Big News

Love Island ♥

"Yah! What's with hip holding matter of yours during the performance?" Yoona shouted as she dump herself into the sofa after their  live onstage performance. "Oh come on. it's normal to hold your hip during the performance ya know! "  Donghae answered as he followed Yoona into the backstage room. "tch! Just do whatever you want except that ual harrasment to me! i really hate those touchy things of yours! it really proves that you are a ert! aish! Why cant you just get lost of my sight right now! get out ! " Angry yoong pushed Donghae away from her. "Starting today, you will be 5 meters away from me!  Dont ever get closer to me !" She added. "oaky, okay.. i understand miss childish!" Donghae as he walked 5m away from her."Get lost you damn bastard!" she scolded as she threw a pillow on Donghae's head as he goes out. "Oww! what's with that !" he stopped for awhile and complained. " A goodbye punishment! blehh!" she said with her tounge out. "Goodbye punishment huh?"  He said then smirks. He went to Yoong's place and sat beside her. He stared at her face and made an eye-to-eye contact. "yah! W-wh-what's with that look?!" Yoong nervously complained. Donghae didnt answered for a while. Instead of answering her, he made his face near her  and said, " Goodbye punishment you said?" He answered.He touched her chin and had his face near her. "What about, giving you also a goodbye punishment??" he said to the nervous yoong then smirk. "why  cant you just get lost of my sight.!" she answered nervously. "Yah! what's with that red face of yours? could it be..?" He said as he gets his face nearer and nearer to her. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU ERTED OUTERSPACE IDIOT!" she shouted. Suddenly, the door opened " hey hey hey, whats with this hyung? what are you doing to yoona-ssi??" Kyuhyun said as he opened the door. "yah! unnine! what are you guys doing?!" Seohyun was shocked as she saw the position of the two. They arranged themselves quickly. " aah nothing.  it was just a misunderstanding of this unnie of yours." donghae replied as he smirks at yoona. "What?!" Yoona complained. "okay okay just settle down that little lovey-dovey quarrel of yours. " Jessica complained as she enter the room. "We're not lovey-dovey!" Donghae and yoona insisted. "Dont copy me" they added. "Youre the ones who is copying me.!" Donghae said. "hmp!" yoona said as she abouts her face."By the way we are having a meeting with mr. lee after 20 mins. so if i were you, you should start taking your snacks before the meeting begins. arrasso?" jessica reminded. "arrasso!" all of them answered . "okay, got to go! see ya later guys!" jessica heads back as she waves her hands. "shall we go now?" Kyuhyun asked. "okay" donghae answered cheerfully. Yoona and seohyun followed. They reached the canteen after a minute. When they reached the place," hey hyung! recently, what are you guys doing ?" kyuhyun curiously asked as he takes a  sip on his fruit juice. "lets just talk about that later okay?" Donghae requested. "arrasso hyung!" kyuhyun answered. "what are you guyswhispering all the time?" yoona asked them as she took a big bite to her hamburger sandwich. "it's none of your business shikshin#2." donghae . "tch! fine then!" she answered. Suddenly, the other members of snsd and suju came to their place. "Hey guys! arent you  not  finished? mr. lee was waiting for us already so comeon guys.!" hyukjae reminded them. "oh my! where late eonnie! let's go now!" Seohyun exclaimed as she looked at her watch. "arrasso dongsaeng!" yoona answered. they all went to the office of their head. as they go upstairs, kyuhyun and donghae stayed back. They talk loudly like they were not surrounded by everyone. Suddenly kyuhyun shouted."WHAT'S WITH THAT NOISE ALL ABOUT?!" Seohyunscolded them. "AAhh! noti\hing seeohyun!" kyuhyun answered as he winked seohyun. "tch ! how annoying!" seohyun whispered. When they reached the room of their head, "hahahahahahaha. that was nice hyung!" kyuhyun said that loudly. "yah! kyuhyun-ssi! youve talk loud all the time. shut up your mouth! you too donghae! " leeteuk told them angrily. "arrasso hyung. sorry " they appologized as they bow down their head. 

 

  Suddenly, the door of the office opened up. They entered. They took their seats and mr. lee started the meeting. The meeting was all about the upcoming concert of the supergeneration at the philippines. they were all shocked because of the news they have heard awhile back. "next month will be the concert? 2weeks from now?" Siwon complained. "but, is it too early? how wbout the rehearsals? the flight? some of us also some hectic schedules?? what about those things manager lee?" Tiffany added. "it's alright my kids.. I already canceled them all. but now, all you have to think is your 1 week and 3 day rehearsals so. that's all for now. you may now go to your own busunesses." mr. lee answered politely. "arrasso manager lee.!" they answered . they all have went back to their own buusinesses while, Seohyun stopped for a moment at the washroom. She washed her hands and sighed, " sheeez! i think 1 week and 3 day rehearsal may not be enough for that concert. '' 

 

-----------------

 

THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW EVERYONE.. CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS .. IF YOU DONT HAVE IT'S OKAY... JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER NEXT WEEK.. :) DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! :)) KAMSAHAMNIDA!