❈ Updated Announcement l ;

❈ K-Music Writing Contest ░ Win many kpop items! ░

I'm back from vacation! As of June 11, 2013. I have officially updated the submissions list, so check if your submission is already posted there!
Meanwhile, since I'm still tired, I'll be updating the reservations list tomorrow or later at night.
I'm so happy to see the anticipation and the support this story's getting and I'm so happy to be able to read such amazing stories.
To those who already submitted their stories - The reviewers are currently ongoing/ reviewing your story.


 



Since i'll be kinda busy. (not that much busy, just a bit more than last time)
I will just online, read your comments and immediately (and silently) mark your reservations and add in your submissions.
I will be answering only questions now and I won't be informing you anymore if I marked your reservations. I will do them , but silently. 
So just check the prompts page to see if your names already there. ^^
And check the entries chapter to see if your submission's already there. 
Comment if you think I missed out on your past comments! :D
Sorry if my explanation was rather vague.

If you have any questions about the contest just comment below, I'll attend to them immediately.

Thank you to those who participate in this contest! It means a lot to me.
Good luck and thank you so much for joining!