Don't Go

23 Months

 

Yesung POV
I woke to the the warmth of sun on my face. I squinted my eyes as I slowly opened them to see the most beautiful sight. One i wouldn't see for 23 months....Kim Ryeowook...MY Wookie. His arms wrapped firmly around my waist and head nuzzled into my neck. I stared at him for I don't know how long. An alarm went off and I knew it was time to get up and prepare for the inevitable. I slowly slid from the bed and away from Wookie. 
   
Ryeowook POV
 
 I felt him get up and walk to the bathroom. I had not slept the entire night and knew for a fact I wouldn't for a while. The tears I had been holding in slowly fell as I forced myself to get up and make breakfast for him. I needed to be strong so I wiped my tears and slapped a smile on my face. As i made breakfast I heard the front door. I automatically knew who it was, Kyuhyun, he never knocked, the brat! He walked in and slumped into a chair. He had been crying i could tell. He was going to be without 5 Hyungs now. Hankyung,Kibum,Heechul,Kibum, and now Yesung it had hit him hard with every departure. I put food in front of him silently ordering him to eat. I excused myself as I got dressed. We werent going with Yesung to see him off but i wanted him to have a good last sight of me. No tears, no makeup, just me. 
 
It was a few hours later after we had eaten and Kangin and Zhou Mi joined us to reminisce an make sure Yesung was ready to leave. Kangin Zhoumi and Kyuhyun said their goodbyes. I had kept a smile on my face the entire time, But as Yesung approached me for a hug i backed up. 
 
"....Wookie..." Yesung said desperately,already unbearably close to tears. The other three just stared at me.
 
"i can't, just go. I hate you. Just leave, please"
 
"Wook you'll regret it if you don't say goodbye" kangin said as i walked away towards the living room trying desperately not to break. 
 
"I have to go now Wook.Please baby look at me atleast."
 
I continued down the hallway and sat on the couch when i got there. I thought over the past 8 years with him. They were the best of my life. All the laughs and tears. The tours, KRY, the lonely nights i spent promoting SJM. They all came crashing down on me at once. I felt a sob rip out of my throat as i hear the door shut hearing the muffled cry of the four men leaving. 
 
I shot up ran out the door. I had to see him. This couldn't be the end. I made it right as the taxi pulled up. ..
 
"Yesung!!" I sobbed hoping he would hear me. I saw him turn with tears in his eyes as i jumped into his arms. "Don't go, don't leave me, you promised, you promised to stay by my side no matter what!" I screamed through my sobs hearing the poorly muffled ones behind me. 
 
"I know Wookie, but this isn't the end i will be back I will come back to you, i will always come back to you, you are the reason i breathe, the reason i am still here. But you have to promise me two things."
 
"Anything" 
 
"Take care of yourself and your hyungs and dongsaeng" 
 
"Ofcourse"
 
"And don't let my turtles die"
 
"Pabo!" I feigned anger as i laughed at his joke as tears kept flowing
 
"I have to go baby, I love you"
 
"No, no, no" i said as i clung tighter to his shoulders. I felt arms pull my off and hold me firmly to a broad chest. 
"Let me go! Kangin please! Yesung, please don't go" i screamed as he stepped into the can with tears in his eyes. 
 
"I love you my Wookie" i heard him say before he shut the door and drove away.
 
"Sunggie! Come back!!" I screamed as i went limp in Kangins arms. He just shushed me as Kyuhyun and Zhoumi clung to each other crying for their brothers the one still here in kangins arms and the one in the cab driving away.