walking first, we following.

“Is Choi Seung Hyun never bring Charlie here?”, I ask Jolie, she shaking her head.

“He did. But long time ago, now he come alone.”

“Just wanna see Kwon Ji Yong?”

“Yeah, with some cuddling and making out with JiYong.”, Gaho sounds unhappy. I’m walking faster and look at his face. “What?”

“Are you not happy, Kwon Ji Yong with Choi Seung Hyun?", I asking him while he ignoring me and push the door with his body, we walking to backyard now.

“Don’t mind him, Boss. He just jealous. Because JiYong sometimes forget about us if SeungHyun around, especially like this time.”, Jolie laughing and then we meet Kwon JiYong in corridor.

“Ah, playing together? So sweet! Don’t go to far, babies”, he smiling and walking back to Crayon room.

“Even the same message.”, I’m talking to myself. And I hear Gaho snorting.

“Well that’s our owner. He is no.1 Choi SeungHyun’s fan actually.”, we laughing and walking again.

 

-END-

 

PS : a coloured text is a bark or woof sounds actually ;p