Chapter 13: Explanations

Is It Okay to Fall in LOVE with My Idol??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Onew's POV~

She pointed at us and screamed out loud. Oh, shizz... Everyong started to freak out. They ran out my room and scream. I rushed over to her and put my hand over .

"Shhhh~ Pleaseeee stop screaming!" I put my pointer finger over my lips and shush her up.

She nodded and pushed my hands down. She gulped and looked at me with her big eyes.

"You're... SHINee's Onew... Right?" she asked me.

"That's right."

"This isn't a dream is it?" she pinched herself and winced," Ow... Okay, this... This, for sure,  is not a dream. SHINee's Onew is right in front of me! OMG... This is daebak!"

I looked at her weirdly. "Can you pleaseee quiet down? We really don't want any fans knowing where we live. So can you like... Not tell anyone?"

She calmed down and looked at me with a really big smile on her face. She starts to nod really quick, so quick that if she continues, her head might snap.

"Okay, now please stop nodding."

She stopped and looks around the room.

"So... is this your room?" She got up and walks around, looking through my things.

"Yeah. Hey! Be careful with that!" I yelled out as I quickly take the picture frame from her hand.

"Oh... Sorry..." She apologized and continue to look around, touching everything.

"Wow... This is so crazy. So you're the one that almost killed me last month?"

"Umm... Yeah... Sorry about that. I was trying to get away from this one paparazzi that was chasing after me."

"Ohh... So that's what happened. It's okay~ Just as long as you don't kill me for reals then everything's fine."

"Umm... Why don't we go outside and talk?"

"Sure."

We both walked out of my room. I closed the door and walked to the livingroom where the others were sitting around, anxious.

"Hello. I'm Minji, Choi Minji. Sorry for intruding your home." She bows and then straightens up.

"Psh... Skip the intro. I just want to know why are you in our dorm." As expected of Key... What a diva...

"Key Hyung, don't be like that to our guest." Taemin said.

"But she's the one that was sleeping in Onew Hyung's bed!! :O"

"Maybe something happened. Why don't you calm down and wait for them to explain." Minho, the calm one, sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter