First Meeting

Just Once More

“ETA?”

“About 5 minutes”

“Weak pulse. We need to get there faster!”

“Hey, can you hear me? Hold on! Don’t worry. Okay? “

“What…? Where am I?”
 

Hoya woke up in a hospital bed around 3AM. Blinking a few times, he looked around. He couldn’t really make out anything for some reason. Oh. Right. His glasses, he didn’t have them on.

Hoya P.O.V

I looked around, I saw white walls, a small closet on the side, and the lights were dimmed down.

“Where am I? “ I said quietly.

“You’re in a hospital room hyung,” a sweet voice called out.

It was Sungjong.

“You got into a car accident hyung; we were all worried about you and….” He said with a gloomy voice.

“And? And who?” I asked.

“It’s nothing hyung, I’m glad you’re awake now though. I’m going to get the other hyungs okay?” he said as he walked towards the white door.

“Okay…” I said to myself as he left.

I stayed there wondering what had happened. What did Sungjong mean by “…you and…” …who was with me? It can’t be one of the other members right? And…was I the one driving?

I heard the door open and I looked over, I saw not my members, but a girl in pure pearl white waving to me.

“Hi Howon oppa!!!” the girl said to me.

“Who…who are you?” Obviously, I was confused to hell.

“I’m Sehyun! ~” she said with a smile.

“Do…do I know you?”

“No…I guess not…keep this a secret between us, but…I’m an angel!”

I scoffed. “Okay, then I must be a god.”

“Yeah, yeah joke around all you want, you’ll see what I mean”

Just then, the members came in all running up to me all yelling out my name.

Those dorks. They have no manners.

“YAH, LEE HOWON. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!? DAMMIT. YOU’RE HORRIBLE” yelled out Sungkyu with a loud voice.

“HOWON-AH!!!!! Please don’t ever get hurt again? Please!!!!” Said Dongwoo with a tear in his eye

I was embarrassed…..how could they not notice the girl standing there, I swear, my members need to stop over reacting sometimes. “Guys! I’m okay! Could you at least be mindful of the guest in the back?” I pointed over to her and my members looked to where I was pointing to.

“…..Um, I think Howon hyung is still whacked from his medicine…Hyung, you’re pointing to air. There is no “guest” It’s just us.” Myungsoo said with an expressionless face.

“What do you mean? She’s right….th...ere...” I noticed she was gone

But she was right there just a few seconds ago.