Silent Scream(OneShot)

Silent Scream

 

Mika Sat up on his bed looking around Frantically. "DAMN IT!!"He yelled they left him behind again "The They Think they ing Are!"He yelled hoping out of bed about to leave when he realized he Stunk. He Groaned looking down He walked back turning around and Walked to the bathroom. He Closed the Door Stripping off his clothing and Took a shower. 
 
Kei Groaned Walking into the Apartment looking around Sho wasnt home yet Still out Busy Hanging around Yi-Chen. He groaned walking over and sitting down in the living room. He heard the shower going and Knew Mika was home. Knowing Mika will be pissed beyond Hell about them not taking him with them. Sho just dont want Him hurt like Shinji was. he cleared his throat before getting back up he walked to the kitchen 'might aswell cook Him something to eat to soothe his anger'Kei thought. 
 
Mika sighed Rinsing his hair of Shampoo and His body of soap. he stood under the spray for a few before turning the water off and getting out. he Dried off Forgeting to grab his clothing he stepped out of the bathroom not thinking that Anyone was home. "Forget these?"Mika Jumped seeing Kei holding some clothing. mika blushed and Ran back into the bathroom. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOT!!"Mika yelled holding the door hiding behind it. Kei chuckled. "Its not like i havent seen you before i mean i did Bathe you a couple of times"Kei said laughing. Mika's face heated up more. "sh...Shut up"Mika said. "Ok, Here"Kei said walking up and handing Mika his clothing. "Get dressed before you freeze"Kei said ruffling Mika's hair before walking away. 
 
Mika closed the door and Began to get dressed Grumbling on about Why was he stuck with these idiots.
 
Kei Took the Plate of Food and sat it on a small coffee table. looking up to see Mika standing in the doorway of the Living room. "Hey Drippy"Kei said laughing. Mika rolled his eyes looking to the side before walking in and sitting down. "Eat"Kei said sitting down next to Mika. Mika looked over slightly. "What you think i poisoned it, haha Thats Toshi's job not mine"Kei said nudging Mika laughing.  Mika wasnt enthused. he picked up his Fork and began to eat.
 
Kei smiled watching the Young Boy eat. Mika sighed taking a bite as he was doing so he lifted his other hand pushing hair behind his ear. Kei's eyes Trailed to Mika's neck seeing his veins. Kei watched intently. Mika was close to finishing his food he hummed alittle. Kei's eyes locked on Mika's neck. "Mika, Kei, Im back"Sho's voice Came from the hallway. Kei's head snapped to the entrance of the living room and saw Sho walk in. "Hey guys"Sho said. "oh, you already ate...? i got take out"Sho said. "Oh, umm..Kei i guess made it for me"Mika said. "Ugh....fine more for me then"sho said Sitting down and lighting a cigerett. "Hey can i have one?"Mika asked. Sho laughed almost choking on his smoke. "No! are you kidding me, your only 17"He replied and laughed more and began to eat laughing Thinking his Younger brother was only joking.
 
Mika sighed Pushing his plate away and standing up. He was about to speak up about Sho just leaving him home but Turned and left the living room. he Left the Apartment and stood right outside His hands on the edge of the balcony watching the Basically Empty streets of Mallep. he saw the burnt marks where Sho had Put cigeretts out on the balcony.  "Idiot"Mika whispered. "Your Brother is just looking out for your wellbeing" Mika Jumped at the word your before turning seeing kei. Mika turned away from him as he fininshed talking. "I can take care of myself"Mika said. "appearently"Kei said walking up and hoping up onto the ledge and sat down. "you know you cant just act the part you have to play it too"Kei said. Mika Stared out to the city. "You also have to Play the part Perfectly or you will lose the Game"Kei said and looked from Mika to the City behind him. "Cool night love the Breeze"Kei said. 
 
Kei smiled looking down seeing all the people below. Mika looked down aswell but averted his gaze away most of the people were holding hands Hugging or just together he hated it. "Your opinion on love"Kei stated. Mika Frowed his Brows. "Stop it"Mika said.  "Dont be so harsh, Most can only live for love. Not their Fault"Kei said before pulling out a cigerette and putting it between his lips and Pulling out his zippo and lighting it. Mika Scoffed alittle when hearing the Click of The Zippo Shutting. "let him Look after you as long as he can, its one thing that keeps him from Messing in others lifes and it makes him happy"Kei said. Mika still didnt speak. "He looks after you cause You are what keeps him from Literally Going insane, Cause you are the thing he needs to Protect and keeps him alive"Kei said. "no"Mika said. "eh?"Kei said. "im not, She is....She is the reason he hasnt gone insane, everything is about her"Mika said. Kei looked at Mika thinking the younger was Joking. He Laughed softly. "you arent serious are you?"Kei said in disbelief to what he had heard. "i dont need his help"mika said. 
 
Kei Turned putting his foot up on the ledge. "Listen..." "he only takes care of me cause Shinji couldnt"Mika said. "He cares about you mika"Kei said. "Too bad he dont care enough to know Im Dieing"Mika said tears b in his eyes. "I dont need him"Mika whispered. Kei was shocked "He knows This you know that! Why do you think he Wants you to stay Home Huh?"Kei said and stradled the ledge. "I may be Dying But im not Weak! He treats me like....im a burden"Mika said looking away as tears began to run down his cheeks he looked down seeing Sho Running up to Yi-Chen and Son below. "Your not a Burden, Why would you think he thinks that He dont"Kei said. Kei looked down seeing them looked like he was getting antsy. "i should.." "Just Go! i dont need anyone, all i need is myself i can survive without anyone...Even if my final night is tonight I dont give a damn, No one has ever seemed to really care"Mika said tears begining to flow freely. "Hey i can Stay"Kei said watching as They started to leave Sho looked up waving for Kei to Come. Kei put his hand up. "Go"Mika said turning away from the city. "Im staying"Kei said. Mika Turned "GO!"he said and Pushed Kei off the ledge. 
 
Mika turned Walking back to the apartment before he made it inside he was Turned and Slammed against the Wall. "What Is Your Problem?!"Kei said. "this world"Mika said not meeting Kei's gaze. Kei loosened his Grip on him "why was i even born if i wasnt ment to live long....why when no one cares...I wasnt born to Rely on love...i wasnt ment for love...i was born only to die"Mika said tears starting to stream down his cheeks. Kei looked down at Mika upset. "You are such a downer"kei said Chuckling softly trying to lighten the mood. Mika sighed. "Just go, Dont want to hold you down like i do my brother"Mika said pushing Kei away and Walking into the Apartment. Kei stepped into the Doorway closing the door. "your going to die soon...arent you?"Kei asked. Mika stopped looking down. "guess thats the good part"Mika said before continueing to walk to his room. 
 
"MIKA!"Kei yelled Mika ignored him he walked into his room and dropped onto his bed. "Dont act like this"Kei said Walking into the room. Mika groaned "cant you just let me be, I would be much happier to Die ALONE!"Mika said. "No you wouldnt"Kei said. "Stop It!"Mika said. "Your Too easy to Read Mika, way too open. Why can't you just let Someone Be with you now?"Kei said. "Cause no one ever wanted to be with me before! Why should i let anyone with me Now?"Mika said. he turned over and sat up on his bed leaning on his hands. 
 
"im calling your Brother, He needs to be here"Kei said Pulling out his Phone. "NO!"Mika yelled throwing a Pillow at Kei knocking Kei's Phone out of his hand. "Why Cant you Just....UGH....Stop Acting like this!"Kei said storming up to the bed and Sitting on his knees on it infront of Mika. "Listen! Your Brother would want to be here with you, He would want to Make your last days Worth It. He would want you do Die With a smile, Not the way you are now"Kei said. "anyone who has been alone....Dont desereve to Die with a smile"Mika said looking down. "Everyone Deserves to Die Smiling, They will rest in peace that way"Kei said smiling. Mika Frowned. "You know That....i have always been screaming no one has ever listened close enough to hear, They would know why....they would know why i am the way i am if they just listened."Mika said Standing up and Getting off the bed about to leave. Kei stood up Grabbing Mika's Wrist. Mika struggled pulling his arm trying to get away. 
 
"I Hear you Clearly"Kei said. Mika's bottom lip trembled. "what are you trying to Say?"Kei finished. Mika stopped trying to pull away and looked back down. "i dont want to die"mika whispered. Kei Watched the younger intently. "im not ready....I dont want to leave Sho, Shinji, Or Toshi....i dont want.....I dont want..."Mika said tears b once again in his eyes. "Mika?"Kei said. "I dont want to leave you"Mika whispered. "mika? You wouldnt be leaving me you would be born again and we would surely meet again"Kei said. "that....i wouldnt remember you...it would be too late i would only Die again when i finally remembered you"Mika said. "I would alway's...." "Im Scared Kei....im..Im Scared, What if i do come back...And i do remember Sho everyone. They wouldnt Know me....They wouldnt remember"Mika said.
 
Kei and Mika stayed silent for a few seconds Before Kei Pulled Mika back turning him and Hugging him. "I can hold onto your soul, you wont leave me"Kei whispered into Mika's ear holding him closer. "I know"Kei said he pulled back alittle and looked down into Mika's eyes. "i will never let go"kei Promised. "....Kei"Mika said Kei saw the Fear in Mika's eyes the Fear of Dying The Fear of leaving the ones he loves the basic fear of Dying without Love. Kei leaned down "i can't do that"Kei whispered. Mika Pushed Kei away "Then GO!!! LEAVE!! What use are you If your just going to let me DIE!"Mika yelled. "Just Go back to your Happy, Existence non-existence WHATEVER! And let me Die alone"Mika said. 
 
Mika Began Crying. "You are of No use to me.....Who needs you if you cant even be willing to help...." "What do you want me to Do HUH? Take your disease away and Cure you! I cant Do that Cause IT CAN KILL ME!"Kei Yelled. Mika Collapsed to the floor. "W....who needs.....Who needs.....to live when all that happens is Death"Mika said softly. Kei sat on the bed. "im sorry Mika, But i cant do that...Sho Needs me"Kei said. "no one needs me"Mika whispered. Kei started to feel Guilty feeling it in his chest. "Sho needs you too, We all need you"Kei said. "well, Appearntly God doesnt think so. and God know's everything."Mika said turning away from Kei. Kei stared at Mika's back. Kei got up to leave. "Gomenasai...Gomenasai Kei-San"Mika said. Kei looked back. "Gomen...asai"Mika said before Blood spilled from his lips. Kei's eyes widened he was quick he Rushed to Mika. He pushed mika Forward Patting his Back. The Blood Kept Pouring from Mika's Lips. Kei could smell the Disease in Mika's blood and had to cover his nose and mouth. The blood stopped pouring after a few seconds. Mika coughed a few times.
 
"Mika, Are you ok?"Kei asked. "im fine"Mika said seeing the blood in front of him. "Dont let Sho know"Mika said. "But?"Kei said. "Please....Least you can do. If he knows....He will never let me go anywhere...if he knows it got this worse...he would send me to the hospital"Mika said. Kei looked at Mika in disbelief. "But...You need to go"Kei said. "Im going to die anyways. No one can help me.....Nothing can help me"mika whispered. "I have to Tell him, His My Best Friend"Kei said Standing Back up. "FINE! but dont expect me..."Mika said getting up only to fall back down. Kei Leaned down Helping Mika up. "Come"Kei said pulling Mika out of his room and to the bathroom. he sat Mika on the edge of the tub. He Began removing the Boy's Bloodied Clothing Then Grabbed a Wet Cloth and began cleaning the blood from his mouth and Neck. 
 
"Kei-San?"Mika said as Kei was watching what he was doing. "Hai?"Kei said. "What if i dont get Reincarnated?"Mika asked. Kei stopped and looked up at Mika. "What are you talking about?"Kei asked. Mika kept quiet shaking his head slightly. Kei Nodded and continued to Clean Mika. he Dressed Mika in PJ bottoms and a long shirt. He picked Mika up carrying Him back to his room and laying him on his bed. "Im sorry i cant"Kei said. Mika faultered a smile. "it doesnt matter i would probably die either way"Mika said softly before turning away from Kei.
 
Kei moved and laid next to Mika. "Sho should be Home soon"Kei said. "I will be gone before then"mika said. Kei lifted his hand laying it on Mika's Arm.  "Dont miss me"Mika said. "let me sleep"Mika whispered. Kei sighed.
 
Kei laid next to Mika for 3 hours before he noticed the Change in Mika's Demeaner "Mika?"Kei said sitting up he turned mika over he saw mika's eyes open not seeing much life in them. He Grabbed Mika's arms. "Mika! Mika!"He said shaking Mika. 
 
Sho Smiled walking into the apartment "MIKA! MIKA?" he heard yells coming from Mika's room "Mika?"He said softly and Ran to Mika's room he saw Kei Shaking his brother. "MIKA!"Kei yelled. Sho ran up to the Bed Pushing Kei away. "Mika?"Sho said looking at his brother he Pulled his brother up holding him. "Mika!"he said. He Looked from Mika to Kei. "Do Something!"Sho said his eyes b with tears. "i..I cant"Kei said. "YOUR LYING"Sho yelled "SAVE HIM!"Sho yelled. "i Told you I CANT!"Kei said. "Why?"Sho Cried looking down at Mika's almost Lifeless body. "Cause, He wouldnt survive Either way"Kei said. "Cant we try?"Sho asked tears running down his cheeks. "Cant we Try!"He said again. 
 
Kei looked down at Mika not wanting to let him die but....He knew that there was a chance that Mika would suffer more if Mika's body didnt accept Kei's Toxins. "please....Just try"Sho Cried cradling Mika's body. Kei sighed "Please"Sho said. 
 
Mika tightened his eyes as Light started to show through his eyelids he stirred alittle turning over when the brightness went away. Then he realised He Sat up with his eyes open. he was alive. he looked over seeing Sho closing his curtains. then he felt the pain on his face. "ahh"he said touching his face. "Itai"He said softly. Sho looked back seeing Mika awake He walked over sitting on the edge of the bed he Tilted Mika's Face up. "that should heal fast"Sho said pushing Mika's hair back. Sho smiled. "you will be fine now"He said before getting up. "What...Was that the sun?"Mika asked. "Yeah sorry the sun is setting now, so it shined through your blinds"Sho said smiling. "But...why?"Mika asked. "Cause, Your lucky"Sho said before getting up and leaving his bedroom. Mika got up slowly and walked out of the room. He Almost ran into Kei. He looked up at Kei who smiled. Mika looked down a small smile on his lips. "looks like you got your way after all"Kei said crossing his arms. Mika's eyes widened. "YOU LIED"He said looking up and pointing at Kei. Kei Jumped "Eh?"He said. "you said Doing this would Kill you!"Mika said. "Uh...i..i only lied cause Telling you it could make you suffer Could uh... WELL THATS NOT IMPORTANT"Kei said.
 
"well What is?"Mika asked. Kei smiled again. "Come with me"Kei said. Mika merely nodded following Kei. 
 
The 2 arrived at a area over looking the city. "Kei? what is so important"Mika asked. Kei stood up close to the edge. "Yah nice view eh?"Kei said. Mika Frowed his Brows. "Kei?"He said. Kei turned to Mika smiling. "We are Binded together now you and i"Kei said. Mika tilted his head to the side in question. Kei chuckled walking up to Mika. "It means...We are going to be at each others side Forever"Kei said. Mika was still confused. Kei smiled leaning down. "i told you i wouldnt let go"he said looking into Mika's eyes. Mika blushed. Kei smiled and kissed Mika quickly before turning and Running down the hill. Mika froze for a few seconds before he processed what happened he Blushed deeper."HEY!"Mika yelled turning then he ran after Kei. Kei laughed Mika made it down the hill after Kei and Continued after him. Somewhere after they made it into the City Mika lost Kei. "Kei! Kei"mika yelled he stopped by and alley. He felt a hand grab his arm and pull him into the alley. "HEY!"He said looking up to see Kei smirking. "Boo!"Kei said laughing. Mika hit Kei's shoulder before laughing along with him. 
 
Kei smiled laying his forhead against Mika's. "A Happy ending?"Kei said. "Its not over is it?"mika asked. "not in the least"Kei said and kissed Mika.

Ok now this one Really >___< i just spontaneously wrote it For kicks XD should have made if Funny instead of sad and Emotional XD oh well There is always more things i can write :DDD