The Man Behind The Costume

The Man Behind The Costume

[Your POV]

I was buying a yellow colored cotton candy which is my favourite, at one of the stalls at the amusement park.. Well.. I was bored so I decided to hangout at amusement park by myself. I saw a cute teddy bear costume with an unknown person inside. I went near it and said, "Excuse me, may I take some photos with you?" The bear nodded and hugged my shoulder. I felt safe in this teddy bear's arm.. We took a few selfcams. "Kamsahamnida.. Whoever you are.." I said. I walk towards a bench and sat on it. 

The teddy took pictures with a few couples and kids.. The weather was hot! I was sweating.. Luckily I sat under a shady tree. The bear was fanning itself. I really want to see the person in it. The teddy took off his head, (I know it sounds wierd..) and revealed the person in it.. To my surprise it was, GDRAGON!! OMG! My bias!! I ran towards him and called out his name, "Jiyong oppa!" He looked at me and tilted his head. "So.. You're the bear?" I asked excitedly. "I'm your number 1 fan!" I said excitedly. "Oh really?" He asked me as he he was signing his autograph on my notebook. 

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

I went home after the awesome day with G-Dragon.. Oh oppa.. I wish we could meet again... Someday...


Short right? Well.. I have no idea what to write. I'll make a sequel for this.. PROMISE! If I have time.. ^^

Caramel_girl