Sunday Date

Imagination(5)~YoungYoung

Jinyoung wakes up because of the strong sunlight shining on her face,she wakes up lazily and sits on her bed.She uses her hand roughly rubs her hair,which made her hair became more messy.She drags her heavy body out of her bed,then slowly walks to the bathroom.After brushing her teeth and washing her face,she feels energetic and refreshing.

She hops and skips to the living room,and sees her boyfriend Jinyoung is sitting on the sofa,watching the sports channel focusly and he can't even take his eyes off.She slowly walks to the sofa and gently sits beside him.Jinyoung turns his eyes and look at Jiyoung,then gives her a bright smile than can lights up the whole world,he uses his attractive voice says:"Good morning,baby."Jiyoung smiles brightly and replies him:"Good morning,honey."Jinyoung uses his hand gently touches her hair:"Did you sleep well yesterday?"Jiyoung smiles and says:"Yes,and you?"Jinyoung smiles again and says:"Yes,I sleep very well with you by my side."Jiyoung smiles brightly again.

Jinyoung says:"Let's go out okay?"Jiyoung answers:"Okay!""Then let's go to change!"Jinyoung holds Jiyoung's waist and both of them go to change.After a while,both of them are ready and they go out.

It's a sunny day today,Jinyoung and Jiyoung have come to a beautiful beach.Jinyoung covers Jiyoung's eyes as they walk step by step to the sandy beach."Why are you covering my eyes?Where have we arrive?"Jiyoung asks Jinyoung as they walk."You'll know later,now don't ask anything."Jinyoung answers mysteriously.

When they walk till the center of the sandy beach,Jinyoung talks again:"Now I'm going to release my hands,one,two,three!!"When Jinyoung's hands take away,Jiyoung surprisingly looks at the beautiful beach:"This beach is so beautiful!!How did you find this place?"Jinyoung laughs innocently and says:"I used a little Internet searching,but this beach is actually private.""What do you mean by that?"Jiyoung asks with her cute innocent face."This beach is not open to the public,but you can make an appointment to come here."Jinyoung says and smiles:"I specially booked this place so that we can date here,do you like it?"Jiyoung looks at Jinyoung and hugs him:"Of course I like it!!You are so romantic,honey."Then they walk along the sandy beach.

After walking for a while,Jiyoung suddenly talks:"Let's play splish-and-splash!"Then she runs to the ocean and splashes some sea water to Jinyoung."You want to play?Okay,let's play!!"Jinyoung runs to the ocean and splashes sea water to Jiyoung too.Both of them run around and splash each other with sea water,they run around and play around,Jinyoung tickles Jiyoung,Jiyoung evades Jinyoung's tickling......They have a fun time playing around,until the sun sets.

Both of them sits on the bench where they could see the sea view.Jinyoung lies on Jiyoung's thigh,Jiyoung gently touches Jinyoung's hair and smiles."Do you like today's date?"Jinyoung asks."I like it,very much."Jiyoung smiles brightly."Then will you give me something for repay?"Jinyoung smiles."What do you want?"Jiyoung pretends that she doesn't know,waiting for obvious hints.Jinyoung  smiles and says:"I want your sweet kiss."Jiyoung smiles again,that is the answer she wants to hear,the answer that she already know,she lowers her head,and gently kisses Jinyoung.