Yubiwa

I Can Only Love You

Just a reminder, last chapter is conncts with onlythebest24's fanfic, so reading is suggested so you wont get confused. This fanfic will connect from time to time, so I suggest you keep up with both.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43953/confessions-of-an-american-fangirl-drama-korean-romance-shinee-sliceoflife

I really love it! So I totally think ya'll should read it ;)

________________________________________________________________________

*English Itilicized

________________________________________________________________

  Yamaa arrived at his room in the hotel around 12:20 A.M., exhausted and confused. He was really tempted to go to bed and skip taking a shower, but in the end he still showered. He really did have a lot to think about, but he just couldn’t fanthom it. Everything that happened to him in the last two days just didn’t seem all that real to him.

  He couldn’t quite put it together, as to why he let himself get interested in Alice. He had no right to be. She was someone he’d bumped into, and they’d helped each other out in the end. They were strangers, nothing more. He was  known to be a bit of a Casanova, so of course he acted the way he did… right?

  “Yes, we’re strangers who helped each other,” he told himself as he shut off the shower. “Nothing more…”

 

  12:50 A.M.

  Yamaa was lying in bed, hands behind his head. He felt restless, and eventually threw off the covers, hands still behind his head, left leg stretched out straight while his right crossed over. He started at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to come and erase his confusion for a few hours. He closed his eyes and sighed.

  1:00 A.M.

  He sat up suddenly. “Why can’t I fall asleep!?”

  Eventually he got up, out of bed and decided to get some fresh air. Stepping out to the balcony he looked up at the sky, staring in amazement as only one star showed itself. It looked lonely. He leaned back, elbows propping him up as he closed his eyes and breathed in and out, listening to the quiet city.

  He smiled. It was as if he could hear his song Himawari.

  “Moshi, moshi,” the song stopped and he froze. The voice sounded familiar.

  “No, I’m just tired,” he chided himself. But he still listening for the voice. It belonged to a female and she spoke quietly. He had to strain his ears to listen.

  “I met Yamaa…” it couldn’t be… could it?

  The voice went quiet and he strained even more to listen. Finally, she spoke up a bit. She was telling her sister something. The story sounded a little familiar.

  “Adriel, his bodyguards…Tauru and Shouji said,” Yamaa couldn’t believe it. “…believe it’s best if I stay away. It’s not like we had anything. Just a fortunate meeting from my part. I’m going to stay away, and be as I have always been. Someone who loves him from afar. It’s better that way.

  What? What did she mean? This really couldn’t be Alice, right? Why did he care?

  “Yup. Look, we’ll talk later, get some sleep,” she sounded tired. “Don’t, ‘But Alice me!’ Oyasumi.

  He crumpled to the floor, shocked. Loved him from afar? She loved him? No, just another fan infatuation. But he couldn’t help but feel being upset. Then he saw her. She was in the room right under his. His balcony right over hers. He crawled, trying to see her better. The he froze, forgetting he had no shirt and letting the cold breeze graze his skin. She was sitting down, no, she was holding herself.

  Slowly he heard her start to sing. She started out quietly, but built up little by little;

  Amai bara no kaori wa tsuyoi sono manazashi wa

  Boku wo aa hikitsukeru kimi to kasanaru fuyu keshiki

 

  Sono mujaki na egao wa maru de shiroi kyanbasu na no ni

  Hosoi sono yubisaki ni hikaru yubiwa dare kara

 

  Tokubetsu na hito wa inai you nante

  Shinjitai kedo donde esta Corazon

 

  Suki da to ieba subete ga kuzurezou de

  Tsutaetai no ni mune no oku ni shimatta

  Itsu made mimamotte ireba ii no

  Mou kono kimochi gaman dekinai

  Tsutaetara mou aenaku Naru no?

  Yubiwa ga hama wo e ienai

 

  (The sweet rose fragrance and your strong gaze

  Ah, they charm me, I see you in the winter scenery

 

  You say you don’t have someone special

  And I want to believe you, but donde esta Corazon

 

  If I tell you I love you, it seems everything will crumble

  So though I want to say it, I keep it shut in my heart

  I should just watch over you

  I can’t take this feeling any longer

  If I tell you, will I never see you again?

  I see your ring and I can’t say anything)

 

  Yamaa silently watched and listened as she sang his song Yubiwa. She began to stutter and struggled to continue singing. She gave up and held herself closer, tighter, as if trying not to fall apart and break. That’s when he heard her. She started sobbing, crying, and Yamaa could only watch, dazed and confused. It was all so perplexing. There really wasn’t a reason for her to cry, was there?

  “I’m going to stay away, and be as I have always been. Someone who loves him from afar.”

  Eventually he watched her go inside, still holding herself but a bit calmer. He too finally headed inside. He was cold, and quickly laid down on his bed, pulled the covers over him and rolled unto his right side. He looked at the clock on the stand.

 

   3:30 A. M.

______________________________________________________________________________

Oops! He heard the conversation...

It's hard to tell what's going to happen from here on out...

Mini expert to what may happen in the far future?

 

"You lied to me!" Alice wailed.

"I didn't mean to. Please, don't go..." Yamaa fell to his knees.

"I don't think I can. I should have listened to Tauru and Shouji. You should have stayed away. I HATE YOU!" Alice ran away, crying.

"No, DON'T GO!!!" his face fell to the floor sobbing. "ALICE!!!!!"

 

Well... Subscribe, comment, tell me what you think.

Otherwise I might just give up on writing this out.