So Get Your Abs Back Home

Back Home - Songfic

 

I don't know where you're going

Or when you're coming home

I left the keys under the mat to our front door

For one more chance to hold you close

I don't know where you're going

Just get your back home

Kyuhyun’s POV

I felt our bed dent in before the bolster that I was hugging for comfort was removed and replaced by a warm body that I knew was yours. Snuggling closer even still in my sleep, I felt that the cold and loneliness I felt was quickly thrown out of the room.

When I woke up in the morning by the bright sun shining into the room, I turned to my side and found your side of the bed empty. Taking in a deep breath against your pillow, I knew you were home. A note that wrote “I made you breakfast! :^)” was left at the bedside table, I smiled and hopped out of bed.

 

We both knew this type of life

Didn't come with instructions

So I'm trying to do my best

To make something outta nothing

And sometimes it gets

Downright ty in fact

When you call and I don't even know

What city I'm at

Siwon’s POV

“Where’re you now?” I heard you ask in the midst of our phone call.

I looked out from the van seeing cars after cars without road signs. I covered the mouth piece and asked my manager beside me “Where are we now?”

Before I could reply I heard you laughed “You don’t even know where you are….” and all I wanted was to be back home where you are.

 

Or what day of the week in the middle of the month

In a year I don't recall

It's like my life's on repeat and the last time we spoke

I told you I wouldn't be long(yeah)

That was last November now December's almost gone

I'd apologize but I don't realize what I'm doing wrong

Siwon’s POV

I received a message from our group chat with the members discussing about the next concert that I couldn’t attend. Even before I could send “:^(“  in the group chat, I saw a new private message from you.

“So when are you coming back from Taiwan?” without realizing, I was already in Taiwan for more than two months. Schedules with members were all put on hold while filming was my main priority from the company.

“I don’t know, but it seems like it won’t take that much longer. I’ll be home soon, so stock up on the 1986 wines that we both love~ :^)” I sent with uncertainty on my side. I didn’t know when my last scene was set to be but I didn’t want to tell you that I’m not coming home soon.

"If I buy 10 bottles and you're not home, I'm going to drink it with the other members instead. So get your abs back home."

 

And you been nothing but amazing

And I will never take that for granted

Half of these birds would have flew

To coop but you, you truly understand it

And the fact you stood beside me

Every time you heard some bogusness

You deserve a standing o

'Cause they'd a just been over it

Siwon’s POV

“OMG you’re on the tabloid news! Entering the gay gym and having a coach pressing from behind. Why do you get such stuff when you’re away huh?” you talked with a mocking tone once I picked up your call.

“He wasn’t pressing up on me…. It’s not what you think” I tried to explain to you what really happened that night at the gym.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to explain it to me. We’re in this industry and I know that people exaggerate stuff..... I know you love me and only me, don’t you?”

“But you need to start telling people your preference. First a rumor about you and your actress friend and now you’re gaying with your coach.” you laughed.

"Why don't I tell everyone I'm dating you instead?" and the line turned quiet.

"HAHA. If you come home now, I might consider letting you annonce." and I was about to reach for my passport to go home.

Kyuhyun’s POV

After hanging up, I relook at the tabloid news article on my laptop screen. One or two tears rolled down my cheeks. Telling myself that it was just insecurity creeping into me since you’ve been away for such a long time.

Sometimes I wonder, why can't we be stuck to the hip like Eunhae. Why we couldn't have a sub group or do schedules together so I'll always be there with and for you.

 

No one holds me down like you do, sweetheart

You keep doing that, I'll keep doing this

We'll be aight in the end

Trust that

We put the us in trust, baby

Let's go!

Siwon’s POV

“Siwon, Kyuhyun left you something before he left for musical. He said about leaving it on his room table? Or something like that.” Eunhyuk told me once I entered the dorm.

I entered the somewhat familiar bedroom with a sense of unfamiliarity, since you were always there to welcome me with your back facing me while you game. But this time, you’re not here. How long have we not met due to our forever conflicting schedules.

Standing before your table where you normally game at, I saw what you left for me. Picking up the magnet and yellow note written “to. shiyuan” I mentally added another reason to the list ‘1000 Reasons Why Choi Siwon Love Cho Kyuhyun’.

You always said that I have the whole world but you understand me too well, to know what I need in this whole wide world. You know what I collect wherever I go, what a letter from you will help get me through.

“to shiyuan, you weren’t there when we were at Chile. ㅠㅠ”

From that day onwards, I brought the magnet and note out every day for filming. It felt like you were there to support me through. It was like a piece of your heart, I’m bringing with me. Like sweet rain on dry land.

 

I don't care what you're after

As long as I'm the one, No

I don't care why you're leaving

You'll miss me when you're gone

Kyuhyun’s POV

You left immediately after the concert leaving me alone at the backstage. “Where did Siwon go?” I tried asking Shindong after he entered the changing room. However Shindong was just too busy persuading me with meat to leave early to the after party celebration for our concert then to answer me.

Getting on the car to the restaurant I asked the manager again, “Where’s Siwon?”

“He, would be going to Malaysia tonight. You remember we’re endorsing for Line now right? He is going to film a CF tomorrow.” he answered plainly while looking at the road.

“Tomorrow?! And when was this decided? While we were dancing to Sorry Sorry on stage?” letting out a sigh, I chose to not even start with the anger building inside me.

While everyone was happily eating and cheering to the end of the concert, I was pretty much sulking and drowning in alcohol to cover your absence. Screaming was heard outside the restaurant which brought me back to reality, looking up I saw you dress in comfy trainers walking into the restaurant with your model like smile.

You settle down and wrap yourself around me and whispered “Aren’t you drinking far too much alone?”

“You’re going to Malaysia later?” I took another shot of soju.

“I’m leaving soon. It was a last minute thing.” I nodded and took in another shot.

“GROUP PHOTO GROUP PHOTO!! BEFORE BUSY MAN LEAVES!!” the overly excited Donghae shouted to all of us.

“I’ll be home soon.” was all you said before giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead before you walked away from the sulking me.

 “Don’t drink too much. I can’t be there to hold you when you’re tipsy. I’m sorry and I miss you already.” Your message came when I was at my 30th shot, making me put the glass down before ordering a can of coke to sober up.

 

I'm home baby

Siwon's POV

“Where is the key that’s suppose to be under the mat?!” I exclaimed once the door open.

“I’m awake and waiting for you, why do you need a key for when I'm here?” you asked and opened the door wider for me to enter with my bag.

Once the door was closed, I pulled you into a tight hug being comfortable in your arms.

“Welcome home.”