Episode 15

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Last Week)

“Other than hugs and hand holding, I think this is the first skinship we’ve had,” Sunggyu said. “I was very nervous. ‘What if she hates this?’ I thought. But… I’m a man, so I’ll do it,” he laughed.

“The dinner was very nerve wrecking for me,” MinJung confessed, “I was afraid of the height already and then he got me to move around the capsule. I was holding on to him because I was so afraid.”

(Q. What did you think of the skinship?)

“My heart was beating hard when he pulled me closer to him,” she smiled shyly, “But the height was more disturbing for me, so I just held on to him. I felt like he would hold on to me to.”

MinJung’s hand rested on Sunggyu’s shoulder as his hand held MinJung’s back. Their hands holding each other, they swayed on the spot, 40 stories above the ground.

 

 

 

MinJung’s head popped off her pillow and looked at the violet sky.

She got off the duvet and shook Sunggyu before she went to the toilet. (not a .jpg)

She came out with wet hair and clean clothes. She sat back down on the bed and shook Sunggyu again.

(changing .jpg to .gif)

“Oppa… Wake up,” MinJung said. He shifted a little. She smiled hesitantly before she went closer to his ear. “Uhhhh,” the studio anticipates.

“Oppa,” she whispered, “Wake up…” The studio cooed at her actions. “We’re supposed to be disgusted but she makes it exciting,” Danny says.

Sunggyu turned his head and saw her face. He immediately turned to the other side and hugged his pillow, “I’m up.”

She sat at the vanity drying her hair while he took a shower.

“Kaja,” Sunggyu said, stretching his hand out to hers. Hand in hand, they left the room.

 

They were sitting on a tram when Sunggyu said, “I sent the photo to Myungsoo last night.” MinJung turned and looked at him. “He replied, ‘You’re doing well~’. This kid, trying to be an expert.” “I don’t remember him ever dating,” MinJung said. “And he’s trying to tell us how to date?” Sunggyu scoffed.

“Here’s our station,” MinJung said. They got off when the tram stopped.

“Yah, don’t you think you wore too short?” Sunggyu said as he swayed their hands. “They’re shorts,” MinJung argued.

“But this is too short!” Sunggyu asserted, “You know our song, right?”

“Arraseoyo,” MinJung said, “Next time I won’t do it. I didn’t bring anything else already.” “He’s talking about our song where the boyfriend tries to tell the girlfriend not to be over revealing,” Woohyun explains.

 

“Men just don't like their girlfriends to be overbearing,” Sunggyu stated, “I like that she looks good, but I want her to look good without attracting too much attention.”

“I saw them in their music video for Inconvenient Truth,” MinJung pouted. “That’s the song!” “If he can look at girls there then why can’t he let me be?”

“If I weren’t his wife, he wouldn’t care too much,” MinJung said bitterly, “I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not.”

 

“Kaya toast!” MinJung pointed at the picture, “Oppa, let’s order this.”

They sat down with a tray of coffee cups, toast, eggs, and small cakes. “How do we eat this?” they look at the eggs. MinJung cracked open an egg and they exclaimed at the runny texture. “This isn’t totally boiled!” MinJung slowly poured soy sauce on it and Sunggyu said not to pour too much. They mixed it together and tried it. “Oh, it’s interesting,” Sunggyu said. “But I think our breaths will stink,” MinJung smelled her egg mixture.

“After eating that, I don’t know if I want to try this,” MinJung whined, looking at the small white cakes. She took her spoon, cut some of it off and eat it with the brown topping. “Oh!” Sunggyu looked at her reaction. “Delicious!” Minjung said with big eyes, “This is nice.” Sunggyu tried some of the cake. “Oh! What is this?” he stared at the cakes with a smile.

“It looks like rice cake,” MinJung said.

 

“Oh I’m full,” Sunggyu said as he held his stomach. The tram arrived at the Underwater World and they got off. “Are we in time?” MinJung asked. “Over here,” Sunggyu led her.

“We’re early,” he said as they sat on the second row. People started filling the rows. “Oh!” Sunggyu propped his ears, “They have Korean announcements too.”

 

The show started, and the emcee welcomed the dolphins into the show.

 

(At that moment!)

“Oh!” the studio exclaims, “Annyeonghaseyo!” The camera turns and shows the couple on the studio set itself.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they bowed to the studio cast. “Hyung,” Woohyun calls out, totally surprised, “Is that why you texted me just now?”

“We were bored today, so I suggested making food for the studio cast since you take care of us so well,” MinJung explains. The husband helps her to take out the boxes of food.

(Pajeon, Kimbap, Fruits)

“We’re just watching your segment now,” Woohyun tells them. “Sit and join us,” Misun invites.

“Wow this is interesting,” Sunggyu exclaims as the couple sits with Woohyun.

 

“Whoa!” Sunggyu had his jaw open while MinJung smiled at the dolphins’ stunts. “It’s a little embarrassing to watch myself like that,” Sunggyu says. “What are you talking about? You always monitor the show,” Woohyun laughs at him.

The dolphins balanced balls on their beaks as they did the moonwalk. “Oh it looks so interesting,” Woohyun mumbles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter