1st Chapter

My Son's Wish

He was sleeping that night when suddenly a loud bang had woken him up.

"Lee Donghae don't grilled me like one of your client for goodness sake were not in the court room right now"she said. 

"Lee Aeyi! this marriage won't work as long as you keep on getting in touch with those people"donghae yelled.

"those people that your talking about are the people that had help me alot when you almost abandon me!"she yelled back..

"aeyi, please that's enough past is past."donghae said.

he tried to cover his mouth to stop himself from crying, he knew that night there was something wrong, something isn't right. 

tightly holding his bunny plushie, he went back to his room. 

"dear God mommy and daddy love each other I know they're just going through a hard time please don't let them seperate"he murmured until he fall asleep. 

That night both of them slept at the same bed but still not facing each other, they were once the sweetest couple at Seoul High School, although people still see them as the perfect couple..In the eyes of public.

But not anymore on the Lee Household where the only person that knows that secret would probably there son's nanny.

Waking up both of them prepared to go to the office, "here let me do it"she offered as she saw him having a hard time putting his tie on.

"this feels like college all over  again"donghae mumbled those words made her smile "yeah, I remember that your first time stepping on the court"she giggled. 

"AeYi, do you wanna get married again?'donghae offered "I might think about that"she said as she playfully push him away "seriously, AeYi we been through so much together I know we had been fighting alot lately.."donghae said. but soon he was cut off.

"your the reason why I didn't had the chance to achieve my dream, yeah we did love each other but to be honest I regret the day that I said I do"she said 

"right now, all I want is to be Jin's mother that's all I want my son to have a decent family with a mom and a dad that's all I want donghae I hope you can fullfilled it rigt"she said. as she step out of the room.

heading through his son's room she watch from afar how the nurse do her daily shot on him, his health have been failing miserably and that's what worry AeYi the most at that moment.