~ 1 ~

Unexpected events

 

 

SungHa POV

"SungHa! Move your down here!" my friend JiSun screamed as she waited for me downstairs at my house. 

Like every morning she picked me up for school and like every morning I wasted to much time.

"I'm coming" I made my way downstairs and my father gave me a peck on my forhead.

"Have fun at school" he said and smiled warmly

With that me and JiSun left for school.

My dad and I lived alone since my mom left us for another man. Back then I was five years old. I did't miss her. Me and my father were just fine together. He was the best daddy I could've ever asked for.

Me and JiSun came to our classroom where I sat beside my classmate Park SooYoung.

Honesty... I don't know how to describe her. She was a very mysterious person. Always, when I wanted to start a conversation with her, she did not reply me.

"Jay in da house!" my and JiSuns best friend screamed as he came into the classroom.

"Teacher in da house" I whispered and pointed to the front of the classroom, where an angry Mr Kim was standing.

"JaeBeom! You're too late again!" Mr Kim scolded Jay who was speechless.

I guess he didn't knew that class already started.

"Uhm... I'm sorry... it won't happen ever again..." Jay apologized and bowed.

"I hope so... now sit down and take out your history book".

JiSun and me giggled because of our jerk best friend and Jay flashed us a pissed look.

The rest of the schoolday went normally.

 

SooYoung POV

I hate school! All those people are so annoying ...

I went home where my mom was waiting with a big surprise. I had no idea what it could be but she said she'll tell me when I'm back home.

"So... what is it?" I asked mom while throwing my bag aside and walking into the livingroom.

"What do you mean?"

"You told me about a big surprise this morning" I explained.

"Ouh you mean that" she giggled.

I nodded and sat beside her on the couch.

She took my hands in hers "promise to not freak out".

"Ok" I promised.

She looked me straight in the eyes "I told you about the nice man I've met months before".

I nodded.

"So... ehm... we're moving to his house" she told me.

"WHAT!" I screamed and stood up from the couch.

"Baby... you promised to not freak out" she said sad.

"I don't want to move!" I protested.

"But you can still meet your friends and go to the same school... his daughter is in your age isn't that fantastic?!" she cheered.

"No it's not" I said frustraited and ran upstairs to my room.

I needed to calm down so I called my friends to come over to the club where we always hang out.

 

SungHa POV

My father told me about a woman he met at a super market months ago.

"So she'll live with us now?" I asked excited.

"Yes... she and her daughter" dad smiled happily.

I didn't hate the fact that he found someone he liked and maybe already loved, so he was happy.

"I will try my best to like her and I'll be nice to her" I promised.

"Thank you".

 


Hehe ^^ ~

My first english fanfiction... so please don't be that strict because english is not my first language.^^

I apologize if there are any mistakes :)

Hope you like it ^^