02.

The Bestfriend, the Husband and the Husband

" Kai!" Luhan almost shouted in shock as he saw his best friend Kai.

 

"Luhannie---" Kai immediately hugged Luhan seeking for sympathy. Kai cried.

 

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked as he hugged him back. Sehun gestured to Luhan that he needed to drive Yeri to school before she will be late, Luhan just nodded and he asked to Sehun that maybe he can make it to the principal's office to excuse Luhan from school today because of emergency. Sehun just nodded in agreement. Luhan did know later that his best friend will be staying for good at his house for awhile because of the presence of some luggage. 

 

"What's wrong Kai?" Luhan asked for about ten times and was expecting for no response.

 

"Luhan----" Kai began then cried again.

 

"Whatever reasons may it be,Kai I'm here to help you!" Luhan assuringly said as he hugged Kai tighter Until Luhan new that Kai had gone asleep now, head leaning to his shoulder. Luhan then laid Kai to the bed of the Guestroom and leave him sound asleep.

 

Later that evening after they ate their meals, Yeri gone upstairs for her to study then her dad followed her leaving the two best friends alone in the living room. Silence.

 

"Luhan-ah." Kai broke the silence. 'Thank you and I'm sorry!"

 

"It's okay! And why are sorry?" Luhan questioned Kai as he moved closer to Kai.

 

"..for being a burden!" Kai reasoned. "You know, I know no one that can help me but only you. I was fired at the bank because I accidentally added one zero to my client's account instead of $ 100,000 it became $1,000,000" Kai began to cry again. "I'm so sorry!"

 

"No you are not!" Luhan hugged him again. "No you're not a burden to me!"

 

"I can't imagine a life without you after the incident. I'm broke and empty." Kai cried harder this time.

 

After comforting each other, Kai shared everything to Luhan of what had happened. That Kai's house was sold for him to pay the mistake, his bank account was forced to close by the company, his insurances was taken back and there is Kai empty and broke. That is why he decided to come and asked Luhan's help to have some place to stay in for week or maybe weeks. Luhan understand everything and let Kai stay. After all, they are childhood friends, they parted when they after graduating college seeking for job that will help them sustain their lives stability. But, unfortunately, Kai's luck was turned off and his life is a mess right now. Kai can't just put it into words that he was really grateful that he has Luhan as his best friend.

Best friend.

 

Luhan got up, leaving a sleeping Kai. Luhan immediately ran towards his room door, there he found Sehun sleeping peacefully. Luhan felt sorry to Sehun that he broke hids promise to make up. Luhan then laid besides Sehun, feeling sorry to Sehun.

 

………………………

Weeks had passed quickly and Kai is now more open to the family. He even made friends to Yeri and Sehun. And speaking of Sehun, Kai found him adorable, loving and a caring person. Kai realized that he was envious to his best friend’s life. A life with a happy family. And most of all, a life with Sehun. Kai did not understand why. On why did he fall in Sehun's charm and he doesn’t liked it, in a way that maybe he will hurt Luhan. Luhan trusted him. They had known Each other from the start. Luhan is his bestfriend, his savior, his bestfriend. Then he decided to keep his distance to Sehun, before something will happen.

 

 

One day, the school that both Luhan and Yeri had attended had a planned to have their educational trip in Jeju for about a week. Thus, leaving Sehun and Kai alone in the house.

For one week.

Alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



MY NOTE:

 

 a boring chapter for everyone, but at least you knew the reason on why kai had gone to Luhan's house..

well about the reason why kai had been fired i used the cased reference on the one of the episode of the SPECIAL AFFAIRS TEAM TEN.have you seen that drama guys?watch! then you'll feel how korean drama looks like!enough for that!

 

and is joonhyun in shinee okay already.though he is not my bias i felt bad for him!

 

so, what will happen to Sehun and Kai then?

i think you knew already!

prepare yourself to the unexpected twist!

 

maybe i can update tomorrow!just a maybe!

 

(i haven't edited it yet!so excuse me for my mistakes)

 

as always : COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

(edited: 7-10-2-13)