Best...Friends...?

Healing Flowers

Every Year was the same

It was the same place where their Friendship started to grow

Three weeks before her birthday she would ask him "Something is coming soon, do you know what it is?" and bright smile appeared in her beautful face. "What could it be?" he replied, as if he didnt knew.

"You know? Im really happy that we became bestfriends" she said playing on the swing swang. He only could only fake a smile, she didnt notice it, but his heart hurts everytime she said that "Yeah, and you know I will always be here for you" he replied.

 

°  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  

 

A week passed, and Sooyoung felt that he was avoiding her. "Is there something wrong?" she asked herself. Everything was confusing, now he doesn't eat with her at lunch, now he doesn't walk with her to home... He changed...

While she was eating with her friends they notice her sad face

"Hyosung, look at Sooyoung, she hasn't eaten her food yet" A pretty girl with dark brown hair said

"I know, I'm worried, she's been like this since this morning. Jieun what can we do?" the blonde girl replied to her friend's remark.

Both of them gathered a lot of sweets, they though that that could cheer up Sooyoung, it was her favorite. But no, nothing worked. Trying to get her attention they tried everything but failed in every attempt. Hyosung and Jieun finally gave up letting out a deep sigh. Little they know that Sooyoung was looking at Jaehwan who was in the other side of the cafeteria.  

Jieun looked carefully at her friends eyes, she was looking at a guy, so she goes and whispered to Hyosung "Hey, she is just looking at Jaehwan, do something".  Nothing they could do but an idea popped from Hyosung's mind. "Ohh... so thats why she was spacing out" Hyosung said loudly "I know right? I mean he is really a handsome guy. Do you think he has a girlfriend? if not I can make a move" Jieun wink to Hyosung.

With that Sooyoung popped out of her daydream "WHAT?" she yelled, making her friends burst in to laughter.

 

°  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  ° 

 

At the other side of the room 3 guys were talking. "Dude she is checking on you, right Hongbin?" The black haired guy said. "Yeah, why are you still avoiding her? a week has passed and you still haven't tell her a single word, Taekwoon and I are really getting waorried" The guy with the sweet smile said "How long will you keep doing this" he added.

Jaehwan just looked away "I dont know, I dont really know" he let out a deep sigh "I just dont know what will she think about it..."  His friend could only watch him.

 

°  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  

 

"Please guys do it for me..." Jaehwan begged his friends

"Dude why dont you do it yourself?" Hongbin asked "Because........." Jaehwan told them the reason, they got shocked and did as he said.

Hongbin and Taekwoon goes to Jieun and Hyosung, telling them what Jaehwan said before. They got shocked as well but for Jaehwan sake they did as they say. For Jaehwan sake they will do anything.

 

°  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °    

 

The day arrived, It was Sooyoung's birthday. She woke up and she called Jaehwan but he didn't answer. All the morning she tried calling and calling but he never answered. To her surprise Jieun and Hyosung came to her house and dragged her out for a happy day, they need her to get out to let Hongbin and Taekwoon do their part. They could see that Sooyoung was feeling down. Anything they do was a failure cause she didnt cheer up.

"Are you Ok Soo?" Jieun asked concerned "Yeah" Sooyoung replied in a lower voice. "Are you thinking about him?" Hyosung finally asked and Sooyoung looked down "I think so..." 

Hyosung turned to Jieun and began to whisper "Can we tell her?" "Of course not Hyosung... we dont  have the right to do it" Jieun replied a little shock, Hyosung only made a sad face. Seeing that Sooyoung though "What am I thinking... I have to be happy for them... they tried to cheer me up and Im screwing it all... I cant let them be happy in my day" and so she asked the girls to go shopping.  Faking a smile she went with them to all the shops, Hyosung and Jieun pretended to not know that she was sad. At the end of the day the girls bought a big strawberry cake and sang her birthday.

  

 

°  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  

It was really late when Sooyoung arrived to her home. As she enter her room she was amazed, lots of gifts were there and her room was covered with butterfly bush flowers. Tears were falling... she began to open each gifts all from the person she tried to call all the morning... when she finnished openning all of them she saw that everything she wanted he gave it to her... she then saw a letter. She opened it, she read it... she began to cry... tears nonstop were falling from her precious face...

 

My dear Sooyoung

 

       Do you remember the day I saw you crying in the park? Well I do, and Im happy that I approached you that time... You helped me a lot... making me forget about something really hard for me... since we became friends our friendship started to grow more and more... as you grow you became a beautiful woman,  I couldnt help but to fall more and more for you... you became the light that was guiding me in this dark path I am walking in... always showing me a bright and pretty smile when we were together... Soo... you know? I always wanted to tell you that... I really like you... that I fall for you deeply... that I love the way you had always been... I really love you... but life is not what we think isnt it right?. Im sorry that these past weeks I avoided you and make you feel uncomfortable... but I had to... you know? since I was little I had this heart disease... They said it was not mortal but since last year my heart started to hurt so much... I have to go... but I managed to buy everything you ever wished... well if it wasnt for Hyosung, Hongbin, Jieun and Taekwoon I could never finish this.... Please forgive me... the promise that I made I dont know if I can keep it.... SORRY I couldnt tell you about my illness before... all I want for you is happiness..... If anything goes wrong please dont be sad.... I will be up there watching you... 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                               Love you... Jaehwan your Ken...

 

 

Sooyoung was sobbing "Im sorry I didnt tell you either.... I love you too...." 

 

 

°  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °   °  °  °  °  

 

°
 

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

 

 

A year has passed and there was Jaehwan in his room looking at a picture... the picture that gave him strenght and a reason to live...

He heard a knock... and saw someone entering with a bouquet of flowers...

He saw her, he smiled

"Do you know how long I cried...and tried looking for you...?"

She put the flower at the table

"I miss you too Sooyoung"

They hugged

"I love you Lee Jaehwan... is all I want you to know now... I will be here for you... forever...."

"You know how long I waited to do this?

He grabbed Sooyoung and Kiss her deeply

"Not as much as I had"

She then return the Kiss

 

°

 

°

 

°

 

 

FIN

 

 

 

"How did you found me?" 

"It aint hard when you have friends like them" Sooyoung pointed to the door

"Ugh.... guys..." Jaehwan smiled when he saw Taekwoon and Hyosung holding hands, while Hongbin was hugging Jieun from behind...

"We are happy to see that you are recovering well..." the four of them replied

 

 

 

 

A.N : I will update a new chapter later telling you guys how Sooyoung managed to find Jaehwan :D