Ren's Courage

One's Bliss For Love

Ren opened his eye but quickly closed it shut as a ray of light hit him. He groaned but opened them once again taking in his surrounding. As he looked around, he realized this wasn't his room. Ren grew a bit nervous and wonder where he was or why he was here but he remebered what happened earlier today. He realized he was still in school in the nurse's office. He sat up but winced as a spiral of pain hit him all over his body.

"Hey you shouldn't be up. You got hurt really bad there. It's a good thing that sweet young boy brought you here" said the Nurse as she layed Ren back down on the bed. Ren looked at her before looking at the bandages wrapped around his stomach and arms. Ren kept inspecting himself when he froze realizing what she just said. He looked at her before he sat up quickly regretting it after the pain hit him again. "What did you say? I thought i heard you say someone brought me here." The nurse looked at him confused until she realized and smiled at him kindly."Yes you heard correctly. A nice young boy brought you here on his back. He looked worried and was concerned if you'd be alright. Is he a friend of yours?" Ren looked at the nurse as he thought over what she said.
' Someone actually helped me! B-but who was it. Who could have helped me?'

"Well sweety. Do you know that young boy. He said his name is JR." 'JR? Who-..'  Ren eyes widened after he realized who had just helped him. The guy he has been crushing on ever since he got into this school. It was the guy he wanted to be noticed by but never dared to talk with him or be around him because he was too shy. It was JR that helped him. A smile was brought to Ren's face. He felt hapy for once. He actually felt happy that someone cared about him, who worried about him when no one else would. He looked at the nurse and shook his head softly. "I don't know him. He's not a friend of mine but if i see him ill give him my gratitude for helping me earlier today."

The nurse nodded in understanding before standing up telling Ren that she would be back. As she walked out the door, Ren layed flat on the bed smiling to himself about today. He just couldn't believe that today a change actually happened. But that smile disppeared in an instant. How would he be able to tell JR thanks without having people beat him up for trying to talk to him. He knew that JR was popular in this school. He knew that JR wouldn't stop to hear his pathetic gratitude. Just what was he thinking! Ren rolled onto his side and curled himself into a ball trying to hide his tears. He just knew that this was just a mear coincidence, that JR helped him out of pity. Ren wanted to believe that someone actually cared about him but after crying his eyes out, he was determined to tell JR thanks. He wanted to know for sure if JR had helped him out of pity or because he actually felt worried about him when he got beat up. Ren was determined to get his answer and after this period he would find out. He just would...


Sorry this is short, i was too lazy but the next one ill make it longer. :D Enjoy ~