How the boredom can help N?

How the boredom can help Hakyeon?

Even if we were exhausted after long practice, members needed some fun after work. When we were near to our dorm, I suggested telling scary stories to warm up the atmosphere a little.

It was a bunch of scary stories. I started whole thing with my story.

“So, there was a girl in a gym

who was standing in one place and repeating

 “seven, seven, seven….”

Then a security guard came and asked her ‘What’s wrong?’

She pushed him, so he died.

You know what she said afterwards?” I asked to make them more nervous.

“What?” Ken asked me too.

“Eight, eight, eight….”

After a long pause and many “waaa’s “, Ken had to say something for everyone.

“Waaa, that was intense” I knew my story was good.

We were in the elevator , almost in our dorm. Just to come in and sleep. But then Ken said he also has story, because he want to scare me. Everyone agreed in no time.

Everyone were in the dorm, on the floor waiting for Ken to tell his story and already go to sleep.

He told us story with really scary ending, he almost yelled at me at the end. I even jumped away from him because of that. He’s really unbearable sometimes.

After that scary incident, Ravi and Leo took Hyukkie to sleeping room, because he fell asleep during Ken’s story. They left me, Hongbin and Ken in living room.

My idea came from a boredom. I took out three action figures and placed them on the ground. One was dark-skinned so it was me, one looked like a grandma so it was Ken and one had long hair, so I named it Hongbin.

We sat in a circle and started playing with them. I couldn’t stop smiling at what Ken was doing. He was really cute. Then Hongbin catught his idea and soon all of our three were speaking and flipping them as they were us.

In the middle of playing Ken moved his figure next to mine and did some motion which was meant to be a kiss with a sound “chu~

Ken instantly came back to saying nonsense in Kenjumma’s voice when his face went all red. I coughed trying to cover my laugh.

After something like one hour playing with these toys, Hongbin’s figure stopped moving. It kinda didn’t catch our attention. We noticed it just when he started snoring. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. We didn’t even try to wake him up. It was impossible. We’ve tried it for once. We really shouldn’t do that. When nothing worked, we threw Hongbin out of his bed... I’m happy I’m alive enough to play with him today.

Ken and I just moved him so that he was sleeping on the couch instead of floor. We’ve all experienced that it’s truly impossible to dance after one night on the bare floor. He wouldn’t wake up and he would rather thank us for that.

So we ended sitting on the floor in the living room again. Playing another game that came from boredom. We were staring at each other until one of us would fail at keeping his eyes open.

“What’s now? You want to stop?”  Ken asked me. Under his cuteness and adorableness there was a ruthless player, who would use every, I mean EVERY, chance  to win. He as mercilessly when it comes to rivalry, especially with me.

But this time he was sleepy, so I had a chance to win. That’s why I agreed to this game in the first place.

“Maybe you want to stop? We still can start again.” Ken knew I was lying. Who wouldn’t? Every time he plays with someone, he suggests it. Every member is a tough opponent in every kind of games. Men’s pride, huh?

His eyelid started to twitch and I already knew I won. He blinked and pressed his hands to eyes, muttering something.

“You took advantage of me.” Ken stated. I just nodded, that was truth. “Not fair. I’m going to sleep.”

As Ken started to get up, I started talking. Anything, to just keep him in place.

“We have to find box for these action figures. We took them out of your bag, we had box for them earlier.” I wanted to ask him something because of his behavior during playing with toys. Yeah, I totally mean that “kiss”.

“We don’t have to do this right now. Let’s find it after breakfast, kay? Now just…”

“Why you kissed me?” I cut him in the middle of sentence.

He went red again and lowered head, but I still could see his burning ears.

“It wasn’t me, it was my figure.” He muttered faintly, but I knew what he was saying.

“You like me, don’t you?” I asked hoping it didn’t sound that desperately I felt in that moment.

What he did when we were playing was surprising, but gave me enough hope to try. Truthfully I really like this dork, more than just friends. His cute smiles he throws at me were my everyday energetic drug. He could not know this, but thanks to him I could be a good leader for all VIXX members.

So, I had to check if he was feeling the same way as me.

“Kennie, look at me” I said, he ignored me and stubbornly kept head down.

Smirking at his childish behavior, I moved closer, so that my face was inches away from him.

I poked him on the head for the few times before he glanced up to make me stop.

“Yah…” Ken started, but went quiet as soon as saw me so close. He was going to move away, but I caught his chin and lean closer. In results I touched his lips doubtfully and moved away to see if he would react.

I closed eyes expecting everything, because being quiet for so long was really uncommon for Ken. I couldn’t expect anything good from him. I made a terrible mistake thinking he would accept my feeling and feel the same way…

I almost jumped away for the second time that night when I felt something warm and soft against my lips. I suddenly opened my eyes and saw big, chocolate orbs staring at me, calming me in some way.

Ken moved away and lower his head again.

“Yes” I heard in shock, not understanding what he was saying.

“Wha-what?” I asked, still couldn’t get meaning behind one word.

“Y-yes, I l-like you.” I heard and this time everything was in its place. I could finally smile.

I flung myself at him giggling like an idiot, so that we ended lying on the floor together. He joined me in laughing in no time, hugging the air out of me.

“You two should get a room. You’re too noisy, some people wants to sleep here.” As we heard, we looked in Ravi’s direction who came into living room with a blanket. He threw it at us and left muttering something about” leader who should sleep, not cuddling with members on the floor.”

He left us under that blanket, giggling again just when we looked at each other.

After some time our laughing turned into chatting, we’ve chatted for a while, but soon our sentences were often interrupted by yawning, so we decided to finally sleep.

Hongbin was sleeping in living room, so Ken came to sleep to my side of room.

“Can I sleep next to you?” he asked me hugging onto his pillow and looking at me with these puppy eyes. I just couldn’t say no.

“Of course you can. Come here”  I patted place beside me. He happily took his futon and lied down next to me.

“Good night. Or maybe good morning?' He giggled at his own joke, I just smiled at his dorkiness. "The sun is rising, look.” Ken pointed at window. ”Beautiful, right?”

I answered still looking at him, illuminated by rising sun. “Yeah, really beautiful”