Date in HanRiver

Special Chapter (Expect the Unexpected) Date in Han River

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-fOmHXju3Q - Only U (Feat. Donghae)- As One (에즈원)

"So uhh...where are we going?" You asked Myungsoo.

"I've thought about going in HanRiver. Have you ever went in that place? Don't tell me not yet." Myungsoo said.

"Of course I did, but I dont now when was the last time I visit that place maybe years ago." You nodded.

"Well then here's your chance to go in it again." Myungsoo smiled and started driving the car.

"So how's life?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nothing much, don't ask...it's pretty obvious it's boring." You pouted.

"Well I live alone so...I say my life is more boring than you." Myungsoo sticked his tongue out.

"Can we juts say both our lives is boring? Geez arguing again." You touched your forehead and rolled your eyes.

"Hey! Don't be such a grumpy old lady." Myungsoo teased and laughed.

"WHAT?! Who are you calling a Grumpy OLD LADY?!" You yelled while glaring at him.

"JUNG MINHYE. You heard me." Myungsoo laughed teasingly.

"URGH! Seriously Jerk it's not funny." You punched his arms hardly. 

"Ouch! That was hard." Myungsoo rubbed his arms.

"That's not my hardest though so you better be grateful." You rolled your eyes and leaned your head in the window shutting your eyes close. 

"Sleepy head." Myungsoo mumbled.

"I heard you Jerk!" You turned your head towards him and glared at him.

"I didn't say anything, continue sleeping." Myungsoo lied.

"Tell me if were already there." You said.

"Well were almost there." Myungsoo replied.

"How near are we?" You asked curiously.

"Probably 5 or less till we get there." Myungsoo answered.

"Well then nevermind, I wont sleep anymore." You changed your mind and lifted your head up.

-------------------------------------

After reaching HanRiver location, you and Myungsoo stepped out from the car. He reached his hand for you but you didn't take it.

"I can help myself up." You patted his head.

"Just showing some respect to this old grumpy woman." Myungsoo teased and sticked his tongue out.

"I'm not a freakin old grumpy woman!!! So quit it!" You stomped like a kid and raged.

"Chill, or everyone would be staring at us." Myungsoo said.

"I dont care just quit teasing me or I'll kick you." You warned.

Myungsoo grabbed your hands all of a sudden.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Where else? But to see the fountain." Myungsoo said and poked your head hard.

"What was that for?" You asked rubbing your cheeks.

"For being clueless." Myungsoo answered truthfully.

"YAH!" You shouted.

Just before you could rage any further, you saw a bright colorful fountain splashing from the bridges. You were amazed and your mouth dropped open when you saw it.

"Woahh! So cool." You said with amazement.

"I know right?! It's beautiful." Myungsoo smiled while looking towards you.

"Yes it is. It's been a while since I last visited this place, I dont even remember what I saw and did. Just by seeing this it makes me feel so overwhelmed inside." You said while looking at the beautiful sight. 

"Can you stay there for a while, I need to get something." Myungsoo said.

"Okay take your time." You nodded and continued to look at the coolest fountain you've ever seen in your entire life. You even took a picture of it.

*It's really lovely being in such place. I would wanna stay her all day and night.* You thought as you inhaled and exhaled while holding on to the bars. 

After 10 minutes, Myungsoo finally came holding and carrying a bag of food which has burgers inside and soda with him. 

"Hungry?" Myungsoo asked handing you the burger and one soda bottle.

"Sure. Ermm thanks for this." You rubbed your nape.

"It's nothing haha! It's my pleasure. Now you better finish that." Myungsoo glared.

"Don't worry I will I don't waste food." You sticked your tongue out.

You ate the burger he gave and enjoyed it even the soda drink he handed you. After Myungsoo finished eating, he took out his Canon Camera and took a shot of the beautiful scenery.

"You know how to use those pro cameras?" You asked while observing his camera.

"Uh..yeah...I love capturing photos. It's actually my dream being a photographer one day." Myungsoo smiled towards you.

"Oh that's nice, I'm still not sure of what's my dream." You pouted and sighed.

"You dont wanna become a doctor? or a...teacher? Since you're intelligent." Myungsoo lowered his camera down while facing you.

"I'm not sure, I guess anything is okay for me." You nodded but smiled a bit.

"Hey Minhye!" Myungsoo called. You turned towards him still smiling then suddenly he took a picture of you. You blinked right after the camera flashed at you.

"YAH! What are you trying to do?!" You asked and this time pinched Myungsoo's arms.

"Ouch!! Will you stop doing that?" Myungsoo rubbed his arms.

"Well then stop annoying me." You crossed your arms. "Delete that picture you just took! I wasn't ready and I bet I look bad." You demanded.

"You're beautiful whatever your expression is." Myungsoo patted your head and pinched your cheeks.

"Wanna take a picture together? For memories?" Myungsoo asked.

"I look bad in pictures." You shrugged. Myungsoo ignored you and just pulled you beside him while wrapping an arms around you, he stretched his arms as he raised the camera a bit further.

"Now smile." Myungsoo said. "But..." Before you can continue with your words he cut you off but counting off numbers. "1...2...3...SMILE!" Myungsoo clicked the shoot button capturing a picture of you both.

"You look good." Myungsoo showed you the picture from his camera. You looked at it and wasn't amused.

"I look so anxious there!" You cried.

"No you don't, you're fine, like I said, you look beautiful in any expressions you wear." Myungsoo winked.

You blushed hard after he repeated those words.

"Minhye, your face is so red." Myungsoo said.

"Do you need to mention it?!?!" You asked in a yelling voice, annoyed in how you keep blushing and your heart keeps beating whenever he says those kind of words.

"Just saying." He pinched your nose and held your hands.

"Where are you taking me now?" You asked.

"Somewhere where its quiet." Myungsoo smirked.

"You and your smirk -.-" You shrugged. Myungsoo pulled you with him in the corner where its quiet. He sat down the bench and pulled you next to him.

You bit your lips with awkwardness sitting beside him. "Now what?" You asked.

"I'll sing a song and you better listen to it." Myungsoo answered. 

"You...sing?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yeah so you better listen to it." Myungsoo leaned his face near yours but then you leaned back. "Ermm..Fine." You coughed.

Myungsoo ruffled your hair and leaned back, he cleared his throat and started taking a deep breath. He finally sang the song.

">http://

 

 

When the cold wind blows

When it severely, severely blows without rest
I worry if you will be able to withstand it
Because it’s even hard for me to withstand it

Because I didn’t know what love is
Because I didn’t know so much, though I keep taking a step back
At some point, you’re by my side, at some point, you’re in my arms
At some point, love, my love…

* How did I come to love you?
How did you come to love me?
Even if the scars tell me I can’t walk
I want to smile, I want to smile in front of you

What do we do now?
Should we give up? How, how can I, in front of you,
Tell you to be well, to meet someone better
I can’t – I can’t do it now

*How did I come to love you?
How did you come to love me?
Even if the scars tell me I can’t walk
I want to smile, I want to smile in front of you

It’s alright because now I will become your personal sky

Even if love hurts me
Even if love makes you sad
Even if the scars tell me I can’t walk, at this moment
I want to smile now

Though it hurts, I love you and I will forever
Hold you, I will hold you forever

 

You were amazed by his voice, dazzled by his beauty as he sings, and related with the words that his singing. Your heart was thumping along with the song, its as if an angel was singing a harmony to you. The whole place felt like heaven, you lifted your hands and put it against your chest trying to feel your heart beat. *I'm so confused right now, what is this guy trying to show me? This jerk >< why does the atmosphere always feels different whenever Im around him?* You asked yourself with confusion. After he finished singing, you both stared at each for a moment. Myungsoo slowly leaned in near you, you didn't move but you shut your eyes close, trying to expect the unexpecting moment. But then instead, Myungsoo ended up poking your head. You quickly opened your eyes widely and tried to stranggle Myungsoo. Myungsoo kept laughing at your expression especially after he sang.

"YOU JERK!!! You..you!! I hate you. Urggh." You kept slapping him.

"Haha! What are you actually expecting?" Myungsoo asked. "You thought I was going to kiss you didn't you?" Myungsoo smirked.

"NO! and NEVER!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!" You raged with embarrassment. He stopped you by gripping your wrists and pulled you into a hug.

"Calm down, geez." Myungsoo caressed your hair. You tried letting go but his was was so tight. 

"Jerk, will you let me go?" You demanded.

"Not until you calm down." Myungsoo said still hugging you. You finally calm down after a minute.

"Okay, let me go now." You asked in a calm way. Myungsoo slowly pulled away. He cupped your cheeks.

"Your cheeks are really warm." He said.

You pulled away and pushed him off. "Stop observing my face Myungjerk." You crossed your arms.

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo apologized.

"It's nothing...I'm sorry too actually." You apoligized but without facing him. "Never do that again." You said and took a deep breath trying to calm your heart which is beating out loud.

"It's getting late now, wanna go home?" Myungsoo asked.

"Okay." You nodded. Myungsoo took off his jacket and wrapped it around you.

"Yah! Im fine.."You said.

"It's cold you might get sick so better wear it." Myungsoo said while pushing you slowly towards where his car is parked.

"I'm not cold though." You said.

"Get in." Myungsoo ignored your words and opened the car's door for you.

You followed what Myungsoo said by getting inside his car. He helped you buckle you seatbelts and off you both left the place.