Goodbye

Goodbye To The Past Memories

“What’s going on?” Is the first question that comes out of my mouth when I walked into our shared apartment seeing my best friend or so I thought on your lap swallowing each other’s faces off

“What the hell” I hear my friend Cap shout at my supposed to be boyfriend L Joe and my supposed to be best friend Niel I just stood there staring at them don’t think I’m shocked that L Joe cheated me no that was bound to happen I knew the day would come you can say in some ways I always expected it but, now that it’s happening it’s like a slap in the face some part of me never wanted this to happen some part of me thought that I could change him that he really loved me guess I was wrong I guess I was the only one giving a 110% while he was giving 10% maybe less.

Honestly when I and L Joe started this relationship he was a player, cheater, jerk a bad boy if you want to put it into a few words I knew that and rejected and rejected him until I finally gave in giving him a chance. The relationship was great for a few months always being cautious because I knew in any moment the relationship would go downhill I could just feel it coming when it never came I started to let my guard down by that time I’ve fallen too deep In love for my liking but, I couldn’t help it. Then came the problems one by one they started to show up he started to go out more staying out longer to the point that he just didn’t come home at all or he came back drunk out of his mind he would start throwing things sometimes even lay a hand on me that’s when I would snap say it was over pack my things but he would never let me out always pleaded begged me to stay and since I was wrapped around his little finger I would forgive him.

Then it became jealousy when he decided to bring his best friend Cap over he started to notice that Cap showed a little too much interest in me and snapped saying it was all my fault that I was the one flirting with him he beat me around a little calling me a . He never let me see Cap again in all honesty I never saw Cap as anything more than a friend but, he thought otherwise. Then I started to notice marks on him I asked him what they were where he got them from but he always waved my questions off. I started to get angry with myself was I really that blinded why the hell did I stay with someone that treated me this bad that made me feel like I was a piece off crap since he could never see where I went because he was never there I started to go out have some time to myself started talking to Cap again and realized that they weren’t friends anymore when he told L Joe he liked me more than a friend I was shocked and didn’t speak to him then I saw him one day asked him if we could just be friends and he accepted I was delighted because I really enjoyed his company. L Joe and me started to fight more and more because I wouldn’t let him touch me anymore in any way  he hated it he was so used to dominating me that when I rebelled on him he was shocked while me and L Joe started to drift away my relationship with Cap grew more and more time spent together as friends nothing else I wasn’t one to cheat on someone always hated cheaters my father cheated on my mother got a new wife made a family forgetting all about me and my mother so I’ve always detested cheaters .

Now here I am standing in front of my boyfriend and best friend I wanted to snap say something but knew it wasn’t worth it. I made my way to our shared room grabbing a suit case putting as many things as I could knowing that I would have to come back for the others taking my full suitcase I made my way to the living room to find L Joe glaring at Cap and Niel he was just standing there our eyes met he looked like he was on the burg of tears. Looking away I didn’t pity him he did wrong to me how dare he look at me in the eye and feel sorry for what he’s done more than once now I knew that all those marks that I’ve seen on L Joe where because of him maybe not just him only but he was apart of the chain L Joe had. I felt betrayed by him we have been through so many things I pitied the way our friendship would end. Making my way to the door I was stopped when L Joe stopped me I knew what he was going to try to do he would do anything to not see me walk through that door. He did the one thing I never forgive not that the things he’s done where forgivable but those I could resist stand up to them but cheating I could never know where or when he might do it again once a cheater always a cheater I believed that. Snatching my hand out of his grip grabbing Cap’s hand I turned to walk out the door but before I did I turned to look at you in the eye and say the one thing that you were, are and always would be

“You were always a selfish boy Lee Byunghun you’ve always wanted the best of both worlds” with that said I walked out that door. I’m happy now more than I ever was with you I’ve fallen in love with someone who not only appreciates my love but deserves it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hope you guys liked it. It was just a thought. Comment tell me how it was ;)