Chapter 12 – The Painful Past

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

Hi and thanks for subscribing but hopefully you’ll read the story as well,

*bowing*

Here is the next chap,

ENJOY!

 


 

He was annoyingly in the happy mood when walked out and now suddenly after for a moment leaving the oh so called his precious Panda Café, he came back, strangely with the gloomy face and bumping my shoulder on the way he went inside.

 

What the---!!!!

 

I suppose they’re having a fight, but this soon? How come? I wonder, not that I don’t like this but it’s just a curiosity, you know I hate curiosity, that’s just me, Lee Eunhyuk, The General War who hates curiousness.

 

I follow his footsteps which aiming to his bedroom on the second floor, I observe when he took the steps on the wooden stairs, he made a loud of thud and unpleasant noisy sounds, clearly this man is in furious, again, my mind kept asking, wae?????

 

I pouted my lips unknowingly, thinking whether I should talk to this man or should I not, but oh well, nothing is wrong to ease his anger or to ease my curious.

 

So, in the end I head to the second floor and find his door, knocking it couple of times, waiting, but no answer, I sigh, I knock the wooden door again and call his name, “Donghae, are you in there? Hey! Gwaenchanha? Are you all right? Can I come in?” This is one of the manners he likes to nag us three all about, always knock on the door politely especially his bedroom door and when he allows us in then we can come in, heck!! Everybody know that ethic, I’m not a ing barbarian, I know ethics, I guess more than him.

 

How so?

 

Well, you should try to be the King’s inferior one time, taking his commands like some sort of your life, once I was that obedient dog, who ought to know his place, his dignity, and his manners of talking to the King, but I must admit, that manners of mine has long gone after I rebelled and took the King’s throne for Heechul and only to save and sent Donghae back to his hometown, which turned out, useless.

 

“I said come in!” A hoarse voice startles my daydreaming, aisshh… I ought to forget that old misery pasts from now on, and start a new life.

 

“What do you want?” I stand on the doorway, got a bit shocked and frowned to be confront by a bundle orange fish look alike staring back which turns out to be some sort of pillow, Donghae, I mean the hedgehog is lying down on his bed and holds the orange fish in his arms and cupped it on his face, no wonder.

 

I sigh, “Were you two having a fight? I mean you look angry and your scowl face is written all over your face, care to share why?” I sit on his bed, watching the fish pillow moving awkwardly, then slowly it moves to the side, revealing Donghae’s face, Omo! So cute! I still miss you Donghae…!!!

 

Eunhyuk!!! For goodness!! Just forget about him once and for all! But question is how am I supposed to do that? When this man has the same face as his.

 

“Nothing! Don’t mind me, go back to downstairs and help Zhoumi and Henry, they look need a hand there!” I snatch his fish that goes back covering Donghae’s face, surprisingly the orange thing is soft and springy and omo! Smooth too!!

 

Oh I think I like this thing, no wonder he likes to hugs it.

 

I hug the fish and squeeze it with my chest, narrowing my eyes, “Jinjja? The first time you two went out for mating and already had a fight???? Tchhh….!!! “ I .

 

“MWOO??? MATING?? YA!! CHOKULLE!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!! WHAT THE !!” Hedgehog’s cheeks blooming in red all of sudden, Omo! He’s so cute, he can change his cheeks color with an instance, I wish to pinch his cheeks, Eunhyuk! Hold yourself now! Stop it! Oh.. right!!!

 

“Give me that!” He pulls the fish roughly from my arms and hit my head with the thing again and again, though this is not hurting me, but this is really annoying, so I scream, “YAH!! WOULD YOU STOP IT!!! What the hell are you doing? Why are you hitting me anyway?” I shield my head with my left arm and suddenly he stops and glared at me, well I give him the same feisty look.

 

I didn’t do anything wrong.

 

Strangely, he’s panting over his own silly actions.

 

Omo! I’m the one who is the victim here, but I chuckled over his ignorant, taking the advantage, he hits me again, this time I feel a bit pain, “Yah! Stop it!” I shout.

 

I grab forcedly his orange fish once again and I push him, he lies on the bed unwillingly.

Then I trapped his wrists, for a moment I got hypnotized by his beautiful eyes, reminded me a lot of the same luring eyes, they’re the reason why I’m deep in love with him, though hedgehog might has the different behaviors still his eyes and the way he look at me are still the same.

 

I’m crawling on top of him, “Donghae….” I whispered his name sadly, “I miss you so much.” This part I did it unconsciously and with that my heart flutters, aching, yearning for his love, feel defeated by the misery sensation, once again my insane mind telling me to press my lips on to his thin pair, I gulp them eagerly and now I noticed it, hedgehog has a different scent, maybe he uses that perfume which I saw it on TV, so fragrant, sweet, intoxicating, yet manly at the same time.

 

Oddly, why he doesn’t move hmmm….. mmHhhmm… push me….orrr..uhm… reject me?? And his lips are tasty, I stop to look at him, he’s averting his eyes, looks sad and doesn’t really care of what just I did to him.

 

“What’s wrong with you? What happened actually? Tell me!” Instead answering me, he cries in all of sudden, sobbing, burying his teary eyes to his right arm.

 

I pull his arm and hold his cheeks with my palms, “Hey! Is everything all right Donghae?” I pull him to sits on the bed and I hug him tightly, caressing his hair and his back, soothing him, “Ssshh….. Everything is going to be all right Donghae!! Cry if you have to.” He rested his chin onto my left shoulder, “Did he hurt you? Tell me! Should I punch him?”

 

“No!! Nothing.” I pull the hug, watch him wiping his tears quickly, look embarrassed, hedgehog is different from Donghae, even when he cries, he does it with manly.

 

“Are you sure?” He nods few times, “Do you want something? Anything? A drink maybe, I’ll go get it for you.” He shook his head, “No thanks, Hyukjae.”

 

He made me worried, but I think he gotten better now.

 

“It’s uhm...my past, a ing past which I hated the most, I wish I could get rid of it, urrgghhh…!!!” He groaned frustrated, gritting his teeth, “I felt like a looser once again, you saint honoré, if only I knew, I never accept to go out with him.” Honestly, I am clueless, I really don’t understand his weird words and his weird behavior, but it seems he’s hurting over the sad and or painful past, I suppose.

 

Wonder what kind of past is that.

 

 

To be continued,

 


Thank you for reading my fanfic,

I wrote this only for you . . . for you . . . xD