Miku...

I Want A Baby!

"I want to be the one who has a baby with you! Not some random guy that you don't even know!! I tried so hard, and for so long to make you realize I love you, I want to be the one you rely on, the one that you go to,  and the one you start a family with!" The honey haired teacher snapped, earning a few stares and shocked expressions from the small group, and only teary eyes from his target; Yami.

-----

Sitting on the roof, the small girl had her arms folded on the brick ledge, chin resting atop them. "I wish it would snow.." She pouted out her pierced bottom lip.

"It's the middle of summer you dork, wait 'til it's winter to say that" The raven haired male behind her commented. "Must you be so..bleeeeh, Kanon?"

Slowly, their words escalated to an arguement, leaving the teacher to sit and watch with an amused smile. "Miku, pick who you think should shut up!" They both yelled in unison. His answer was simple, and probably not all too wise. "Both"

Kanon, and Yami glared at the small, honey haired male before going back to their arguement.

"Yooo, what's going on here?" Called Ruki's familiar voice, getting all of their attention.

"Kanon's being mean!" Yami shouted, and ran over; hugging the blonde. Kanon groaned.

"Still?" Ruki smirked towards Kanon, earning the middle finger and a few cuss words. "Guys, I have to go..work" Added the dark haired photographer, giving a wrist flick of a wave as he disappeared past the rooftop's door. "Bye to you too" Pouted Yami.

Sadly, that's how a normal Sunday went for the three of them. An arguement, then they all split up, eventually ending up back at their apartments.

| Same Day, 2:00 Am |

After sitting in bed, thinking and rethinking, Yami found herself unable to sleep so decided to shuffle across the hall to Miku's apartment; despite the fact she knew he had work tomorrow.

Throwing on a sweat shirt that was at least four sizes too big for her small frame, falling off both of her shoulders to rest on her elbows; grabbing her phone and waddling over to the male's apartment, she thanked God that she had a key.

The apartment's in the building were decent, and very spacious, though all originally themed with a different color; most say that the colors fit each of their owner's personalities quite well. Like Kanon's, it was a dark apartment, matching his quiet, yet freaky personality. And then there's Ruki's apartment, white in the common rooms, and red in the bedroom.

Passing the sleeping Kanon on the couch, Yami didn't even bother questioning why he was there and just kept on her path to the honey male's room, eventually making it. 'Stupid big apartment'

Lifting the blanket away from the foot of the bed, she got under it, crawling up to lay at Miku's side; poking at his labret piercing. "Miku~" she called, trying to wake him up. The teacher groaned, and slammed his hand around on the nightstand a few times to grab his phone, forcing his eyes open to check the time. "The heck..Go away, Lily..It's two in the morning"

Pouting, she grabbed his arm to place it around her. "Mikuuuu...I want a baby" She whined softly, and his eyes flew open.

"Excuse me?"

 

-To be continued, and edited for mistakes.