Chapter One: From Kyungnam University

Nado~

[Liza’s POV]


 

 

Today is very tiring, every Tuesday our class always starts at 9AM and ends at 6AM. Yes! 9 hours class straight. Very tiring right??? Originally, we doesn’t have break time but we begged to our professors to give us at least 30 minutes for lunch. 
 

 

Ok. Ok. Enough with this tiring schedule.

 

 

It was 20 minutes before our class ends but our professor said that she will let us go early after checking our test papers.

 

 

Athea, are we going to our dorm directly after class or we will eat?” I ask Athea who’s sitting behind me

 

 

“I’m so hungry let’s eat!” Lewis said who is sitting beside me

 

 

“woaah! Yeah! Let’s eat I’m hungry” Cess added

 

 

“Let’s go straight to our dorm first to change our clothes” Eunice said while combing her hair

 

 

“OK. I will go with you but I won’t eat. I am saving money because I will watch concertssssss and Korea is waiting for me” I said and they just ignore me except Athea

 

 

“Oh gosh! Yes! Me too!!! But I’m hungry. Maybe I’ll eat the cheapest one” Athea said with the mix of emotions

 

 

Yes, we’re like this. We’re a type of person who is full of plans, some of our plan our just impossible but we keep on holding to that thought. Just like marrying our bias, having a dilemma who will be our date during valentine’s day, so on and so on.

 

 

Almost all of my friends are fangirls. Almost. I guess some of them are just in denial stage, I’ve been there. HAHAHA. My number one buddy with this awesome fangirling stuff is Athea. She is the master mind why I’m into KPOP

 

 

“Okay class! That’s it for today. Don’t forget to pass your homework on Friday” our professor finally ends our class.

 

 

Being so loud is normal to our group of friends. Almost all of the staffs in our school know when we are coming because we are ALWAYS talking, laughing, singing or whatever. Sometimes, we are running, dancing or just being crazy around our campus.

 

 

We are walking down the stairs while we are discussing about our home work when we saw this group of people coming from the other building going to the building where we are staying.

 

 

“OH MY! I bet those people are bunch of JEJE’s our school is hopeless. It doesn’t have attractive boys” Athea blurted out while applying lip balm

 

 

[AN: JEJE’s or JEJEMON]

 

 

“There’s one guy here in our school that’s attractive. Just look at me.” Lewis said, the only guy in our circle of friends. Yes, he is referring to himself.

 

 

We are out of the building and walking towards our dorms when we are stunned to our position.

The group of people that we saw who we thought that they’re just a JEJE’s was not JEJE’s at all. They are angels sent from the place where I want to go, to live, to meet someone that will be my other half. From heaven?? NO! The group of people is from KOREA. They are KOREANS.

 

 

Literally, we are stunned to our postions specially me and Athea. We are very fond about Koreans or anything from Korea.

 

 

“OH MY GOD! IS THIS FOR REAL?” Athea said as the Korean girls passed us. Her voice is shaky and her eyes are teary.

 

 

“why are they here?? Maybe they are exchange students” Eunice said

 

 

Then, another group of Koreans are walking towards us. We watch them getting nearer and nearer but still we are stunned. This time, the group are mixed with boys are girls.

 

 

Oh gosh!! Korean boys! They saw us staring at them so they greet us and wave “Hi!” they’ll said to us.

 

 

I think my mouth is hanged open. Close your mouth Liza or the fly will enter your system.

 

 

“Annyeong~!” we greeted them back

 

 

I can’t even breathe normally because this is my first time to encounter this kind of situation. I’ve encounter few Koreans but now, it is different they are many Koreans in my school. MANY KOREANS.

 

 

When we are back to our senses we continue to walk towards our dorms but there is another group of Korean approaching. So, we decided to sit on the nearest bench and stare at them intently without thinking that they will think that we are so creepy.

 

 

“Hi!”

 

 

“Hello!”

 

 

“Have a good day!”

 

 

“Wow! So beautiful~”

 

 

The Koreans greet us but the last statement totally melts us. They said the word beautiful. Wow! Maybe that’s the first English word that he knew. Kkk!~

 

 

“Ohgodohgodohgod!” I keep on repeating when the Koreans passed by us.

 

 

“Oh my gosh!!! Is this for real??? I can’t believe my eyes” Athea said

 

 

“Yah! Are you crying?” Eunice ask Athea who are indeed teary eyed

 

 

“Let’s stay here for a while” I tell them and they nod to me repeatedly

 

 

“Let’s effin stay here forever!” Athea added

 

 

“There’s another group coming. Calm yourself!” Eunice said as she fix her hair.

 

 

“Let’s talk to them this time!” Athea said with an excited face.

 

 

We watch another group walk and they greet us “Hi!”

 

 

“Annyeong~” we greeted them back

 

 

 

“Oh you know how to speak Korean?” the tall girl with brown-pinkish hair asks us. She is very beautiful. She looks like an idol.

 

 

“Just a little” we said in chorus and she just nod and smile at us

 

 

“Where are you from?” Athea ask the girl

 

 

“Ah! We are from Korea. Hmmm.” She answers back. Yes we know that you’re from Korea. In what part of Korea????

 

 

“We’re from Kyungnam University” the girl with a very long black hair said.

 

 

“We’re going now! Bye bye~” they said and walk towards the cafeteria

 

 

“Bye~” we said

 

 

“SHOOOT! FROM KYUNGNAM UNIVERSITY??!!” Athea ask

 

 

“You heard it right! You know that university?” Cess ask Athea

 

 

Athea’s face become red “My boyfriend is from Kyungnam University!” she said and we all scream.