CHAP 1

Love Signs (Cause You're My Destiny~)

 

NOTE: the one in ITALIC and color RED is the flashback while if its only in ITALIC then its what the POV thinks ^^ thats all ^^

 

(Eunmi)

I was in a café and to my surprise im the only costumer.. I order a latte then I sit in a corner..

???: is this sit taken?

I look at the old lady and then I look around.. all the other tables were empty but she want to sit with me? Weird.. but  I still shook my head.. she actually look creppy :/ I look outside the café once she was already seated..

Lady: I can see that your lonely..

I almost jump when she talk after a long silence.. but im more surpise of what she said because that was true..

Eunmi: uhm.. how did you know?

Lady: I can see it in your eyes.. in your 18 years of existence no one actually liked you am I right?

I was more surprise.. daebak! How did she know that I haven’t found a boyfriend yet?

Eunmi: uhm.. yea..

Lady: do you want to know who is your destiny?

Im really interested but..

Eunmi: uhm.. I don’t think that will be ok, I mean I want it to be a surprise..

The old lady become a bit disappointed..

Eunmi: but.. maybe Signs will help me to figure who he is..

She smile then she hold my hand.. she concentrate and she give me 3 signs that I should see to a guy so I can determine if he is my DESTINY..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-1 year later- (Eunmi)

I walk to my school with a frown.

Eunmi: eotteoke? :((

Suddenly someone poke my side.. I jump a little..

Shinmin: ya! ^^

Eunmi: aishh why do you have to surprise me?!

I said with a little irritation..

Shinmin: omona.. wae? And whats with that frown?

I sigh..

Eunmi: my boss kick me out of my job :(( I didn’t pay for my rent yet and now I lost my job.. aishhh my landlady is irritating me every morning and she warn me that I only have 3 days to pay >< EOTTEOKE?!

We reach our school and we went to our classroom..

Shinmin: hmm why don’t you try to find job nearby..

Eunmi: I tried but they were all not hiring right now..

I went to my sit and bury my face in my hands.. shinmin sit beside me and pat my back..

Shinmin: why don’t you ask help from your fam—

Eunmi: no!!! I wont ask help from them ><

She raise her hands up like she’s surrendering..

Shinmin: well im just suggesting..

Then our professor enter the classroom.. I cant concentrate on studying so I just look outside the window.. what should I do?

-after class-

Shinmin: hey do you have plans?

Eunmi: none.. why?

Shinmin: lets hang out in our favourite café ^^

Eunmi: you know that im broke right?

Shinmin: its my treat..

I rub the back of my neck..

Shinmin: come on ^^

Eunmi: ok..

She hook her arms to mine and we both went to the café..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinmin is a very talkative girl and she’s doing a great job right now.. she keep on telling me stories but I just cant help but think about my problem..

Shinmin: pst..

I look at her and answer her with a ‘hmm?’

Shinmin: look at the couple right there.. I think the guy pick a wrong girl..

I look at what she’s saying and I giggle..

Eunmi: they’re actually cute..

Shinmin: cute? The girl is too short for that guy..

Eunmi: well if they’re meant for each other then we cant do anything about it..

I went back on drinking my latte..

Shinmin: speaking of couples.. why didn’t you accept minhyuk oppa’s invitation?

Eunmi: you mean the date?

Shinmin: yea..

Eunmi: well.. I don’t like him..

Shinmin sigh..

Shinmin: I cant understand you, eunmi.. your pretty but you havent found a boyfriend yet.. you keep on rejecting and rejecting..

Eunmi: im not searching for a boyfriend now.. im looking for my destiny.. im looking for THE ONE..

Shinmin: and how can you find that “destiny” if you keep on rejecting guys?

Eunmi: I know when he’ll be the one.. someone give me signs ^^

Shinmin: signs?

I nod then I get my notebook/diary and went at the back part of the notebook..

Shinmin: and you wrote it down..

Eunmi: yea ^^ want to know the signs?

Shinmin: ok..

She said then she drink her coffee..

Eunmi: first.. he should be a cook..

Shinmin: a cook -___- a guy who can cook? Wth! Guys who can cook this days were ahjussi’s who is cooking in restaurants or if you find a younger one well they were too famous and wealthy for you to know and date them!

She said at me and I kinda giggle at her outburst xD

Eunmi: chill this is my signs so its my problem to search for him.. anyway here’s the 2nd sign.. RED.. the old lady didn’t tell me anything about it just “red” so maybe he’s favourite color should be red..

Shinmin: seriously? Red? Isn’t that too gay?

Eunmi: ya! What are you saying..

I want to laugh at shinmin’s reaction..

Eunmi: ok the last one..

Shinmin: thank goodness it’s the last one..

Eunmi: kiss in the rain.. the old lady said that if we share our first kiss under the rain then im pretty sure he is my destiny..

Shinmin: that’s ridiculous.. who’s the old lady your talking about anyway..

Eunmi: ohh well.. she’s the one that give me this signs..

Shinmin: a fortune teller?

Eunmi: uhm.. yea? well Im not sure..

Shinmin: and you believe a fortune teller? That’s ridiculous Eunmi..

Eunmi: I’ll still stick to this signs..

I do a ‘mehrong’ to her..

Shinmin: whatever..

She rolled her eyes.. well I believe that old lady.. I’ll find him soon.. well I hope I’ll find him soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

first chapter everyone ^___^

hope you'll enjoy it ^^