001

The Door (Hiatus)

 

 

Day 1;

Clandestine

 

"Minhyuk-ah!" Ilhoon called, "Come on, it's almost lunch, hurry up or Sungjae might eat all of it!" 

"Aish, seriously, that Yook Sungjae," Minhyuk mumbled.

~-~-~-o0o-~-~-~

~~11 Hours Later~~

 

The three - Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Peniel were talking a walk along the forest, being the only 3 curious enough to explore outside their school camp, they disobeyed their professors and took a long walk, "Well, isn't this place too dark?" Peniel asked.

"Yeah, it is. But at least we got away from Eunkwang hyung who won't stop singing and Sungjae who refuses to share food."

"Hah, you're right Ilhoon   !"

"Hyung, what happened?" Peniel asked, he was staring at something behind those trees, Minhyuk nodded and went to the place, the two looked at each other and just shrugged, following their hyung.

"Minhyuk hyung," Ilhoon called, "Why'd you go here? ... To an abandoned house..?"

"Ilhoon-ah," He turned around, "No one mentioned any house during the bus ride, remember?"

*Flashback*

Minhyuk's POV;

"Okay so during this trip, you'll see how.." I didn't continue listening to Prof. Kwon and his boring nagging, I plugged my earphones back and simply stared at the window next to me, it was the only thing that wasn't blabbing, the two idiots next to me – Changsub and Sungjae were playing something pretty loud.

I mean, being members of Born To Beat, you had to at least had to show a strong image, but these two idiots? . Even Eunkwang hyung and Hyunsik behind me is annoying! I can't wait till this trip ends.

"Ahem, attention please," I know that voice, it's CL sunbaenim and her group, 2NE1! I removed the left earphone from my ear, let's hear what they have to say, "As you all know, this is a camp. So please do try to survive. This isn't a regular camp, this camp here you entered is a survival game. And you have 1 week with absolutely NO electronics, food supply from us, nor anything. So please, may the strongest group win."

I was in total shock, what?! NO ELECTRONICS?! them!

*End of Flashback*

"Oh yeah, all they said was a freaking survival camp." Ilhoon smiled sheepishly.

Minhyuk turned around to face the house again, he walked towards it along with the two, "Wait, hyung!" Peniel called, "What?"

"Can't you see the sign?" He asked, "Do Not Enter." He read in English, "So what?" Minhyuk sarcastically asked, he pulled the knob, it didn't bugde one bit.

"Hyung, please. We can't enter it, there might be something hidden in there."

"I don't care." He ansered shortly, he kept pulling and kicking the door, until he turned the knob.

"Yah, are we gonna enter or what?"

The two looked at each other, they followed Minhyuk inside, and the door closed.

"H-Hyung, it's pitch black!" Ilhoon compalined, a few seconds later, a bright light appeared and 6 men were standing in front, the 5 had wings, while the other one had a mask; a masquerade mask.

"W-Where are we?" 

"In our world," The masquerade man said, "Welcome, I'm Lee Donghae. And this is Key, Jonghyun, and Onew, and to my left, is Minho and Taemin."

"O-Okay...?"

wY49XbA.png