-

like a drug

 

 

In Hyukjae’s opinion, Donghae isn’t a good kisser. And he might never be one. But somehow, he finds himself getting addicted to his kisses— the way his lips would press against Donghae’s soft ones, how their tongues would dance graciously, how he would nibble Donghae’s bottom lip and on his tongue. It was like a drug, addicting and simply intoxicating.

E
very morning, he would stand patiently in front of the school gate to wait for Donghae. Sometimes he would be late, but oftentimes he isn’t. At times when he isn’t, Hyukjae would grab him by the arm and drag him to the comfort room for a morning makeout session and both would be late for their first period. Donghae would always complain about his already ruined perfect attendance and Hyukjae would shrug and say, “You like kissing me anyway.” Donghae would shut up because it’s true.

H
yukjae always wins.

Donghae has the tendency to be oblivious. So when Hyukjae sees him innocently and on a lollipop, Hyukjae gulps hard. Unaware of what he’s doing to his boyfriend, Donghae continues to noisily on it, unintentionally disturbing his seatmate. He sends him an apologetic look, muttering, “Sorry.”

As soon as the bell rings signaling lunch, Hyukjae yanks him from his seat and drags him to the music room with Donghae complaining - again - about how he’s always getting dragged to places. He corners the complaining man until his back slams on the wall. Donghae winces in pain.

“Donghae yah,” The raven haired man whispers dangerously close to his ear, his breath sending shivers down his spine. “You’re driving me crazy.”

Donghae tenses up and slowly raises his hands, placing it on Hyukjae’s chest. “Stop it, hyung. I…I think we should go now.” He gently pushes him away and stumbles on his feet as he runs out of the room. Hyukjae stares at his back in surprise.

“Rejected?” He swiftly turns around at the voice and sees two guys looking at him in amusement. “The music room is never empty so the next time you want to have fun with your little boyfriend, don’t come here.”

Hyukjae blinks, and then nods furiously, running away in embarrassment.