05.

The Bestfriend, the Husband and the Husband

Luhan got up grabbing the knob---

 

But, at the back of his mind tells him that it's not yet the right time. He wiped his tears and held back. 'I'll find it out later'.

 

…………………………………..

The evening was silently, only the clanking sound of their spoons and forks were heard. Luhan got up saying that his not that hungry to finish his food and immediately slammed the door closed leaving the three confused. Luhan opened his laptop, a photo appeared of him and Sehun smiling, connecting their hands forming a heart with a quote saying that:

"

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY LOVE; AND THAT'S FOREVER!"

 

A tear drop, wetting Luhan's pinky cheeks. Yeri came over and hugged his daddy.

 

"Why are you crying daddy?" Yeri asked still hugging Luhan with sympathy in her voice. "Please don't cry, you'll make Yeri cry too." Luhan burst into crying more. 'Your daddy is cheating!' Luhan mentally answered Yeri,Luhan knows that Yeri is young enough to know all these stuffs so he just keep it.

 

………………………………

"..in the family, it's important to have a loving and loyal husband....." Kai is reading a story and Yeri is listening into it.

"....and a trusting mom..."

 

Luhan was peeling an apple, upon hearing Kai, he accidently slip the nice landing onto his finger, which is now bleeding. He let out a hurtful scream. Sehun came over. Blood stained the white tiles.

 

"Luhannie? Are you okay?" Sehun asked worriedly.

 

"It hurts! Sehun, It hurts!" Luhan is now crying letting out all his emotions.' Sehun it hurts when you are cheating! it hurts more than this physical pain I had experience it's killing me. Please stop this. It hurts when you moan for another man. Sehunnnnn.......' Luhan screamed in pain in his thoughts.

 

"It's okay I got you!" Sehun hugged Luhan.

 

 

That afternoon, Luhan told Yeri that she will be having her weekend stay at her uncle's house together with her cousins.

The reason is that he don't want Yeri look Luhan suffering.

 

"Remember when you told daddy that you want to go to your uncles'?" Yeri nodded. " Prepare yourself because your uncles will be picking you up this 3 o'clock!" Luhan said cheerfully.

 

" Daddy! Thank you so much!" Yeri immediately gone upstairs for her to packed up.

 

Hour later, Yeri is now ready to go to his uncles' place. Yeri was picked up by his uncles Suho and Baekhyun. They waved their goodbyes. Luhan immediately headed home. He opened the storeroom, inspecting for something that will prove that they really did it. Luhan spotted some white stains. Luhan cried again. He was sure that it was Kai and Sehun's-----oh no!

Luhan cried even harder this time. He sat at the chair and spotted another white stains, this time still wet. Luhan can't take it anymore, and pictures of his bestfriend and Sehun appeared on his brain. Luhan shouted in frustration as he ran towards the kitchen smashing some plates to create a scene that he accidentally dropped it. His husband came over mumbling that

Luhan must be careful next time.

 

Luhan ran outside, shouting and yelling at the park that he and Kai used to play when they were still young. Luhan cried and cried. Seeing his bestfriend and Sehun suffered him more.

 

……………………..

That evening Luhan was at the storeroom.

 

"What are you doing with the bulb?" Sehun asked.

 

'' I'm replacing it, not working anymore." Luhan smiled.

 

"Need help, Lulu?" Kai came over.

 

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can handle myself.

 

 

Sehun woke up that morning with a letter stuck on Luhan's pillow.

 

 

 

" Sehun-ah, enjoy your day! I'm going early today because of some papers I need to work on."

 

from: luhan-hyung <3

 

"hyung?'' Sehun was confused.

 

Sehun got up and run downstairs spotting Kai just done on his shower. Kai immediately run towards Sehun and connected his lips to the latter. Kai has been blackmailing Sehun if he won't do this on to him then he will tell Luhan. Sehun was afraid and simply coordinated, he liked it though. Kai dragged him to the storeroom. As usual, they did it again. Sehun planned on something on how can he stop Kai. But it was too late Luhan knew everything. Everything.

 

 

"Tonight your secrets will be revealed!" Luhan smirked as he opened his laptop. They didn't know that when Luhan said that he was going to change the bulb he didn't mean it instead he attached a surveillance camera on it for him to make sure that they really did it. he clicked the video player. Sehun and Kai came over as they saw Luhan watching a video.Sehun and Kai anticipate while the evil Luhan was now clenching his fist. When the video was played, the two was shocked upon seeing themselves and each other. Both looked at Luhan, who was now in the verge of crying.

 

"Luhan-----"

 

 

 

 

 

 



MY NOTE:

 

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN?

haha. i'm such a bad author. by the way...

what will happen next? i think it will end in the next chapter...

so please anticipate and i'll be updating maybe next monday!

i need rest guy.... reallly

 

 

 

a usual i beg you to:

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Edited:07-10-13