Final

A Confession

A blonde tall man sits on the corner of the cafe. His eyes only look straight to his coffee in front of him. He didn't want to look the other person.Is he being selfish now? Maybe,but he didn't want the other know about his feeling now.

"I'm sorry,fan.."

"You no need to say that."

"But --"

"Enough with it. You can go now."

"Wufan..."

"Go Yixing.. go.. just go.."

 

Wufan can't hold his tears.He is crying for the first time,and he cry because of Yixing.The dimpled boy just watch the crying boy in front of him.Not because he is careless or heartless,but he didn't want to look Wufan.He didn't want to break his heart.He just want to be with Wufan and not be apart with Wufan.But,it nonsense.He can't do anything now.

He just want to be with each other.. but the fate doesn't allow they're to be together.

"Wufan,I hope you don't go to that place. I don't want to have a sad  teary eyes in there."

Silence.

Wufan didn't reply it.

"I'll go. Goodbye.."

 

Wufan just sit there with a teary eyes.He looks like a statue.A crying statue.

 

 

"Yixing..!! Come here,please..."

"What?"

"I want to say something to you.."

"What's that,Fanfan?"

"I love you,xingxing..."

"You're so cheesy.."

"I want you to promise.."

"Promise about what??"

"You'll never leave me alone.. You'll be here with me forever ever after.. okay?"

"okay..."

 

 

I thought you never leave me...

 

Wufan stood up from his seat.After pay the bills,he go out from the cafeteria and go to his apartement.

 

 

His apartement was so plain even before Yixing came to his life or after Yixing leave him just now.

He miss Yixing's voice.He miss Yixing's face.He miss Yixing's dimple.He miss Yixing's lips.He miss Yixing's warm embrace.He miss everything about Yixing.Because Yixing is his life.

 

You said you will never leave me..

But why you disappear now..?

 

He walk off the kitchen.There's no one greet him there.

There's no one who cook every morning.

The memories of Yixing was very hard to forget,and he didn't want to forget it.

The memories was very beautiful as Yixing.

 

Why Yixing leave him? He knows Yixing still love him and always love him.But why? It's because of confession.A confession that brought Wufan and Yixing into 2 lovebirds.A confession that turn Wufan's and Yixing's life.A confession that make Yixing leave him.

Forever.

 

 

Suho.That's a guy who married with Yixing,because of confession.Their parents confession to make an arranged marriage to Suho and Yixing when they're grow up. Wufan hates that confession,but he can't do anything except memorizing back his memories his Yixing.

 

Can you just meet me and say you'll love me again??

 

It's just a big dream for Wufan. Now,he just watch his lover married with another guy,not him. He look Yixing with a glassy eyes. He know Yixing noticed him there,but Wufan don't care about it.Yixing look to him with teary eyes.Not a happy one,but sad tears. His tears like a saddest tears in the world.

 

 

And now,no one who care about these two.Wufan became a gangster and often enter the jail.He die because of missing his Yixing.

And Yixing,who thought he will happier when married Suho,now die because of missing his Wufan.Suho didn't care about Yixing after they're get married.He often hit Yixing if Yixing didn't cook for him after work.Everynight Suho goes to the nightclub and bring many woman to his home.Yixing was feel very hurt.He miss Wufan so much.

 

That's all because of confession...

A confession that change the fate..

The deep meaning about confession....

Can change someone's mind and someone's fate...

 

 

NB : waaaa...!!!!! Sorry for my bad english >.< I hope you can enjoy read the story >,<