Chapter One

Dream High 3

Jiyeon's POV

" Where's Eunjung Unnie? " I asked Qri. " She's filming Dream High 3 " Qri said. " Jinjja? " I asked. " Nae, why? " She said and asked. " Can you take me there?? " I asked. " Ani, I'm pretty busy as you can see " She said. " Please, pretty please " I said and did my aegyo. I knew it that she couldn't resist it so in the end, she ended up taking me there. 

We got there and I saw Suzy, Taecyeon, Jinwoo, Ailee, Hyorin, JB, and lastly, my favorite Unnie Eunjung. They were all resting and talking. " Unnie!!! " I yelled and ranned to her. " Jiyeon ah, how'd you get here? " Eunjung asked. " Qri Unnie took me here " I said. " You shouldn't come here, Unnie's busy, I won't have time with you " Eunjung said.

" It's ok, I just wanted to see you act! " I said and smiled. " Aigoo, Jiyeon is still the same huh? " Jinwoo asked. " Pshh. Be quiet! " I said and stick out my tongue. " Get ready! We're going to take another shot! " The director or Dream High 2 said. " Nae " They all said. I went and sat in a chair as they went back on acting. * Woah, Eunjung Unnie is good in acting * I thought.

It got to the part where Suzy has to fake and slap Eunjung. As Suzy slap Eunjung, it wasn't a fake slap, she actually slapped my Unnie. " UNNIE!! " I yelled and went to Eunjung. Everyone walked to us and asked if she was ok and she said yes. I looked at Suzy and she smirked as if she meant it. " Get back to acting! " The director yelled. 

* They didn't even do anything * I thought angrily. I went back down to sit and watch them act again. And now, it got to the part where Suzy was going to pushed Eunjung on the floor. And this time, she didn't do it gently, Suzy actually did it like she meant it. They stopped the acting as everyone came hurrying to Eunjung and as I ranned there. 

" Unnie? Gwenchena? " I asked worriedly. " Nae, but Jiyeon ah...I c-can't seem to stand up " Eunjung said. " Bwo?! Did you twist your ankle? " I asked. " I think so " She said. I helped her stand up and went to sit in a chair. " Unnie! Suzy did it on purpose!! " I said angrily. " She wouldn't " Eunjung Unnie said. 

I let it go because I knew Eunjung wouldn't trust me. " Eunjung ah, can you still film? " The director asked. " Are you blind or what? Can't you see that she can't even walk! " I said. Eunjung Unnie told me to lower my voice and I did as told. " Then I'm afraid we have to change the charater " Director said. " Change it into who then? " Unnie asked.

" I don't know actually... " The director said. " Can I take her place then? " I asked. " Jiyeon ah, are you sure? Part 3 is pretty hard " Eunjung said. " Nae, I'm sure, I will have no regrets " I said. " Fine, you're on then, but then if you're in, we have to change Taecyeon into someone else " The Director said. " Why? We're just changing a chracter " I said.

" I know but then we're having Eunjung to be with Taecyeon and if you're in it, we have to change him because you and Taecyeon can't be paired up together " He said. I nodded understanding as he left. He went to talk to Taecyeon and I saw Taecyeon nodding understanding him too. So in the end, they took out Eunjung and Taecyeon.

I saw Suzy looked at me and smirked. * So you want to play games with me huh? Bring it on * I thought and smirked. " Jiyeon ah, let's go home first, it will be ending soon and this part doesn't have any of my parts " Eunjung said. " Nae " I said and helped her stood up. " Qri, come help me " I said. Qri came running toward us. 

We drove back to the dorm and rest. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Here's the first chapter! Mianhae if it's boring :p