Would he take me Back

 

He breathed out from his nose, allowing the smoke to escape him as he continued to take slow dips from his cigar. He tapped the a couple times, allowing the ashes to drift to the ground. He pushed up his dark shades with his free hand, watching intently at the man in front of him. Onew rested his head on the wall at he sat on one of many of the luxuries that the building had to offer.

“You look different.” The man in front of him said, pressing his chin to his folded hands. He stared into Onew’s eyes, a quiet smile grazing his small lips.

“It’s been a while, Jonghyun.”

“It has.” Kim Jonghyun nodded, more to himself in anyone, and continued to look Jinki’s figure up and down. The moment dragged, long, and rather boring. “Smoking is bad for you.”

Jinki scoffed, blowing a puff into Jonghyun’s face. The wind from the window caught it before it could reach the shorter male.

“Did you miss me?”

The question caught Jonghyun off guard. Had he?

Again, there was an unpleasant silence.

“Did you miss me when you left to pursue that ‘big’ dream of yours? Well, you made it. I’m happy for you.”

Nothing else was exchanged between the two.

Jonghyun watched as his ex lover passed him, a man who had difficulty pushing his wheelchair to the elevator.

What had he thought, coming here? Into a hospital for a man whom he himself abandoned. A man who showed no sign of care for the singer in any way after the three whole years they’d been apart?

Jinki had to understand! There was no way Jonghyun could have kept his image if he hadn’t took the chance of dating Gwiboon when he had it, and hiding his uality from the rest of the world. He couldn’t expect Jonghyun to come back after he released his first album. Jonghyun had fansigns to attend, talk shows to be prepared for, world tours to practice for. There were loads of things that had to be done, and Jonghyun didn’t think it would take so long. He didn’t…

But I did.

He didn’t.

I…. I knew.

He didn’t.

It’s my fault.

He didn’t.

It’s-

No.

He didn’t know.

He didn’t.

No.

It was Jinki’s fault.

Jinki was the one to fall in love with him. To capture his heart and keep it so that Jonghyun could love no other. Jonghyun hated Gwiboon. She was annoying, cruel, and craved. No wonder so many men had left her in the past, and scandals had plagued her since the beginning of her career. She often sniggered at Jonghyun’s mistakes on stage, and mocked his voice when it cracked.

Jinki didn’t understand. Jonghyun was standing that … he was standing her for- for HIM.

But Jonghyun couldn’t hide the fact that nights with Gwiboon were nice. She was good at what she did, and she used those magnificent skills on him whenever she had the chance. So much so that Jinki’s name stopped crossing his mind, and the memory of the elder was almost completely erased.

Until Jonghyun had received a call from the hospital just a week ago, saying that Jinki had attempted suicide and was lying in the hospital going through a blood infusion. A blood infusion. A ing blood infusion?

What have you done? What in the world would make you want to kill yourself??? The singer thought. But he knew. Burying the guilt never did a man much good.

 

A/N:

Ehhhhh I hope you liked it. It didn't turn out as nicely as I thought it would =_= //sobseu