Mir killed ....

Key, My Guardian Angel

Key's POV:

(7:45 PM) I was awoken by cold water splashed in my face. My eyes shot open. Sadly, i had no available arm to whip the water out of my eyes, so i was forced to blink for a while. When I was able to focus my eyes, i saw them. The gang member that was going to kill Jonghyun, and his angel (aka the-angel-who-frickin-locked-my-wings-even-though-he-was-ordered-to), Joon.

"Hmph. Are you sure Jonghyun is going to come?" Joon asked Mir (guy-who-wants-to-kill-Jjong)

[PAUSE: I have nothing against Mir and Joon from MBLAQ. Just happened to stumble upon their names.]

"Yea. Im sure." Mir smirked.

I struggled to get free. Still, my powers were gone. I cursed.

"Umm ... do you mind giving me my shirt back? Im really cold here." i said sarcastically, though i really was hoping they would give me my shirt.

Mir and Joon laughed.

"Maybe i can warm you up in the meantime. Lets just hope Jonghyun comes in time to see you alive." Mir bent down and whispered to me.

"Aww, not here Mir. At least some place else" Joon whined, covering his eyes.

Mir smirked. He reached out to place his hands on my bare chest, but luckily they forgot to tie my legs. I kicked him in the chest, and he was sent flying towards Joon. Joon, with his eyes covered, was caught by surprise and they both tumbled onto eachother.

"Che, maybe Jonghyun won't be able to see you alive after all." Mir spat. He wiped some blood from his mouth onto the back of his hand. Joon knew what he was going to do, and dismissed himself, disappearing in a whirlwind of black feathers. Mir took out a knife. The same one he was going to use to kill Jonghyun. He walked towards me. I stood up, my arms still chained together. He was 1 foot away from me when he slashed his knife. With my combat training, i quickly bent down, lifting the chain up. He missed me by half an inch, and cut the chain with his knife. Before he could react, i punched him in the face. He got up quickly, and slashed his knife again. It left a cut on my arm. He kept slashing. Unfortunately, humans are frickin slow. I couldn't dodge him very well, and ended up having a chest full of scratches. Some were deeper than the others, and were dripping blood. He punched me on the side of the face, and i crumpled to the ground. I had no energy left. Couldn't stand. Could barely keep my eyes open. I saw him standing above me with his bloody knife.

"I feel sorry for Jonghyun. At least he will be able to see your body."

He lifted his knife, and plunged it towards my heart. When you know you're about to die, sometimes people start to think about their lives. For me, all i thought about was Jonghyun. The day we met, when he found out I was an angel, those days we spent at school together. I closed my eyes. Im sorry Jonghyun.

I heard a thud, but it wasn't my heart being stabbed with a knife. My eyes snapped open. Standing over me, with a bloody knife in his heart, was Jonghyun.


For those who don't understand what just happened, Jonghyun died. :(

What happens next? Revealed in next (and possibly final) chapter!