Talents, Hobbies, Love and Goals

TRUE LOVE

SHINEE made their 2nd album

 

Exo members made their debut. After the debut they went straight to their dorms ground and planning to sleep together.

They made conversations and D.O. asked Luhan "Luhan that keychain of yours is that your first keychain, if it is does it mean Sehun is that important to you?”

“That’s not it” Luhan said.

 “What do you mean by that D.O.” Sehun gets mad.

“Nothing, I’m just curios” D.O. replied and trying to calm Sehun while the other members are laughing.

 

“This is not my first keychain, i gave my first keychain to a girl before” Luhan said

“Eh who’s that girl? Kai said after being surprised just like the other members.

“Luhan told them the story and said “I don’t know her name and doesn’t have any contacts too.”

“Huh, what a pitiful cute little Luhan!!!” Kai said.

All members laugh except Luhan.

 

“Do you love her?” sehun asked

“Hey, .... Hey Sehun are you jealous?, hahaha” Suho said.

“I’m not” sehun replied.

“Maybe” Luhan answered. Everyone become more surprised after hearing it.

On the other hand the girl seems to be pretty popular over the world. She’s very smart (she helps to their family business even though she is very young). She is very talented (inspired by Luhan). She loves to sing and dance ballet. She is also loved by everyone.

 

 

 

Does Luhan love her? Does the girl loves Luhan?