A Guy and A Girl

I'm This Type of Guy

 

HEECHUL’s POV

I’m this type of guy who wouldn’t say I love you to you. I might be arrogant but I am too shy to tell you how much this heart craving for you.

I’m this type of guy who can only tease you through the shows, even though I preffered to actually show you my gentle side.

I’m this type of guy who might disappoint you as the time passes by. I can’t even control my own mood and emotions.

I’m this type of guy who is looking at you and only you. My eyes fixed and I’m this loyal even though you probably couldn’t see that from my appearance.

I’m this type of guy who is mostly use my brain to decide everything but I never knew that my brain will be dead in front love.

I’m this type of guy who will sacrificed many things to be together with you but I always tried to make it unnoticeable to you.

I’m this type of guy who has a very complex personality. I am too contradictive but I know that I am sure about my feelings for you.

I’m this type of guy who will say that I have laid my eyes on the other girls even though my heart told me the opposites.

I’m this type of guy who will state that I am your sunbaenim, even though I hope I am more than just another Oppa to you.

I’m this type of guy who would say that I love myself more than anything in this world. But even my heart knew that it was just a mask.

I’m this type of guy who is so stubborn and don’t know when to finally give in even though I’m this desperate to have you for my own.

I’m this type of guy who is just too different from you, my sweet angel. Just too different.

So…

…I’m this type of guy that you can’t possibly wanted even if the world ends…

 

--

YOONA’s POV

“Well, but I’m not this type of girl who will just stand still and let this fly away, Oppa,” I said while looking at a certain diary with smile on my face. “I will fetch you soon because I love you too..”