i

Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Ahn Dan-------

 

 
 
No one’s POV
 
 
“H-h-h-hyung~!!!” Ricky burst to the other side of the door all of a sudden, causing four boys to scream and fall from their seats.
 
“Hyung~!!!” Ricky called again, searching for his hyung.
 
“Which hyung?” L.joe asked him, sending his dongsaeng a glare as he rose from the floor.
 
Ricky looked at the faces in front of him, he pouted once he couldn’t see the person he was looking for.
 
“Is it true?!” He asked, changing his mood for being depressed to being excited again.
 
“Mworago?” CAP asked, a little irritated at his overly eccentric dongsaeng. 
 
A creepy smile appeared on Ricky’s face as he showed the others a flyer that he just saw a few moments ago.
 
The four other boys checked what he was holding up.
 
“Yeah, that is so true.” Chunji said with an evil smirk on his lips.
 
“But how? I don’t understand how hyung could possibly agree to this.” Changjo asked, getting all confused.
 
“It is very simple actually. He lost to the two of us.” L.joe said, pointing to himself and Chunji.
 
“And the rules clearly states that the loser will be the one who’ll do it.” He continued.
 
“You guys should have seen his face! It was totally priceless!” Chunji laughed at his chingju’s misfortune; making L.joe, Ricky and Changjo laugh along with him.
 
“ *laugh* By the way, where is he?” Ricky asked, wiping some non-existent tears.
 
“I think hyung is at the airport, picking up his appa or something.” Changjo answered, nonchalantly.
 
With that, the four of them continued to talk amongst themselves.
 
On one corner, CAP was busy staring at the flyer that Ricky brought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :)) Decided to update now since I don't have anything to do.

So how is it?? Sorry if there isn't much action or stuff on. I guess, now you guys know why Niel needs his twin. Should I put colors on their lines?? Do you think it needs some?? It kinda looks dull, right? 

Speaking of Niel, how's the flyer I made?? Don't you think that my twin fish looks good in all of his pictures?? Yeah, he's my twin. Sort of. We are both 94-liner and born on August. Anyway, I'm babbling like a pabo.

Tell me what you guys think, okay??

Tell me, tell me, tell me. :))

Subscribe too if you want ^^