Surprise! [L.Joe Scenario]

♔Teen Top Scenarios♔

 


It's your 1st Anniversary with L.Joe and ever since you woke up, you have been waiting for his call or atleast his text. But neither of these, you haven't received.
You tried to call him but no answer. You tried to text him saying. "Jagiya, Happy 1st Anniversary to us... I love you~..." but still, no respond. You pouted. "How could he possibly forget our first anniversary?..." You thought. "He didn't even call me or atleast reply to my messages..." You added.
You looked down then sighed. "Such nonsense." You then placed your phone to your pocket just in case he called or text. You decided to went out for awhile and at least feel relaxed after being so stressed out waiting for his call for almost the whole day. You were walking by the streets when you saw a jewelry shop. Some advertisement was posted outside the window that caught your attention so you went in to look. At the advertisement, there's a ring. Well, not just a simple ring, but it was really pretty. For a couple, I should say. You smiled. Even though L.Joe forgot about your anniversary, atleast you didn't, so, you decided to buy it and give it to L.Joe as a gift. You knew that L.Joe's not into these kinds of things but you wanted to show how much you love him so here you go, buying something for couples. After buying it, you smiled. At exactly the time you went out from the jewelry shop, you received a message. It's from L.Joe. "Park. 7 pm. See You." It's such a simple text but atleast made you smile a bit. But then again felt a chill. It's as if the text was cold and he was forced to text you. You thought that he might want to break up with you. Bad thoughts continued circling around your mind but then you shook your head and went back home to change atleast something decent to wear for your anniversary. You got in trouble looking for something nice to wear so instead you picked up the first dress that caught your eye. It was a red sunday knee-lengthed dress with a bow at your back and it was a short sleeved. First, you went in the bathroom to take a bath then, of course a make over. You curled your hair, putted on a mascarra and a lijpgloss and then perfect. You looked at your pink wrist watch. Your eyes widened. "Oh God! It's already 7 pm?!..." You exclaimed then rushed out of your home. You rode a taxi then went to the park. It's 7:10. You ran to the park, panting. You looked around. No one was there. No sign of L.Joe. You felt your heart skip a beat. It was dark.. and cold. "L.Joe..." You tried to call even though, you knew he wasn't there at all. Tears has started forming in your eyes when suddenly, the lights started flickering around you, as if stars was there beside you. Your eyes widened then you started hearing music. [Baby U by Teen Top] You wiped the tears that started forming around your eyes, and then continued listening. Then you started to hear a familiar voice. Niel. It was a very sweet song actually. Then one by one they went out, first. Niel, who was holding a microphone and a white rose on his other hand. He was singing with full emotions and a smile on his face. Next was Chunji, who was smiling at you while singing and also holding a rose, this time Yellow. Next was CAP, who's eyes are almost close because of his smile almost reaching his ears. His rap was sweet that made a tear fall from your eyes. He was holding a Peach-ed colored rose, which was very unique. Next, Changjo, who was singing his parts and was smiling at you brightly and was holding a light Pink-ed rose. You smiled at him, but then tears continued falling because of excitement and happiness. Then next was Ricky. He was smiling childishly, and sweetly, he went towards you with such jovial act. He gave you the rose and smiled as he say "Noona~ Happy Anniversary..." Then one by one, they gave you the rose they were holding awhile ago as they were singing. But one was missing... L.Joe. As the music goes on. They were singing their parts. Everyone was smiling at you with such enthusiasm. 
Atlast... it was L.Joe's part. He was rapping with so much emotion and a smile on his face. He was holding a red rose and a bow on it. As he was rapping he came towards you. You started sobbing and was looking only at him. It was unbelievable. All that happened was such a surprise!. He wiped your tears using his thumb and was still rapping. He smiled and caressed your cheek. After the rap, the music has stopped. He chuckled. He gave you the last rose then asked you. "Do you know what six roses means?...". You shook your head. He then played with a strand of your hair. "It signifies a need to be loved or cherished." He then looked into you straight into your eyes. "And that's... you. I love you.. and only you..." You started sobbing and hugged him. He sighed in relief and hugged you back. "Do you know what white rose means?.. when it comes to love?.." He asked again, as he was caressing your back. "No..." You mumbled. "It means... 'I'm worthy of you'..." He chuckled. "Then, what about the Yellow one..." You asked. You felt a kiss at your head. "It means... 'I care'..." Hearing all these things made you so happy that made your tears continually falling. "What about the peach one?..." You sobbed. "Sincerity... It shows my sincerity of loving you..." He smiled as he hugged you tightly. "The light pink?..." You asked again. "It means joy... It shows how happy I am to meet you..." You giggled but tears continues on falling. "The pink one?..." You asked again. "It means..Perfect Happiness... which means... I'm happy to be with you..." You pulled back and looked at him with a pout on your face. "Really?...". He nodded then kissed your forehead. "Won't you ask what the red one means?..." He asked with a sly smile on his face. "Then... tell me..." You dared. "The red one means...." he smiled then brushed of your hair that was covering half of your face. "It means... I love you..." He smiled then placed a soft kiss to your lips. You smiled, but then cried as well. His friends laughed with your cuteness. "Omo..." He exclaimed. "Why's my baby crying?... I made this surprise to make you smile, yet why are you crying?" He hugged you again. You sobbed. "B-Because... B-Because I love you so much.. L.Joe..." He chuckled. "Aish... Really... I really love you too... Don't cry okay?..." He pulled back. "Smile for me..." He encouraged. You then placed a sweet smile on your face even with your eyes swollen. He laughed then again planted a soft kiss on your lips. "Happy Anniversary, my love... my ________... my one and only..." He whispered as he hugged you.