I Love You...

It’s not just a show...it’s a REALITY SHOW!! [2min ver.]

Taemin sighed for the umptenth times today. The silence is killing him. Thanks to Onew and Key who left only him and Minho in the dorm, while Jonghyun is at his home for his recovery. They even bring Komde along.

Minho has been avoiding him for the past few weeks. It's killing him even more since they live under the same roof. In front of the camera, they might seem okay. But when the camera is off, Minho would just leave Taemin dumbfounded. This is also not the first time the other members have left only the two of them in the dorm so they can reconcile. But all efforts went in vain. Minho would just lock himself in his room, not letting Taemin in. And this time is no difference. Minho is in his room doing God-knows-what, while Taemin is in the middle room, sitting on the sofa, not even taking a glance at the TV that keeps playing whatever.

WGM really ruins everything. He never agreed to it, but the company just decide whatever they want, and don't want to take 'no' as an answer. Taemin really couldn't do anything to refuse the offer. It would be great if Jonghyun were the one got casted. He is the only one single, after all. Taemin is sure Key would around every second, if Onew got casted. And that is not good for their everyday lives. Key would refuse to cook, and that would mean no food and eating out.

Suddenly, an idea popped up Taemin's mind. He smirks. "This should do! Aahh~ why haven't I thought about it before? 바보 (pabo: fool)." Taemin mumbled to himself, knocking his own head. He then got off the sofa and, purposely, makes himself fall flat on the floor with a loud thud.

"ah! AH!! 아파 (apa: it hurts)!!" he shouted, loud enough for Minho to hear. Minho jerks off his bed and, immediately, run to the souce of voice. He is sure it was Taemin's just now. And besides, it's only the two of them in the dorm. So, there is no way it was someone other than Taemin.

Minho's eyes bulge out when he is out of his his room, seeing Taemin curling up on the floor, holding his right foot, and looks to be in a lot of pain. He panicked and immediately runs to Taemin, holding his shoulders, checking every part of the other boy's body.

"Taemin-ah, what happened? Which part is hurt? This one?" Minho said in a worried tone, holding the part where Taemin held before. Taemin suddenly chuckles, stopping Minho from all his checking. He looks at Taemin, confused. Then it clicks him. He just got fooled. His expression suddenly turns flat and dark. "ha-ha. So funny, Taemin!" he said sarcastically as he gets up and turns around to leave to his room.

"This is the one hurting." Taemin suddenly said, holding his own chest, making Minho stops and turns around again to look at him. "Hyung asked which part is hurt, right? This. My heart is hurt. It hurts a lot. It kills me, especially when you turn your back on me and refuse to talk to me." he continued, hand clutching his chest. His eyes locked on Minho's and start to get watery.

Silence envelopes them. The tears finally roll down Taemin's cheeks as Minho doesn't utter even a word and only stares at him with that cold eyes. "Hyung, 미안해 (mianhae: sorry)." Taemin said in barely a whisper, lowering his head in the process, trying to fight against the tears that keep flowing down. Minho's stare soften when he sees Taemin, so fragile and broken. It eventually hurts him too, seeing Taemin like that.

What has he done? He was so mad about Taemin joining WGM without even bother to ask him, his opinion, his permission. He asked Taemin's permission when he got the offer for his movie and drama, that involves him being a couple with other casts, before he actually signed it. He just found out later that Taemin joining WGM is his company's decision and has nothing to do with his will. Taemin had explained it to him over and over again, but his pride got in the way. He refuse to believe Taemin and he didn't realize that he has hurt this boy more than he has hurt him.

Minho, once again, walks closer to Taemin and kneels in front of him. His right hand reaches for the other's chin and pull his head up, making their gazes meet. He stares at Taemin lovingly. "미안해 (mianhae: sorry), Taemin-ah. Please, don't cry. It breaks my heart seeing you cry." Minho said, wiping Taemin's tears away. He pulls the boy's small body into his embrace. He hugs him tight, and tries to stop him from crying.

"Hyung, I...I...I'm sorry." Taemin said in between his sobs.

"ssshh~ it's okay. I understand. It's not your fault. Now, can you please stop crying? My Taebaby?" Minho lets go of his embrace, smiling softly. He cups Taemin's cheeks, wiping the tears that stain his beauty.

"Please don't leave me. I don't know how I should live without you. I love you, hyung." Taemin said, pulling Minho for a hug once again, burrying his head in the crook of Minho's neck. Tears keep flowing down, wetting Minho's neck and shirt.

Minho tightens his embrace on Taemin. He really didn't realize how much he has hurt this boy, yet Taemin still loves him no matter what and asks for his forgiveness, while, in fact, it should be the other way around.

"It should be me who says I'm sorry, Taemin-ah. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry I'm such a bad guy. There is no way I'm leaving you. I love you so much, it's impossible for me to leave you. I'm sorry, Taemin-ah." Minho said, tightening his embrace even more that it becomes hard for them to breath. He then lets go of their embrace and cups Taemin's cheeks, once again, staring straight into his eyes, and wipes the tears away.

"I love you, Taemin-ah. So, please stop crying. Hmm~?" his voice is so soft and soothing that it calms Taemin down, making his tears stop. Only sniffs and small sobs are left. Taemin then smiles happily at Minho, who returns the smile in a loving manner. Minho then pulls Taemin's face closer and captures his lips with his. A sweet and loving kiss that melts Taemin away. How he misses their kisses.

Taemin pulls out and lowers his head, smiling shyly, which makes Minho smiles. He pulls Taemin's head up and fixes his gaze at him. "I love you, Taemin-ah. I don't care whatever TV program you are in, as long as your heart still belongs to me, I'm fine. It's only a show anyway. I'm sorry I distrusted you." Minho said.

"I love you, too, Minho hyung. So very much. And apology accepted! Don't ignore me ever again! You almost kill me!!" Taemin said, half squealling, making Minho chuckles. They hug once again, making up for what they have lost in the past few weeks. It feels like a very heavy burden has been lifted up from their hearts.

Suddenly, the door to their dorm opened and foot steps can be heard coming in, making them let go of one another unwillingly. "Kids, have you made up? I will really give up trying if you guys are still fighting." it's Key's voice. "Oh, you did!!" he squealled when he sees them standing in the middle room, showing him their interlaced hands, smiling happily. He runs to Onew, who is dropping Komde to the floor, and drags him to the middle room. "Look! Our sons made up!" he said to Onew excitedly, pointing to 2min, like the umma he is. He links his arm with Onew's and leans his head on his shoulder, while looking at 2min like a touched umma. They all chuckle at Key's action, and Onew ruffles Key's hair lovingly.

Seeing how clingy and attached Key is to Onew, they all cannot dare to imagine if Onew is the one got casted on WGM, instead. That would probably be the World War III.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And oh yes! Guess who's home?" Onew suddenly said, releasing Key from him and runs to the door only to come back with someone they all miss.

"Jonghyun hyung!!" 2min said surprised as they run to him and give him a welcoming hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: First of all, I'm sorry if I just posted this story now..

I promised you guys this would be up last week but my campus assignment got in the way..

and I also need to prepare for my final exam, which is next week!! :'(

so, I'm really really sorry.. I hope you like this story..hehe

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!^^

 

I might make another story after my final ends..have been thinking about a plot that would be nice..

it will be about Infinite..the couples? you'll need to see my profile..hehe

look forward to it!!^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!^^