Chapter 1

Unnamed

A wicked smile spread across Ms.Edwards face"Alright.."

Kyuhyun looked at Ms.Edwards in shock. Had she actually just let him off the hook? Or does he have to something even more awful then the regular punishments. Which were that you'd have to clean the bathrooms,scrape gum from underneath desks and go through the trash to throw out plastics.

Sometimes the punishments were even worse than that. Kyuhyun shuddered at the thought of what could be worse then doing that and asked "What do I have to do? Is it something bad?" The misstress chuckled and got up, went to the door and locked it.

Kyuhyun tried to act innocent but his 17 year old mind traveled to dirty places. Yes he was scared by Ms.Edwards but that just turned him on more. When he was alone he'd fantasize about laying her down on her desk. Other boys his age did too.

Ms.Edwards wasn't much older then some of the students. She was only 23. Youngest adult at the school. But with her wavy,long black hair and clear skin and Rosie-red cheeks she could've passed for 17. The students that have seen her out of school swore she had a twin.

At school she was strict with her students. Outside of school she was like your average 23 year old women who was single. When the students went to the beach during summer and they saw her there, she would be in a bikini. The boys stared a lot. But she also had tattoos.

A big 3D tattoo on her side and a Chinese dragon on her back. KyuHyun's friend Hangeng admired the dragon when he first saw it. Sadly for Kyuhyun he wasn't there to see. Ms.Edwards sat on the edge of her desk and leaned close to Kyuhyun.

He could smell her delightful perfume and was washed away by her brown eyes with a blue rim around them. Oh how Kyuhyun was fascinated by those eyes. He wondered so many times how they could get that way and be so perfect. As she leaned in a little more her hair fell from her shoulder and laid on KyuHyun's arm.

He sighed from the unbelievably soft hair. "My brothers daughter is about the same age as you. I want you to take her on a date. Now she's a little different from the girls at this school. But she's also a mischief-maker like yourself. You two should get along well." Ms.Edwards stood up and sat behind her desk.

That was it? Kyuhyun thought. Ms.Edwards wrote an address on a piece of paper and gave it to Kyuhyun. "I expect you to not be late. Understood?" Kyu got up, bowed and said "Yes ma'am" and left the office of his extremely attractive headmistress.

By the time he got into the hallways he remembered why he was called up there and cursed under his breath. He's never going to get them back now. And they weren't even his. They were his friends Lee Hyukjae's. "Ugh, that stupid monkey is gonna take away my computer when he finds out about this."

Sighing, Kyuhyun stalked back to his class. Waiting out the last remaining 5 minutes of school. With 3 minutes left he stopped at his locker and grabbed his stuff. By the time he got to class school would be out and Ms.Edwards took his backpack.

He waited by the main door of the school until the bell rang and walked outside. Siting on the steps waiting for his friend to come out and join Kyuhyun for the walk home. His friend was very slow in the hall ways and was always the last kid to come out.

"Cho Kyuhyun! What did you do this time?" Kim Ryeowook shouted at Kyu from the main door and stood next to him on the stairs. "I got ratted out for holding onto Hyuk's PlayBoy magazines. So now I have to go on a date with some girl I don't know. I didn't even get a name."

Ryeowook laughed at his friend and patted his back. He walked away laughing; leaving Kyuhyun confused. "What? Why are you laughing." Ryeowook pulled out his phone and showed Kyu a picture of an orger and said "I bet you that's the secret girl you gotta date."

Kyuhyun playfully pushed his friend and laughed a little too. "What you doing later Wookie?" Kyu asked the slightly older boy. Ryeowook just shrugged. "Probably go hang out with Lee Sungmin. What about you. What are you going to do?" Kyuhyun kicked a rock across the street and shrugged. "I might go to the game store."

The rest of the walk home was random as usual and loud. As Ryeowook and Kyuhyun departed from each other to their homes Ryeowook noticed a certain car parked in his drive way. Automatically he ran to the door and shouted "Bunny I'm home!" And Sungmin ran down the stairs and hugged his best friend.

I walked into my empty house. It was normal for it to be empty like this. My parents both work in the evenings. That's fine with me I guess but I miss them sometimes. I put my stuff down on the kitchen table and run upstairs to my room.

I plop down on my queen sized bed that use to belong to my older sister Ara. I look through my computer games and decide to get more while I'm at the game store. Grabbing my wallet and heading out the door I slam my finger in the door.

"AH! Mother of! that hurt" I shout and hold onto my finger and kick at the door. "Stupid door ing bit me. What the hell is wrong with doors these days?" I shake my head and start walking down the street. My finger is a little purple now but it'll get better soon.

As I walk to the store I pass by another one of my friends houses. Park Jungsu. Although he's much more older than me(22) we're still great friends. And he's like my big brother. We all call him LeeTeuk.

I pass by his house and see him laying in his yard with Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae and two dogs running around. "Kyuhyun!" Donghae yells to me. "I'm busy right now guys. I'm sorry." I yell back. LeeTeuk got up and ran over to me.

He grabbed my hand and said "Nonsense. Come hang out with us just for a while." Without giving an answer, LeeTeuk pulls me over to his yard and sits me down. Hyukjae puts his hand on my shoulder and looks at me. "Ms.Edwards has them. Someone ratted me out for having them."

Leeteuk looked up at me from the ground."Ms.Edwards? Ohhh that lady you fantasize about when you're 'alone'. Eh she's attractive I guess." My jaw dropped. "You guess!? Teukie she's drop dead y! And she's got nice s."

Donghae smacked the side of my head hard. "Keep your eyes above her chest or no girl will like you!" Rubbing the side of my head I punch Hae's shoulder. Donghae punched my arm back. I pushed him and he tried pushing me back but Hyukjae was already pulling Hae back and Teukie was pulling me to the side.

"Calm yourselves or ill smack the both of you and make you hold hands." LeeTeuk 'threatened' us. Donghae went to say something when barking stopped him. "Coco! Stop barking at her!" Hyukjae yelled at his dog. A girl sitting on a skateboard on the sidewalk head holding her hand out to coco.

Hyuk grabbed his dog and I went over to grab the other one. I kneeled down to grab the dog but instead stared at the young girls face. Her hair was exactly like Ms.Edwards only light brown and longer. Her eyes were only brown. She has some freckles on her nose but that only made her cuter.

"Your dogs are cute. I wish I had a dog." She said in a heart melting voice. God she was perfect. Ever her ripped up skinny jeans and her baggy T-shirt made her look perfect. "I'm sorry that they barked at you." Donghae said coming over and grabbing his dog from me.

"Oh that's fine. I'm use to having something yell at me. Even though my turtle doesn't yell, someone else always does. Well I have to go." The girl got up and fixed her shirt and was about to take off down the street. "Wait," I said "You're so beautiful. Please I must get your name."

The gorgeous girl giggled and blushed. "My names Melody. Melody Edwards. And you're quite handsome."Melody Edwards? Is this Ms.Edwards brothers daughter?! My goodness I'm so glad I got in trouble. "Nice to meet you Melody. My names Cho Kyuhyun." I bowed to her and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. But I must go. I have to meet my friend at the game shop. Bye." She said and skated off down the street. Melody made it look so easy to ride a skateboard. She was even doing tricks on it while she rode down the street.

She looks so innocent. How can she be a mischief-maker like me? I think Ms.Edwards just got her confused with some other girl. Or maybe she has a sister. I hope not. And who knows maybe this date will go a little farther than Misstress planned.

 

 

A:N

Hey I'm sorry if this monkey balls. It'll get better I promise. ^.^

-Nemo