#1

Moon

Jaehwan have always had this ability to read people. The first time he met Hakyeon, he knew the older male is going to be easy-going and overflow with leadership charisma. Well, Hakyeon turned out to be a little attention deprived but it's okay, Jaehwan likes him that way. He's the perfect guy to let out his inner five year old with. There's this other guy however, Jaehwan can never predict. His hair is dark black, along with his eyes. Jaehwan can't guess a thing through those eyes. He's not always a busybody though, it's just that Jung Taekwoon manage to be the only exception. 

Jaehwan thought Taekwoon is beautiful. Hongbin is too, but Taekwoon is on the other level. Taekwoon have this eagle piercing eyes that screams rejection to everything he sees, contrasting to this lips, that looks very inviting with the softness color of pink. Is it weird to think it looks delicious? Because it is. However it's Taekwoon's skin Jaehwan wanted to touch the most - it looks so white, and fair, and delicate, but strong. Just like his presence.

Jaehwan envy Hakyeon. Everybody knows how close Hakyeon and Taekwoon is, to the point Hakyeon claim the other male to be his lifelong friend. Although the friendship look one-sided most of the time, Jaehwan can't help but notice how Taekwoon relax with the presence of Hakyeon; even when getting nagged at. 

"Is Taekwoon usually scary?" Jaehwan questioned Hakyeon one day. It was 3 a.m and they were packing their stuffs to go back to the dorm from the practice room. Hakyeon diverts his attention to Jaehwan "Hm? Why suddenly?" Jaehwan shakes his head "Nothing. But is he?" There's a moment of silence before Jaehwan heard a laugh from the older male "Taekwoon is not scary. He is actually very cute." Well, that's unpredictable, Jaehwan thought. Hakyeon however, continued. "He's just shy. Just make your presence comfortable to him, he'll be alright" He finished with a grin. Jaehwan nod.

Jaehwan took Hakyeon's advice pretty well. He started with small things like morning greetings, thank yous and lots and lots of smiling. Jaehwan wish for the whole getting-taekwoon-to-be-comfortable-with-me thing to go as rapid as possible but he's afraid that Taekwoon will flinch away from him and never come back. That can never happen. Thanks to Hakyeon though, he spend his free time searching for Taekwoon's cute point instead.

-

It's one of those time again. When Jaehwan feels like giving everything up, go home and sleep his frustration away. He have been miserable since morning. He just didn't know why. He can't hit the right note during the vocal lesson, his voice cracked and now he's messing the choreography up. The dance teacher is kind of strict, he won't let them rest until everyone got the choreography right, and he's being a burden to his team. He can see annoyed glances shot by the other trainees. They are all tired, he know. He is too, and he tried to ace the choreo but he just can't. He couldn't dance in the first place anyways. His body is stiff as hell. Jaehwan got in with singing as his ticket. Everyone knows that. Getting pressured like this though, he started to feel like all his courage and determination to continue is gone. The teacher announced a 10 minutes break, at last. Maybe he is tired too. 

Jaehwan just sprawled at the spot he was standing earlier. He have no strength to move anymore, so he close his eyes with hard pants escaped his mouth, trying to catch his own breath. 

"Do you want to have some water?" Jaehwan heard a soft voice asked. He lazily open his right eye, only to see a sweaty Taekwoon is tank top offering him a bottle of mineral water. Jaehwan reaches for it and got up, trying not to look too excited. "Is it hard?" Taekwoon asked. Jaehwan can only nod. Things are hard. But sitting next to Taekwoon listening to him speak with his soft, delicate voice is way harder. "Be strong." He heard the older male said again before getting up and disappear somewhere. 

Jaehwan is dazed. There are so many theories of why Taekwoon came and talked to him running through his head right now but he chose to ignore those thoughts. The fact that Taekwoon came to him and talked to him first is much more important. He can still hear the voice. So pure, soft and slow, almost like a whisper. Very beautiful, but deadly enough, exactly like Taekwoon.

Taekwoon is unpredictable.

And Jaehwan have decided, Taekwoon is like a moon. Beautiful, surround by darkness but still manage to appeal. Taekwoon is like the moon, in which part of him will always be hidden away.

-

a/n: so i finally write new stuff. and its vixx related. i'm just happy i'm finally free from writer's block. i'm hoping to finish a few fics i promised a few people before. wish me luck. and good to be back. thank you for reading