Knight in Shining Armor

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knight in Shining Armor

requested by Y00NGGI

 

Yoona clung desperatly onto her coat as she lowered head to watch the screen. "One more take, then that's it for the night." The director ordered. Yoona and Bumsoo moved to stand in front of the camera, ready to act out the next scene. Halfway through it, Yoona heard some of the staffs gushing about something. Stay focused, she ordered herself, you're an professional. "Cut." The director shouted. She immediately looked around for the source of the fuss. It didn't take long before her eyes landed on him. Through the crowd of staffs, she saw her boyfriend waving at her.

At once she cracked into a smile that was only meant for him. Forgetting the fact she was surrounded by people, she weaved through the staffs and flew into his arms. "Awwww, they're so cute." The staffs cooed as they openly watched the two stars public display of affection. 

He patted her head just the way she liked it. "Are you done?"

Yoona's eyes widened. Oh shoot, she had forgotten about everyone when she saw him. She turned around to apologize for her bad behavior but was stopped by the director. "Go home, we're done for the day." The director told her, shooing her away with his hand. Yoona stood rooted to her spot, unsure if the director was dismissing her because she had messed up.

"Seunggi-ssi, please take her home, it's been a long day for all of us." The director told Seunggi when Yoona refused to listen to him. "And you did fine, I just want to go home and see my family." He reassured the main female lead.

"Thank you director," she said and then turned to her boyfriend. "I need to change, five minutes oppa."

"I'll see everyone tomorrow." She bid everyone farewell after changing back to the clothes she came in. Waving goodbye to Bumsoo oppa, she left hand in hand with Seunggi.

"It's so nice being in love." One of the staffs sighed blissfully.

"How did you know I would be here?" Yoona asked.

"Telepathy." Seunggi joked, tapping at his temples. "I called Taeyeon, who I think called your manager." He added seconds later when Yoona swatted him in the arm. As they reached his black SUV he opened the door. "My lady." He gestured for her to get on.

Sliding into the car, she waited for him to get in before asking, "Where are we going?"

"We..." he paused and the engine. "Are going on a date so you should tell your dad you're going to be home late."

"Oh really." If it was possible the smile on her face grew bigger. He always prepared such nice surprises when she needed it the most. It had been a long freezing day at work, now she needed some cuddling time. After texting her dad like Seunggi had told her to, she curled up in her seat and yawned.

"Tired?" He sneaked a glance at his girlfriend, who was already nodding off.

"No." She answered quickly even though her eyes were getting more and more heavy.

Placing a hand over hers, he told her. "It's going to take a while to get there, so sleep that way you'll have energy later for our date. I'll wake you up when we get there."

Yoona nodded, letting the softness of his voice lull her into sleep.

~*~ 

"Sweetheart, wake up." He gently nudged her.

Yoona's eyes slowly fluttered open. Looking around her surrounding, she found nothing familiar. "Where are we?" She asked as she rubbed away sleep away from her eyes. Clicking on the home button to her phone, she checked for the time. 12:48AM. Did she really sleep for more than an hour? Without asking she knew the most likely scenario was they arrived awhile ago but he decided to let her sleep a little longer.

"A friend's house. He's out of town so I asked to borrow it." He explained as he got out of the car, Yoona followed suit. 

Yawning again, Yoona stretched out her body before observing the neighborhood. It was quite, unlike her dorm, but then again it was past midnight and there wasn't any celebrity that lived here so it was bound to be empty of people. "Come on." His hand reached out for her to take, reviving her out of her thoughts. Grabbing onto his soft large hands, she followed him into the building.

"Wow," Yoona gaped in awe when she stepped into the living room. It was huge! And it had a second floor! She was sure it was big enough to fit at least 200 people. She didn't even know it was possible to have second floors in an apartment.

Seunggi chuckled lightly, noticing the way her eyes sparkled in curiosity. "You can look around, I'm sure he won't mind." 

"Really?" Her eyes widened in excitement. She ran up the spiral staircase that was down the hall, vanishing from Seunggi's sight.

A few minutes later, Yoona came back down. "Your friend must be really rich. This place is huge!" She waved her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter