Welcome Back To Seoul!

Unknown Feeling

Yuri's POV

Finally here I am in Seoul! I'm back! I looked out through the plane window and saw the city of Seoul. I'm so glad that I finally got back to Seoul after my film shooting in Philippines. I'm very excited to meet up with Taemin after we haven't met for two weeks! In addition, today is Valentine's Day and I'm hoping for a date or something special from Taemin!

"Passengers, we're now landing at the Seoul airport. Please make sure you don't left your belongings in the plane. Thank you," the pilot said through the microphone. I grabbed my handbag and made sure that I didn't left my belongings. A few minutes later, the plane landed at Seoul airport. 

All the passengers stood up from their seats and line up to get out from the plane. The line of people started moving forward, heading out from the plane. I got out from the plane and went into the airport to take my luggage and some bags. 

"Come here you." I took my luggage and bags as soon as I saw it. I pulled out the side-handle of the luggage and carried it while strapping the bags on my shouders. I walked out from the airport and saw my cousin's car. I made my way approaching the car and knocked on the car window when I saw that my cousin was sleeping soundly. 

She woke up and unlocked the door. I opened the bonnet abd kept my luggage and bags into it. "So, how was your shooting in Philippines?" she asked me, pulling out from the airport. "It's fine. It's just I didn't get enough sleep," I complained, pouting. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes. I can tell you that she's weird. She's suppose to miss me or atleast say something! 

A few minutes later sinking my on the passenger's seat, finally we arrived at her house. I got out from the car and immediately ran into my house, not minding my luggage and bags. "Omma!" I ran to my mom and hugged her tightly. 

"Oh my little baby girl is home!" she said, hugging me back and kissed my cheek. "Is Taemin here?" I asked, looking around the house but there was not spot of him. "He doesn't came here during your absence," my mom told me. I pouted and shooked my head, "Nevermind. I'll just go to his house." I walked out from the car and go to my car. 

I got into the car and drove all the way to Taemin's house which took me 20 minutes to get there. "I can't wait to meet up with him!" I whispered in my mind.