Attempted Unforgiveness

My Childish and Precious Love

 

Text Messages

Dreams

------------------------------------------------

“Cha Sunwoo!! Get back here!!”  I said chasing after him.

“Shiduh!”  He yelled back.

“But Oppaaaa…” I whined still chasing after him.  “Give it back.”

“Ahni.  I think I’ll keep it.” 

“But it’s not for you.”

“Who’s it for then?” He said finally stopping and waving the note above his head.

“It doesn’t matter just give it back.”  I said reaching for the pink note.

“I well, I really, really, really like you and I hope you will return my feelings –Hye Min”  He said reading the note word for word. 

I didn’t understand why he was doing this to me he knew who it was for at least he thought he knew who it was for. 

“It’s for Sandeul-hyung right, right, right?” He said attempting at an aegyo voice but failing.

“NO!”  I yelled becoming frustrated with his childish behavior.

“Yes it is, yes it is, yes it is…”  He kept repeating over and over again.

“No it isn’t.  It’s not for anyone of you in that group, not you, not Jinyoung, not Dongwoo , not Gongchan and especially not Sandeul.”

“OOhhh wait until I tell him.”  At that point I was fed up. 

“ it.  Whatever, tell him I  could careless at this point.  You’re going to do what you want regardless of what I want so it.  I’m done.”  I turned around and stormed off fighting the tears back from all of the adrenaline rushing through my body.

“Wait! Hye Min I’m sorry.” Baro yelled from behind me.

“Leave me alone.”

“Hye Min!”

I just kept walking until I reached the end of the forest and walked through my backyard trying to avoid my friends I left there worried.

“Are you okay?”  Mi Eun called after me.

“I’m fine.”  I replied hiding the anger in my voice.

“Are you sure?  You don’t seem okay.”  Mi Rae said trying to catch my lie.

“I’m positive.”  I replied and went to my room. 

I just sat on my bed and looked at my wall.  The wall he used to write notes to me on, the wall we used to measure our heights.  The pink wall that said “Saranghae dongsaeng,” and “Nado saranghae oppa!”  Made my heart feel fuzzy and my stomach feel as if there were thousands of butterfly.  We have been friends for so long.  I could never tell Baro who my heart belonged to.  He would tell them and ruin my chances.  I could not let that happen.  I read all the notes on the walls and eventually laid back on my bed.  I grabbed my pillow from above my head and held it to my face.  I screamed so loud the bird by my window flew away.  I just laughed it off and sat back up.  There was a gentle knock on my door.

“Come in.”  I said looking out the window.

“Is everything okay?”  Mi Eun asked me again.

“Yea everythings fine.”  I reassured her.

“You’re funny! What happened in those woods?”  Mi Rae said still working on catching my lie.

“It was nothing just know everything might change between us and the guys well at least between me and the guys.”

“Why can’t you tell us?”  Mi Eun asked in a pleading tone.

“I can but not right now, okay?”

“OKayyyy.”  Mi Rae’s tone was sort of sad.

I really would tell them eventually just no clue when I would do that.  They sat on my bed and we started our homework.  All of a sudden. EXO K’s MAMA started playing.

“Hold on it’s my mom.” Mi Eun said. “Uh…neh umma.   Arasso.  Gudae.  Nado Saranghae.”

“Is everything okay?”  I asked her.

“Yea but I have to go home and help with dinner.”

“Oh…okay…well I guess I will see you tomorrow.”  I replied.

“Okay bye guys.”  She said gathering her things and leaving my room.  Then a zzzttt zzzttt noise came from under the books.

“And that would be my mom.  I’ll talk to you later Minnie.”

“Arasso.”  She gathered her things and left as well. 

By the time I had finished my homework, it was dinnertime and my mom was already calling up the steps.  I headed downstairs and helped set the food on the table. At dinner we had the normal conversation, you know, “How was your day? Good how was yours, etc.”

After dinner I helped clean up, put the dishes in the dishwasher, then went upstairs to take my shower.   After my shower, finishing left over homework and preparing for school, I went to put my phone on the charger and noticed I had ten messages from Baro.

Baro:  Oppa is sorry.  Please forgive me L
Baro:  Please…Hye Min
Baro:  Why aren’t you responding
Baro:  are you sleeping already
Baro:  no you can’t be it’s too early
Baro:  HHYYEEE MMIIINNNIEEE
Baro:  I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you
Baro:  You will have to forgive me one of these days
Baro:  maybe tomorrow
Baro: maybe the next day but you will forgive me

He really didn’t understand that I was pissed at him and did not want to talk to him.   I closed out the messages and set my phone on my night stand.  I got under my covers and closed my eyes.  I drifted off to dreamland not soon after.

“Babe!”  He called from outside my window as he threw rocks.  I know typical prince charming dream right?

Suddenly there was a knock at my bedroom door.

“Open up!”

I was terrified not knowing who it was.  Then there was an evil laugh outside my door.  All the meanwhile he is yelling for me to come to the window.  I was on standing at the window when his eyes became huge.

“BABE JUMP NOW!!”

“HELL NO ARE YOU CRAZY!!” 

“BABE YOU HAVE TO JUMP!!”

“NO!!”

“TURN AROUND!” 

As soon as I turned around there was a guy with an axe raised above me.  I sank down feeling as if it was over I was done for.  Out of nowhere, I heard the glass break above my head.  He had thrown a big rock through my window and it knocked the intruder of his feet.  I took that time to stand up and take the leap into his arms. 

As soon as he caught me,  my first alarm was waking me up telling me to get ready for school.  I turned the alarm off and sluggishly climbed out of bed.  I put my slippers on and went into the bathroom.  After I was done there I put my uniform on and headed downstairs for breakfast.  When I finished I grabbed my bag and walked to school.  When I got there, Baro was waiting by my locker biting his lip and looking at the ground.  I quickly thought to myself on whether I had anything to put in my locker.  Fortunately, I didn’t so I just passed him and went to class.

Baro POV

I really messed up this time.  I didn’t mean to hurt her and now she won’t even go to her locker because of me.  What the hell was I going to do.  I was never going to tell Sandeul she liked him because I know the note is not for him.  I already knew the note was for HanByul and I wasn’t going to hurt her by telling him.  But how would I prove that to Hye Min?

Your POV

By the time the bell rang, Baro was in his seat behind me.  I could feel him looking at me but I knew if I turned around and seen his attempted “please forgive me” aegyo, all would be forgiven and I could not let that happen.  Not this time.

I was thinking about everything that happened yesterday and by the time lunch rolled around I wasn’t really mad anymore, I was still upset, but not mad.  I went to lunch but decided not to eat with them today, that was until the meddling princesses got involved.

“Hye Min!! Come sit over here, where are you going?”  Mi Eun called after me as I walked away.

When I didn’t turn around Mi Rae came over to me and dragged me to the table.  I didn’t make eye contact with anyone especially Baro.  Out of nowhere there was a hand slam in front of me on the table.

“What the hell?!!”  I exclaimed as I looked directly into his eyes.

Baro POV

I thought if I played around with the situation, it would make it better…I guess I was wrong.

“If you don’t tell Sandeul, then I will.”  Baro said grinning slyly.

“Tell me what?”  Sandeul said clueless to the situation and stuffing his face with rice.

“Nothing oppa.  Baro stop!”  I looked at him with the most serious look I could muster.

“Sandeul…” Baro started.

Your POV

I slammed my chopsticks on my tray and stood up.

“Why do you have to be so childish?  Just because I won’t tell you who the note was for that you found snooping through my schoolbag, doesn’t mean you can do this to me.”  I looked past Baro noticing the whole cafeteria look at me.

I grabbed the bottle of juice off my tray and stormed past the big double doors.  I heard him yelling after me but I kept going until I reached the classroom.  When I sat down at my desk I pulled my knees to my chest I cried.  How could he do this to me?

Baro POV

You can’t be serious how do I keep ing up this friendship?  What kind of friend am I?  I really needed to apologize.  I couldn’t lose her as a friend over something this stupid.  As I walked into the classroom I saw her balled up in her seat.

“Hy-Hye M-Min??”  I called gently.

“Leave me alone!” She shot back.

“I’m sorry.” 

“Whatever.  How could you do that to me?”  She said looking at me, pain deep in her eyes.

“I..I..I don’t know Hye Min, I’m sorry.”

“You never know, you’re always sorry, and I…”

“Always forgive me, I know I know, but we are like family, why can’t you just tell me who the note is about?”

“Because I can’t”

“But why?”

“BECAUSE I CAN’T!”

“WHY??”

“BECAUSE IT’S YOU OKAY??”