I Met You Accidentally

Platonic Love (플라토 닉 사랑) : As I Walk By.. (의해 걸었다)

"Jonghyun, omma wants to talk to you for a minute, come sit here next to omma."

Jonghyun come down with lazy state of feeling from the stairs.

"What does the thing that omma wants to talk to me? Please hurry, I do not want to arrive late to school."

"Since when do you care you will be late for school? Nevermind, let omma continue back the thing that omma wants to tell you just now. I think that I'm going to send you study abroad next month for your own safety."

"What!? You want to send me to study abroad? Why omma do this to me? How about omma safety? No, I will not leave you alone here."

"Jonghyun, please hear me for once, this is about your safety, omma don't want to lose you like omma lose your father a few months ago."

"No, I do not want to! I want to continue live here, in Seoul!"

Jonghyun rushed up and went to his car. With a feeling of revolt, Jonghyun turn on his car and speed off.
Mrs. Jang rushed towards the door and said in her heart..

"Forgive me, Jonghyun my dear son. Omma also do not want you to leave because you're my only son but I would rather be left by you for a while than you lleft me forever."

Mrs. Jang began shedding tears.

 

"I think omma already lost her mind, I will not deny my promise to my late father to take a good care of omma and always look for the house!"

Because of Jonghyun car accelerates very fast, he do not notice a girl with ice-cream cart on the street and "bang!" he knocked down an ice-cream cart with accidentally.

"Then what I hit when I to quickly get to school now!"

Jonghyun out of his car and slamming his car door.
He saw an ice-cream cart, he approached and shouted..

"Hey! You do not know to do your bussiness elsewhere!?
Your useless ice-cream cart already make my expensive car got a scratch!"

Jonghyun grumbled as he kicked the ice-cream cart. Then he saw a girl lying on the edge of the ice-cream cart. Jonghyun immediately get that girl and tried to awaken her. He found that she was seriously injured. He was shocked and started to panic. He immediately brought that girl to his car to be taken to hospital.

For the whole day, he do not go to the school for wait that girl to awake. He begin to feel the guilty because the person that he shouted at is a girl.

Suddenly, he got a called from his friend, Daniel.

"Jonghyun! Where have do you been? Our dance battle will never start if you never been at here, bro?
"No I cannot go there now because I already hit someone just now.."
"What!? Are you serious about this? Who did you hit!?"
"A girl. An ice-cream seller."
"Its okay, I will handle all problem here then I will go to the hospital with Changhyun, okay? See you."

Jonghyun put the phone with an uneasy feeling about that girl. He worried that he will endangered that girl life.