♡---Jisoo x Hansol---♡

"I like you too, hyung."

 

It was Wednesday, 2pm. Hansol was having his lunch with Jisoo and Samuel, as always. Then suddenly, Hansol's phone beeped. It was a text message from his girlfriend.

"Oppa..." he read out a bit too loud and it caught Jisoo's attention. "Oppa?" Jisoo repeated and tried to take a glance at the message.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I have to break up with you because I can't stand watching you and those girls on 17 TV. Sorry if I made you cry or whatever in the past. I'm really sorry..." Jisoo read out loud.

Samuel jumped and his eyes widen. He looked at Hansol. "Hyung has a girlfriend?!" Samuel asked. "Used to. She just broke up with me. What to do?" Hansol threw his phone onto the table. He folded his arms and pouted. "Don't worry, Sol. You'll find someone better!" Jisoo patted his back. Hansol nodded.

After lunch, the 3 English speakers went back to the practice room. Hansol went there with an upside down smile plastered on his face which made the members worried.

"What's wrong?" Mingming approached him. "He's just sad after a break up through a text message. He'll be fine soon," Jisoo hugged Hansol and brought him to a corner of the practice room and sat down.

"You okay?" Jisoo asked. Hansol nodded. "Rest your head here," Jisoo patted his lap. Hansol did what the older boy told him to do. "I still love her," Hansol mumbled. "You'll find someone WAY better than her," Jisoo smiled.

Without anyone noticing, Jisoo kissed Hansol's forehead. Hansol's eyes widen and he blushed light pink. "W-w-what was that for?" he stuttered. "It's uh... to comfort you," Jisoo rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, I appreciate it," Hansol laughed.

When it was time to have a goodnight sleep afted 17 TV, Jisoo asked Hansol whether he could sleep in his room but Hansol said 'no'. In the end, Jisoo ended up sleeping on the couch.

By the next morning, Hansol tiptoed to the couch. "Hyung is still asleep," he smiled. He tried to make all sorts of faces on Jisoo's face, but failed. Hansol then tickled his tummy. Jisoo's eyes opened and he laughed. "Y-yah! Stop it!"

Hansol stopped and brighten his hyung's day with a smile and a 'Good morning!". The others got out of their room EXCEPT FOR JIHOON and saw the two. "Good morning guys!" Chan greeted. "Good morning," the others replied.

"Hyung, better get ready for school," Hansol cooed. "Aight," Jisoo aswered and pinched Hansol's nose.

On the way back home after school, Jisoo bumped into Hansol. "Woops, sorry, didn't see you there," Jisoo bowed. "It's okay, dude. Don't need to bow," Hansol replied.

So then, they went back to the dorm. When they reached the dorm, they quickly change and went to the practice room and started practicing. After that, Hansol sat at a corner and drank tons of water. Jisoo sat beside him. "Hey  hyung. Tiring isn't it?" Hansol asked. "Yeah," Jisoo nodded. He took out his hanky and wiped the sweat off Hansol. "Woah, thanks," Hansol said.

"Hyung... Can I ask you something?" Hansol asked. Jisoo nodded. "Among all the Seventen members... Who do you like most?" he asked. "Hmm..." Jisoo thought. "Why do you need to know?" "Just curious..." Hansol replied.

From that day onwards, Hansol's mind kept on asking who Jisoo likes.

One day, when Jisoo, Hansol and Samuel went out to get drinks, they bumped into Hansol's ex girlfriend, Yoo Hyerin. "S-sorry Rinnie," Hansol apologised. "Rinnie?! You still dare to call ME Rinnie?! Ugh, who are you to call me that?!" Hyerin pushed Hansol on purpose and walked off.

"You don't deserve a girl like her. She's y," Jisoo told him. "Hyung, don't use those kinds of words in front of Sam," Hansol warned him. "Sorry..."

They bought their drinks and sat at a bench in the park. "Hyung, was that your ex girlfriend?" Samuel asked, shaking his legs while drinking. Hansol nodded, not answering anything, just drinking. "What's wrong now?" Jisoo asked to ensure that he was fine. Hansol's eyes became teary.

"HYUNG! DON'T CRY!" Samuel told him and started to do funny tricks to cheer him up. It didn't work. Hansol stood up and ran away, crying.

Jisoo and Samuel were both speechless. Jiso fished out his phone and called Hansol several times, but he didn't answer. "Where could he be?" Samuel asked the older boy. Jisoo shrugged. Samuel snatched Jisoo's phone and called Soonyoung.

"Hyung! It's me, Samuel! Have you seen Hansol?" Soonyoung thought for a moment. "He's in the cramp room where cam 9 is. I saw tears rolling down his cheek. What happened?" Samuel explained to him what happened and ended the call. "Hyung is at the practice room."

The 2 guys went back to the practice room. "You stay out here while I take care of him," Jisoo said.

Jisoo entered the dark room and closed the door. He heard someone crying under the table. "Hansol?" Jisoo peeked. "G-go away, hyung!" Hansol cried. Jisoo shook his head and sat beside him.

"I said go away!" Hansol cried louder as he faced Jisoo. Not caring what Hansol said and being such a stubborn person, Jisoo cupped Hansol's face and kissed him on the lips.

"I've always liked you ever since we met," Jisoo whispered.

The kiss left Hansol speechless but he just smiled a little.

"I like you too, hyung."